• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Here's a list TESO should add

1. Improved Mounted Combat: I have to say the mounted combat in skyrim was soo crappy that I preffered to get off my horse to fight. They should also allow spells to be cast and 1st person when mounted
  2. A sophisticated communication interface: Something that allows us to talk to a fellow by pressing 'E' and then using the mic to talk
  3. SPEARS!!!
  4. Domination: I would love to take Skyrim after Cyrodil

NiteMare

Presto Change'O !!
Pets, EPIC mounts:cool: <<--Dragon, Giant eagle, Nightmare, Sabercats. Armored Troll NPC Hirelings :)
Costumes separate from armor. Unarmed perk tree <3

Coffeegirl11

THESE ARE VERY IMPORTANT BETHESDA! LOOK AT IT. ANYONE WHO AGREES RESPOND OR ADD INPUT.

1. I hope we would be able to make our own guilds, or join evil guilds or something like that. It always frustrated me when i became a vampire and the feral vampires wouldn't be friendly or ask if i wanted to join.​
  2. Also I would like to make our own clothing designs. Maybe there could be a tailor shop where they make clothes with cloth and dyes.​
  3. also to add to my list it would be awesome if they made more animal breeds like dogs because then we would be able to have a special breed and tell apart our animal from other npc's in the game.​
  4. It would make sense that wood elves have a special bond to animals. Like instead of riding a horse they could have a pet deer or sabre cat. It would be so awesome. All you could do in skyrim was make animals fight for you. So Besthesda if you are reading this make it so they interact more with them.
  5. Now in all the elder scrolls games you can role play. But i find it frustrating that there is not a special thing the main character does when they eat or drink or are just standing there. The npc's out there had on their hip and use arm movements but i feel like the main character is a robot compared to them. i liked the dawnguard questline because they actually made the main character fall to the floor or be injured for a second. also that if your getting married in game you dont kiss at the ceremony or you cant date first.​
  6. Also it would be awesome if like EPiC NORD said we could actually use voices to talk to an npc. I have xbox so i dont know how it would work. A kinect or headset maybe?​
This is all my main ideas so i'd aprecciate it if Bethesda looked at it. And took them into consideration.

Epic Keith

^Unfortunately TESO is only for PC as it is an MMO

I agree with you especially on the design part. We could also put war paint on our armor so it looks awesome as well!

Coffeegirl11

I agree with you especially on the design part. We could also put war paint on our armor so it looks awesome as well!
That would be awesome! also maybe they could add it to where we can have better marraige candidates. Most of them suck. All the cute ones are non-marriable.

jarif

you should watch the shoddycast they really cool youtubers everyweek they make a video about ESO like what new features will be added and they also do a lore series go check them out
youtube.com/shoddycast

jarif

ohhhh.......well idk anything about the elder scrolls online sooooo...... um yeah
pretty much a short summary its set 1000 years before and there are THREE HUGE fractions that want controll and in the center is cyridil the empire, blha blah the emperer summons molag ball to do stuff and steals your soul and must find out why while dealing with the fractions as you fight another

Coffeegirl11

well... that's... nice. I've always hated molag ball. idk why but i do. he is evil in skyrim too. after he tells u to capture someone he brings them back to his shrine where he puts said person in a cage and u gotta kill him.... then he ressurects same man back to living where u repeatedly kill him.... he. is. sick.

Epic Keith

well... that's... nice. I've always hated molag ball. idk why but i do. he is evil in skyrim too. after he tells u to capture someone he brings them back to his shrine where he puts said person in a cage and u gotta kill him.... then he ressurects same man back to living where u repeatedly kill him.... he. is. sick.
Yeah he's evil! He made Vampire Lords by raping a girl! What kind of sick bastard does that?

It's been confirmed that ESO is for PC, Mac, PS4, and Xbox 1.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts