Thieve's Guild, can't talk to Maven Black-briar

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bones187

So after you complete the quest when you have to burn the beehives, you go back, turn it in, get some money and the guy tells you to speak to this woman. Howver it does not update a quest, or give you a new quest, and when you try talking to her, NOTHING HAPPENS. Anyone else have this problem? Or find a solution to it?

sputnik

Same problem here. In addition, I also had to use a code to complete the quest where you plant the ring on the person at the market, as the vendors wouldn't come out of the distraction that was created.

kyln

If only I cared
thats very odd. you are sure you did everything? burn the hives and got the paperwork from the safe? it should update after that.

i checked the wiki again for a bug like this but i never saw one :x
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Loud_and_Clear

my suggestion is to possibly reload back to an autosave in riften before you do the quest and redo it

sputnik

Completed the quest, however after Loud and Clear is completed you are supposed to talk to Maven, however she doesn't have anything special to say.

sputnik

Right, did that - the quest is completed. He mentions that Maven wants to talk business now, so I go there and she is still standing where she was for the distraction per the previous quest.

kyln

If only I cared
oh about the brewery. hrm. she doesnt initiate conversation with you at all?

sorry for the delay in comprehension, dealing with some frustrating issues myself hehe

sputnik

Nope - she stays in the market with the other people who were part of that distraction for the first quest

kyln

If only I cared
i dont remember her being there at the beginning hrmmm... and if you go into the bee and barb upstairs she isnt there?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts