1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Thieves Guild Bedlam Raven Rock Glitch?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by LiquidSnake, Mar 31, 2013.

1. LiquidSnake New Member

Message Count:
  2. Aniratak Active Member

Message Count:
    Do you play on ps3, Xbox or PC?
  3. LiquidSnake New Member

Message Count:
  4. MiniPea The Dark Lord of Skyrim

Message Count:
    Can you not go back to the giver and remove it, then get another? Or have I misunderstood you?
  5. LiquidSnake New Member

Message Count:
    Maybe you misunderstand, Delvin gives the quest...so once I accept there is no give back unless I tell him I don't want it(then hear his mouth). i want to complete it and get the credit for it. I have went back and played the other thieves guild jobs in order to get master thief avoiding Bedlam jobs. But it sucks not doing Bedlam jobs because they are my favorite since I can keep what I steal and sell it.Mo Money!
  6. tonj Master of Distraction

Message Count:
    I had the same quest and the same thing happened. The only solution I found was to drop the quest and pick up a new one. I avoided the bedlam ones after that as I found 2 more to be glitched as well.