1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Thieves' cache refills?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Lady MacBeth, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Lady MacBeth Member

Message Count:
    I have found out most of the information concerning the thief cache barrels, but my one unanswered question is "do the barrels respawn after some fixed time?" I have checked back on some of them after various periods of time with no luck. I know that the items inside are leveled, so if the barrels are One-and-Done then i will wait until i'm higher level.

Thanks!
  2. Lady MacBeth Member

Message Count:
    took me awhile to verify, and longer to get back here to answer my own question, but yes the Thief Cache will respawn item . It looks to be every 30 days.