Theif/Assassin wood elf build. any tips?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay I just recently started a new game on another one of my xbox one profiles.
I want to begin this game with 70% light armour and 30% heavy armour with my wood elf using both light and heavy armoured block.

These are the list of my skills I want to work with in the mean time.

SNEAK all-

LIGHT ARMOUR all-

ARCHERY-all

HEAVY ARMOUR half

ALCHEMY 3rd

ONE HANDED including war hammers and daggers and sword blades with critical strikes.

SMITHING-all

ENCHANTING -half

ILLUSION-2nd of half

SPEECH 2nd of half.bribe and intimidate.

BLOCK- 2nd of a half.

LOCK PICKING -HALF

PICKPOCKET-half.

that is 13 skills with up to 80-90 perks if there is no level cap with the legendary edition.

see how I go.
Anyways is this a good skill tree?

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Suggestion. Don't make him/her a Bosmer. Do a Dunmer. It makes more sense, plus they are far better at magic and have a long lore of being excellent assassins (Morag Tong anyone?). They even take pride in it.

Besides - there is no way to make those freaks every look attractive. They're like Breton's that way. Breton = short, dumpy; Bosmer = short, creepy.

JMHO.

jonathan90

well known member
Suggestion. Don't make him/her a Bosmer. Do a Dunmer. It makes more sense, plus they are far better at magic and have a long lore of being excellent assassins (Morag Tong anyone?). They even take pride in it.

Besides - there is no way to make those freaks every look attractive. They're like Breton's that way. Breton = short, dumpy; Bosmer = short, creepy.

JMHO.

I am not going to give you a negative rating to disagree but I disagree .dark elves make me feel depressed This is why I prefer a wood elf because they make me feel happy.
sorry not that I dislike dark elves they are cool assassins but I Just prefer wood elves for this build. But thank you for the advice. Just my opnion but I am not bashing dark elves at all they do make cool assassins. But my build is Theif/Assassin so I prefer wood elves for this build.

jonathan90

well known member
I am creating more of a Hybrid Theif /Assassin mix.
A dark elf would be fantastic in Illusion and pure night ninja Assassin pure build.

Wood elves are bosmer theives and can also mix and blend in with Assassins.
Dunmer dark elves are also great as nightstrider builds.
you can blend in illusion with conjuration very well with dark elves.
Wood elves are great theives and lockpickers and pickpocketers . This is my favoured build the most Theif/Assassin because I feel this is my most favourite build.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts