• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
Good Day Adventurers of Skyrim, Playing through-out the lands and completing quests for the Jarls gives you the option to purchase property in the 5 Major cities. Some of the bigger houses have Armor stands and Weapon racks along with bookshelves to place your belongings not being used. I don't know if it's just a simple glitch in my game (because the only problem I've had is choppiness after long-term playing) or if it's a glitch with PS3 users in general. But my Armor Stands won't display what I put on them, they look invisible. Not only are they invisible, but when I switch armor on or off of it, it constantly replicates a single piece of the armor I had on before. I know it doesn't sound like a bad thing, I've made a fortune selling the same piece of Superior Ebony Armor which replicates on my Armor Stand. Alas, I still want to see the armor I put on the Stand, that's what they're there for, right? Anyone else having this problem or is it just a simple glitch I have in my game?

brandon

Good Day Adventurers of Skyrim, Playing through-out the lands and completing quests for the Jarls gives you the option to purchase property in the 5 Major cities. Some of the bigger houses have Armor stands and Weapon racks along with bookshelves to place your belongings not being used. I don't know if it's just a simple glitch in my game (because the only problem I've had is choppiness after long-term playing) or if it's a glitch with PS3 users in general. But my Armor Stands won't display what I put on them, they look invisible. Not only are they invisible, but when I switch armor on or off of it, it constantly replicates a single piece of the armor I had on before. I know it doesn't sound like a bad thing, I've made a fortune selling the same piece of Superior Ebony Armor which replicates on my Armor Stand. Alas, I still want to see the armor I put on the Stand, that's what they're there for, right? Anyone else having this problem or is it just a simple glitch I have in my game?
i think its a glitch. me and my wife play on the 360 and she cant put any weapons in her weapon racks. but let me know which cities you have houses in and ill buy a house in one

Onyx

I had the same problem, when I put armor on the stand, it goes invisible :sadface: I play on the PS3

Mad-God Rigamortis TuDoap

Rogue Extraordinaire
i think its a glitch. me and my wife play on the 360 and she cant put any weapons in her weapon racks. but let me know which cities you have houses in and ill buy a house in one

I own one in Whiterun, but there is nothing to do for there. The Hjerim in Windhelm has three armor racks and one weapon rack, and the House in Solitude has 2 armor racks and a weapon rack- Also one bookshelf in solitude won't let me activate it but all the others I have filled no problem.

Reiji

Dark Mage of Clan Thu'um
Im on the PS3 and I get the Invisible armor aswell but here's what I did for it to show.
Put the Helmet,Armor,Boots,Guantlets,you want on it then add any Shield. It will take the Shield then remove the shield and the armor should be visible.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts