Info The Writers Guild * Assistance request thread

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Geel-Kajin

This Guild works by helping members who need aid in writing on the forum. People post on this thread if they want a review or critique of their RP or fanfiction, and members of the Writer's Guild will do so in their time. Members of the Writer's Guild serve the community through such ways, and can also engage in one-on-one sessions to teach newer members of the community the rules and skills of writing the different styles.

To join, you need to tell us information about yourself, your qualifications and your experience. I'm pretty sure you also need to explain the reasons as to why you wish to join and how you will help the community by being in the guild.

Rextoret

top kek
    Qualifications
    I am frequently on this forum and I thoroughly enjoy the wonderful community here. I believe it is right that I should help out in any way I can. As a writer both online and in the real world, I feel that my skills are sufficient to help any and all members of this forum with any type of writing help they should require. My experience as a writer will be elaborated in the following section. I will now go over my qualifications for this role. I have always enjoyed writing, be it in the form of online interactions or real world applications. My mandatory essays in high school as well as middle school have all had rather good scores. I have written in a few RP threads on this forum, and many more on other sites across the web.

Experience
    I have participated in four RP threads on this forum. Hosts of Destruction, All for a Stupid Book, The Darkness Within and The Grand Adventure. I am also in waiting for The Order, Behind Closed Doors and Heart of Darkness. I have also written countless small stories as a child and a teenager. Originally my skills as a writer were not polished as seen when I joined this forum initially, and participated in Hosts of Destruction. Taking a look at my first RP here, and my most recent -The Grand Adventure- you can tell that my skills have progressed after my long break from this forum. During this break I studied English in my High School, wrote short stories, unpublished fan-fictions and much more. I feel that my skills have been honed and refined.

Why I wish to join
    I wish to join the Writer’s Guild to both help sharpen my skills as well as others. Community is an integral part of everything, and shared knowledge is a blessing. I hope to join in order to teach and help others about the finer points of literature and grammar.

How I will help the community
    I will help the community in any way I can. Be it spell-checking, suggestions, cross-referencing data or research, I wish to help. If there is any way I can help a member to improve their literacy skills, I will. I am not afraid to sit at my computer for hours to help someone find more information about lore, or to write full pages on proper grammar use. If someone wants any help, I would be glad to help them in any way I can.

Is this what you meant? If you want any other information, I will gladly give it.

Geel-Kajin

Yes, I do believe so. However, I must apologize at this point, for owing to my inexperience with the mechanics within the guild, I cannot accept you in. Despite this, I am sure that others of the Guild will see your post and reply to you soon

Rextoret

top kek
    No need to apologize Geel. Every word I type is practice, and practice makes perfect. Besides, I would not have came here to join this Guild if I did not want to write.

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
    Qualifications
    I am frequently on this forum and I thoroughly enjoy the wonderful community here. I believe it is right that I should help out in any way I can. As a writer both online and in the real world, I feel that my skills are sufficient to help any and all members of this forum with any type of writing help they should require. My experience as a writer will be elaborated in the following section. I will now go over my qualifications for this role. I have always enjoyed writing, be it in the form of online interactions or real world applications. My mandatory essays in high school as well as middle school have all had rather good scores. I have written in a few RP threads on this forum, and many more on other sites across the web.

Experience
    I have participated in four RP threads on this forum. Hosts of Destruction, All for a Stupid Book, The Darkness Within and The Grand Adventure. I am also in waiting for The Order, Behind Closed Doors and Heart of Darkness. I have also written countless small stories as a child and a teenager. Originally my skills as a writer were not polished as seen when I joined this forum initially, and participated in Hosts of Destruction. Taking a look at my first RP here, and my most recent -The Grand Adventure- you can tell that my skills have progressed after my long break from this forum. During this break I studied English in my High School, wrote short stories, unpublished fan-fictions and much more. I feel that my skills have been honed and refined.

Why I wish to join
    I wish to join the Writer’s Guild to both help sharpen my skills as well as others. Community is an integral part of everything, and shared knowledge is a blessing. I hope to join in order to teach and help others about the finer points of literature and grammar.

How I will help the community
    I will help the community in any way I can. Be it spell-checking, suggestions, cross-referencing data or research, I wish to help. If there is any way I can help a member to improve their literacy skills, I will. I am not afraid to sit at my computer for hours to help someone find more information about lore, or to write full pages on proper grammar use. If someone wants any help, I would be glad to help them in any way I can.

Is this what you meant? If you want any other information, I will gladly give it.

A devoted individual and one that enjoys writing.

Writing is something that is a thing that grows continuously. Like you said everytime you write a word, is a word closer to mastery.

Keep that up, and never lose that enthusiasm and enjoyment for it. It's seriously detrimental to the literature and anything you want to portray in your writing if that enjoyment and enthusiasm is lost.

You may join the guild.

I would however recommend that you insert this code into your signature:

Code:
    [img]http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af58/Sa1nt_Ganja/Graphics/Signatures/Requests/WritersGuildGoldQuil2l.png[/img]

This shows others you apart of the guild.

Thank you.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    A decision has been made amongst the rest of the guild and Anthrax is no longer a guild member and this has been agreed by most of the guild, so it's not just my decision. H

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    He broke his own rp rules and due to his actions his role play was destroyed as it was just spam. He is no longer apart of the guild.

Now Rextoret you are in as long as the others agree so you can be invited to the convo

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    lol well no ones in charge as there's gonna be prefetc who are gonna help people with writing, lore etc who are active, then there's just members who are gonna help

Rextoret

top kek
    Thank you Death Raider, I'm glad to see any confusion cleaned up. Should I remove my signature banner until a agreement is met?

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Hello everyone. I would like to join the Writers Guild and provide assisstance in terms of lore and literature. Many of you will have already seen my writing in role playing threads or possibly my fan-fiction. I am an expert on Elder Scrolls lore and am also a rather good historian in real life :) I would sincerely like to join the Guild. Not to mention I also helped to put down Anthrax with the help of Death Raider, Flint, Rebel, Nagisus and Rayven.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts