1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

Info The Writers Guild * Assistance request thread

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by The_Madgod, Aug 16, 2012.

1. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

For all new writers...

The Writers Guild, is a group of volunteers who are dedicated to helping new writers achieve greatness on the forums.
    If you ever require help in Fan Fiction, Role Playing, or Blogging, then we are here to help!
    We are here to help with editing, creative ideas, and constructive critique.

Here is alist of our current members, alphabetically, whom you can contact at any time if you require assistance- Or leave a request for assistance here in his thread or one of our other help threads in the Fan Fiction section, or the General Discussion section.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Shew

Shew Account closed (at sincere request).

Actually Rayven and Renegader are not members but are included to watch over us and make sure we don't overstep our mandate.

3. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Oh sorry I'll fix that I just used copy/paste

4. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

It won't let me. Sometimes this happens, I'll be able to remove them tomorrow.

5. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Oh. I see that that has already been done.

6. Shew

Just here as I have editing powers over the RP section.

7. Shew

Hello,
    I am PurpleShew, Role Play Moderator, and a fellow RP writer.
    I am offering assistance in Critiquing, Lore research, and brainstorming for creative ideas.
    In any area of writing.

• Like Like x 1
  8. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

Hello,
    I am Conquers-Many-Foes, Article and RP writer.
    I am offering assistance in Lore research, brainstorming and character creation
    In RP's and FanFic's.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Geel-Kajin

Geel-Kajin Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I'm Geel-Kajin, Rper.
    I am offering help in paragraphing and enhancing the quality of posts through vocabulary, grammar and use of lore. I will be glad to help serve the community in any such area.

However, being a particularly picky member, I am adamant that it be done in one-by-one person tutorials. This allows the gradual increase of quality in posts, rather than it being a one-off, in which people gain little.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mr.Self Destruct

Mr.Self Destruct Chosen Undead

Hey there,
    I'm Mr. Self Destruct, avid roleplayer.
    I'm most active around the roleplaying forums, I can offer help with conceptualizing and planning RP's and characters, as well as helping others out with use of Elder Scrolls lore. Although I consider these to be more of my strong suites, I'll gladly help out in any way I can in any area.

• Like Like x 3
  11. solace84

solace84 God of the Arena

I am solace and I can help with any grammar or structure to any style of storytelling, whether it be Rping, fictions, scripts, etc. I can also help with critiquing works or helping to create stories. PS: Blah.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Duon

Duon Graphic Designer

Hi I am Duon - Roleplayer, Writer, and amateur Graphic Artist.
    I offer help with TES lore, storyline, plot, character creation, and proofreading.
    On the side, I also offer my graphics services to create signatures and banners. (you can find examples of my work in this thread, my signature, and many other places throughout the RP section) ;)

• Like Like x 4
  13. Melee

Melee I'm back, bitches

Hello! I'm Melee, and I'm an avid Role Player on these forums. :p

I'm more than happy to offer my assistance in anyway I can (so don't be shy!), but I appear most frequently on the RP section, and I lurk in the Fanfiction section.

My "strong points", if you wish to call them that, are grammar/spelling/sentence structure, Elder Scrolls lore, and character creation. In character creation, I don't necessarily "make" the characters. I give ideas on how to make sure they aren't overpowered, have an interesting backstory, or introduce themselves into a certain situation (like the beginning of an RP!).

• Like Like x 4
  14. Skyrimosity

Skyrimosity Fine Southern Gentleman

Hello to all! I am Skyrimosity (call me Sky if you prefer) and I am a RP'er here in Skyrim Forums.

I promise that if you message me for help I will respond as quickly as possible and will attempt my absolute best to help you with the situation you find yourself in. I am talented at coming up with interesting character cards and I have written and revised a few backstories and characters used for RP's. I tend to think I am pretty good when it comes to grammar and I would be happy to assist in any way possible if you feel you need help.

• Like Like x 2
  15. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Hi I'm Edward... I mean Ashleigh I have no idea what i do seems everyone else on here is special :3 im in the rp section any ideas or just want to talk I'm on... A lot sometimes through my phone so I'll answer as fast as I can :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Skyrimosity

Skyrimosity Fine Southern Gentleman

Ashleigh, you do not give yourself credit. Ash is a very creative RP'er who is very good in the areas of description and emotion when it comes to the actual RP'ing itself.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

Pssh sky :3 *huggles*

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. The_Madgod

The_Madgod LordLlamahat

This is getting a little tiny bit off topic... I don't think the word huggles has anything to do with the Writers Guild.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. A.Auditore

A.Auditore maybe...

It totally does... anyways... :D
    Alright to make sky happy..kinda

Hola Im Ashleigh i was born on a cold feb morning...(voice in background) what do you mean not that kind of intro? (voice) no i didnt get the bloody memo who reads the memos (voice) last week?! *shakes head* alright then... o_O Anywho... like sky said i do not give myself credit for a few reasons... one is which I do not believe I am a excellent writer ex I read melees post and im like :eek: holy crap thats good then i read mine and im like :sadface: damn it BUT how ever I am here and I will help when I am ask the best that I can... if I do not know I will say so and point in the direction of someone that would... what I mostly do on here is RP and chat... I am here to listen and will give suggestions if asked... :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  20. Flint firestorm

Flint firestorm The leading man, who else?

Hey all! I'm flint firestorm and I mostly RP on the forums (though not as much as I'd like to :) )
    I'm glad t help in anyway I can but the points that I'm best at would be lore, info on the actual game and character creation and backstories. I am kinda picky when it comes to overpowered characters though.