Spoiler The World Eater's Eyrie

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
The World Eater's Eyrie

This Quest follows the Quest: The Fallen
Now before you start this quest stock up on your potions as you won't be able to buy any until you have defeated Alduin.

Dragonsreach, The Great Porch

Talk to Odahviing & get him to take you to Skuldofn. Get on Odahviing & go to Skuldofn.

Skuldofn

Now you need to make your way over the stone bridge as well as fight Draugr Deathlords, Draugr & Dragons, if you are lucky the dragons will attack you one at a time or if you are unlucky like I was this time you will be attacked simultaneously by both Dragons, Draugr & Draugr Deathlords. Just make your way slowly towards Alduin's Portal, your goal.

You will come to a clearing, there is a stone structure on the left with an Iron door that will say " Skuldofn South Tower " & there will be a series of steps on the right. The portal is up the steps. But in this walk through I am doing the South Tower as well because this is only chance I'll have at doing it. So enter the Skuldofn South Tower.

Skuldofn South Tower

This place is crawling with Draugr & Draugr Deathlords. In front of you there is a wooden ramp leading up on the left which has a Draugr Deathlord on it & a passageway to the right that has a Draugr & a Draugr Deathlord. Kill all 3 before proceeding. I went to the right, looted the dead & the urn then went up the ramp & at the top there is a Draugr & a Draugr Deathlord in the room beyond, kill them then enter the room and loot the chest that is there. Search the room & loot any urns you find & then proceed down a narrow passageway to a door that leads back out to Skuldofn.

Jump down to the ground & head towards the stairs, be mindful of the Draugr & Draugr Deathlords at the top of the stairs. There are 4 Draugr Deathlords on the stone archway above you, 2 on the left & 2 on the right. I suggest dealing with them first if you have a bow before proceeding. Once they are taken care of go under the arch and swing around to the left. I suggest you use what cover you have as you move towards the portal, that way you don't get attacked by all of the Draugr Deathlords at the same time.

As you head to the left there is a Draugr Deathlord in front of you in the next section & 2 more on the steps that are beyond & above him. Dispatch all 3 any way you want then proceed forward.

As you reach the end of this section you will see stairs to your left & above them & highter up the wall there is another Draugr Deathlord. Now you either head straight up to the door leading to Skuldofn Temple & kill whatever Draugr Deathlords you find or you can go Draugr Deathlord hunting and explore as you go. I chose the 2nd option here & went hunting before heading into Skuldofn Temple.

Skuldofn Temple

Proceed either left or right toward the back. I went left & at the top of the first flight of steps there are 2 Draugr Deathlords in the passageway on the right & another one in the next passageway on the right.

Go up the next set of steps & at the top in the centre of the large area is a Draugr, kill him & move slowly towards the symbol puzzle as 4 more Draugr appear from the tombs on both sides of the area. Once you have killed them go to the Symbol Puzzle & starting on the left hand side first activate it twice so that the Fish Symbol is at the arrow marked at the base of the Symbol. Then ignore the centre one & go to the right Symbol & activate it twice until the Snake Symbol is at the arrow. now go to the centre Symbol Puzzle & select the Snake Symbol then click the lever in the middle if the are & the left hand gate will open. Then go back to the centre Symbol Puzzle & select the Eagle Symbol, then click the lever again & the right hand gate will open.
There is a chest through the right hand gate, loot it then go through the left hand gate & follow the passageway to the left & head up the stairs into the next area.

There is a Draugr below you, kill him & then proceed slowly down the ramp. When you get about halfway down a Draugr Deathlord will emerge from a tomb in front of you & a Draugr will emerge from a tomb above you. Deal with both of them, loot the bodies & the chest that is on your left then proceed through the doorway from wjere the Draugr Deathlord appeared from & into the passageway. In the passageway there are 6 Frostbite Spiders. Go through the wooden door in front of you.

There is a walkway above you, there is a Draugr Deathlord on the right & a Draugr on the left, kill them both. Now there is a Symbol Puzzle in front of you & 2 more above you. Activate the one in front of you so that the Snake Symbol is at the arrow then go up the stairs & activate the Symbol Puzzle on the right so that the Eagle Symbol is at the arrow. Then go to the left Symbol Puzzle & activate it so the Fish Symbol is pointing at the arrow then activate the lever to lower the drawbridge so you can go through the door.

Proceed down the passageway & in the next room there is a Draugr in front of you & a Draugr above on the left & a Draugr Deathlord above on the right. dispatch all 3 any way you want then go up the stairs, follow the passageway to the right, go over the stone walkway, down the passageway into a room with a spiral walkway going up. Be careful of the trigger trap in the floor & head up the walkway.

At the top there is a gate & an Iron door, go through the iron door, kill the Draugr & the Draugr Deathlord then activate the lever that is in the room to open the gate. Go through the gate & follow the passageway until to see a Puzzle Door, be careful because there is also a Draugr Deathlord here as well. Kill the Deathlord & loot him to get the Diamond Claw you need to open the door.

Activate the Outer Ring once & the Lower Ring once then activate the Keyhole to open the door. Then head into the room & approach the Word Wall to get the Dragon Shout. After you have got the shout Go round to the left, follow the passageway until you come to the door going back out to Skuldofn & open it.

Skuldofn

Now the fun begins, there are 2 Draugr Deathlords here, one in front of you & one to the left, kill both & bo straight out from the door to a broken stone tower. follow the path down the tower & loot the chest at the bottom & then go back up & proceed to the right. There is a Draugr patrolling at the base of a set of steps, kill him then go up the steps & kill the Dragon Priest Nahkrin, loot him & get the mask then enter the Portal.

This finishes this quest & Sovngarde starts.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
*Bump*

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.
It's been awhile, so I think I will give this a Bump.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts