• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Windhelm. Fabricated of stone, the castle of kings. As equal as its craftsmanship is its blistering cold, biting at faces. The snow looked as if it danced in the wind, although bearable the place was certainly a hostile place. Etched into all the walls, like epitaphs on graves lies plagues dedicated to ancient kings. Its ancient design complements its ancient heritage.

The dark clouds seemed to hide the luminous stars. A flurry of snow gusted past, the frigid air remained a harsh reminder that the weather could take a unexpected turn. The long stone bridge was lit up bright orange, torches and braziers kept the guards warm. As he walked through the gate, the guards watched him for signs of danger. The tall walls protected from some of the outside cold piercing wind, Candlehearth hall overlooked the entrance, the perfect place for travelers to restock on their energy.

The Inn was warm, better than what laid outside. A hearty fire burned slowly, patrons laughed, the bard sung. A drunk stumbled his way past Rickas to the door, surely getting what he needed for warmth. Rickas made his way to the bar, took a seat. "Beef stew, some ale," He asked the barmaid, she shifted her gaze up, "Nice mask, you hiding something?" she asked, but Rickas ignored her and surely she got the message, "Alright, that would be 50 septims," She finally gave in.

She served the meal and Rickas paid the gold, then took his mask off and placed it on the counter before hungrily digging in, and occasionally taking sips of ale; which tasted quite fruity. The letter from the sign post lead him here, now he just needed to wait. But whom shall appear?

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    "I guess so." Amelie smiled half-heartedly at Jonus. "Why do you still call me girl? All we've been through, and you still can't use my name?" she murmured, trying to avoid the carriage driver's overhearing. "I'm going to take another look at that letter, see if we missed anything."

Reaching into her satchel, Amelie grasped the strange letter, unfolding it and habitually stroking the broken seal as she did so.
    TheUDBladesNote.jpg
    The Blades... Amelie still couldn't even contemplate the theory behind this. The Blades were renowned for aiding the Dragonborn in the fourth era, against Alduin and his minions. After that, they'd sort of... dissipated. For them to appear once again, and for them to need the aid of thieves, there must be some great evil sprawling across the land.
    And the "others" part still confused her. She didn't know exactly what that meant; whether there were others to help the Blades, or other Blades to help them get to Rorikstead.

She grumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes and folding up the letter again, sliding it back into the satchel.
    "I still don't understand why the Blades want us." She scratched the back of her neck lazily, glancing up at Jonus quickly. He seemed at ease, despite the strange situation. He was good at that; he seemed to only have one emotion available; total and obnoxious satisfaction. Not happy, not sad, not angry, just pure smug-faced satisfaction. It annoyed Amelie a little at times, but she was used to it by now. It did, however, cause Amelie to feel extremely awkward sometimes; Jonus had next to no social inhibitions either. He would often just stare at her absent-mindedly, or say inappropriate things that usually ended up in a fight. When he had nothing to say, he'd say nothing; he'd just look into her eyes, smirking slightly and giving a slight jerk of his head to indicate his approval.

Even so, he was still likeable. Amelie didn't want to like him, but she did, to the point of complete attachment. She often stopped herself kissing him on the cheek; she didn't want to be too... close... but still, she couldn't picture life without him right now.

"So, we agreed that we head for the inn when we get to Ivarstead?"

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    With calm and flowing strides the she-wolf carried herself up the worn steps that would soon bring her to the entrance of Windhelm. In passing she offered a smile to each of the guards hidden faces, gentle and soft the smile would hover on her lips until she was safely out from under their scrutiny, or that of anyone else’s. If she was to be honest it was more for herself than the men she passed that she adapted this facade. As she glided over rock, ice, and snow she acted perfectly normal, but that was the problem. It was all an act. This did not mean that no part of her was normal, or that she did not know how to converse naturally in face she had a certain quiet charisma when she was comfortable or needed. She was no longer sure however is she felt comfortable around these people. Living their lives day in and day out all the same, bending to society’s norms and laws, slaves blissfully unaware. She respected them in their own ways and was not one to judge but in times of late she found it almost difficult to find something to talk about to these people. She detested small talk. More so she was an outsider.

Brynn treated her surrounds as one might an old acquaintance you wished to avoid. It had been some time since her last visit to this city of grey; this was of course purely due to preference. Cold was not the deterrent for the nord as it was for many, nor was it the lack of sun that seemed to plague Brynn’s visits to this region. The reason she had not made an appearance for some time was the anger its people set alight in her heart. Brynn reserved no kindness, tolerance, or patience fro bigots. The discrimination that she had often witnessed in the past had kept her away. it was the only way to stay out of fights, holding her tongue was not an option.

Inside the city she dropped the ghost of a smile and adapted a more neutral facial expression, this however did not last long. Within her first few steps into the interior of the stone metropolis Brynn stopped to examine the snow fall. Suddenly in her own world she lifted her hand into the night sky and watched as the flakes swirled like magic around it. She must have seemed off standing marveling at the snow, something she saw daily, but she did not care. It was the little beautiful things that kept her happy, that kept her entranced with the world she lived in.

“Um.. can I help you.” And just like that the happiness that shielded her from reality was ripped out from underneath her.

Dropping her hand she turned a cold scrutinizing eye to the source of the sarcastic and mocking voice. The man whose torch flooded his face appeared to be nothing but the average, run-of-the-mill disrespectful villager, not that this mattered in the least bit. There were few that would not have been elicited the same type of negative reaction with his mocking expression and snide commentary.

“Help me she?” She questioned, looking shocked. The raising an eyebrow at the man she adapted a more dismissive tone. “Help me? No. Not by the looks of you.”

She had been slightly exasperated before replying, the man’s face smug and his body language making it quite clear he was immensely proud of his witty remark but this feeling soon melted away. She was not used to being questioned in such a way, the animals of the forests and mountains did not ask question of her and neither she of them. It had been some months from the time she had last dealt with this specific variety of interaction.

Looking back up at the snow for strength she once more drew upon it for happiness before starting towards the Inn. Taking her final small flight of stairs she neared the heavy door and pushed it open with her side and shoulder, she appreciated the unique architecture of the city inn if nothing else. Inside it was warm and cheery and cozy, or at least this was the feeling the inn seemed to impress on its patrons. Trying to sell them an idea of a home away from home but for some it was not so simple as a glowing hearth and bottles of mead.

“Not nearly so simple.” She muttered as she walked, hips swaying in search of food and possible board. Placing both hands on the counter she leaned over its edge, full lips slightly agape as she waited for the barmaid to look her way.

Wolfbane

Why change the past when you can own this day?
    "I guess so." Amelie smiled half-heartedly at her friend. "Why do you still call me girl? All we've been through, and you still can't use my name?" she softly spoke with a questioning look on her face, but still tried to avoid the carriage driver's overhearing. "I'm going to take another look at that letter, see if we missed anything." She reached into her satchel, and produced the elegantly written letter, then proceeded to read over it yet again. "A man has his reasons, Amelie." He himself was contemplating the reason as to why the Blades, an order of dragonslayers, would call on thieves to help. There was the last part that made him feel uneasy; Who else was going to join them? Why are they involved? Too many questions for his liking, but there wasn't much to do or go on.

Being finished with his thoughts, Amelie grumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes at the letter that was now back in her satchel."I still don't understand why the Blades want us." She lazily rubbed her neck, and glanced at Jonus. "It would appear they need our help. For what to be sure,is beyond me. It's the best lead we have, Amelie. It's desperate times when a order like them needs people like us." There are few people Jonus likes and trusts, and Amelie was one of those people. She can be too headstrong at times, and can sometimes let her emotions control her, but most of the time she's smart, and logical. At first they didn't seem to like each other, but as time in the guild went on, they grew close to the point of where the thought of her not being there makes him uneasy. She does not hide what she thinks about a person and would even say it out loud. That coupled with Jonus' tendency to do fight and cause a stir, usually lead to a fight or a problem to the point of it becoming the norm. Amelie can be resourceful, clever, and can see necessity whenever they needed to think rationally. This made Jonus not only like her, but respect her. For now, they are in a good place with each other.

"So, we agreed that we head for the inn when we get to Ivarstead?" She looked at him, and brought him back to attention. "Agreed. What could possibly happen?" He turned his head and adopted his usual satisfied look, and began loudly popping his knuckles.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    checking out all the patrons of the inn as she reached the table Hides had picked, swinging her leg over the bench and then the other she took her place next to Hides, handing him his drink "These rumors Im guessing you are talking about this?" she reached in her pocket and pulled out a tattered piece of paper, with a broken blue seal, holding it between her fingers "I haven't heard much from other cities, that Ive slipped through, just that there is some kind of army growing but nothing more, there are no answers and to who or what basically" she tucked the paper back in her pocket, taking a swig "What gets me is this "others aiding" us part? I mean like other assassins? As far as I know the others took off to be guards wiping us out" she pointed between Hides and herself "Or they just simply disappeared and blended in with everyone else" she looked around noticing the growing amount of people, from when they first got there "Shift must be changing... The only other thing I could think of is other guilds..." she shifted her weight on the bench before moving closer to him "And honestly im torn between the idea of working with them, besides the history we had before the war and after, Im not so sure I want to go and start working with them again" she rested her arm on the table and rested her head on her hand. she looked at Hides waiting to see what he thought on the whole subject.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides nodded his head as his companion shared what little information she had. Hides watched the door as more people started funneling in and out, looking at all the faces coming in and out. Hides always put a lot of focus in being able to see a person and know who they are. Strengths and weaknesses, who is and who is just pretending to be a commoner. This talk of an army, while ominous, just meant the possibility of employment for Hides if war breaks out. But it sounded like a collection of phantoms than any real army. These thoughts were pierced as she mentioned the all but dismantling of the Dark Brotherhood. With a sigh Hides spoke.

“Personally for me… The war was a product of poor leadership… We moved in such an extreme way without a proper listener to guide us… And so we collapsed… I will be open to almost any help… Even if we have to manipulate other members of fallen guilds. I honestly wish we never chose to rise out of the shadows. That is where we thrive… And always thrived… Leading holds… That is not something we should have ever dabbled in…”

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    “Not as well as I do I’m afraid. He won’t be a bother though, may even eat a few of the rats chewing on your pages.” The man continued, responding to Ysara’s statement. Though trying to listen to the man, Ysara was too focused on finding places for books, and picking up any books that Urog had forgotten to find a place for. She almost forgot the man was there, when he startled her with his words. “I see now where the snoring was coming from,” He spoke moving closer to Urog. Ysara just gave him a polite smile, working her way past him, to another shelf. “Wolf Queen, Volume 6,” she spoke, running her fingers over each book end, finding it’s specific place. “The old man must have taken losing his library fairly hard. Never knew him to drink during my days at the college…”

Ysara stopped what she was doing for a split second. Hearing the words of the man. He’s a mage? She questioned herself. Now as Ysara placed the books, she just set them near the right place, rather than focusing on an exact location. She was curious as to who this man was. Then, just as she stepped forward to speak, the man cut her off. “Forgive me for being rude, my name’s Twist. A yet to be revealed party was kind enough to make me their impromptu courier; this was addressed to Ysara of Winterhold Library, would that be you?”

Ysara was taken back for a moment. Taking the letter out of the man’s hand, and eyeing his now revealed face. “You were a mage?” She spoke, in almost in a whisper, as she tore open the letter. “It arrived along with another addressed to myself about a week ago by messenger, unfortunately the sender didn’t think it was necessary to let his identity be known.” Ysara brushed past her question, scanning the letter.

When she was finished, she just stared at the page for a moment, confused. “You don’t know why we received these letters?” she asked him, taking her time to go towards her room. “I don’t see any problem with going,” she called to the man, as she stuffed a couple of her things into the small pack she had, “I guess I will be accompanying you… The both of you.” Ysara stepped out from her room, 3 books in hand, and her fur cloak around her body. She didn’t know what it was, but she felt the need to go. The whole reason that she had come to Winterhold was to learn magicka, but she had only managed to learn one restoration spell. He’ll be fine, she thought staring at Urog for a moment. Then she brushed her feeling of hesitance away, “Well?” She started to the door, opening it with ease. She wasn’t one to just up and leave, but she had been in that Library for months, and Urog wasn’t much company.

EpicVakarian

It took less time than expected to reach Ivarstead; for some reason the carriage driver mumbled under his breath. Jonus stepped off first, holding out a hand to help Amelie down from the carriage. Amelie rolled her eyes, pushing his hand away and stepping down herself.
    "Don't go too far," she murmured to Jonus, in reference to his attempt to take her hand. She headed down toward the sign that indicated the presence of the inn, gesturing for Jonus to follow.

The inn was almost empty, with only three people inside other than the barkeep; a drunken man asleep in a chair, and two suspicious looking figures sat at a bench together.
    "Excuse me? Do you have a letter from a... sharp friend?" She hoped that if these people were indeed after the Blades as well, they'd get the hint.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Just as Hides was speaking to her, the door of the Inn opened and in stepped an imperial male holding the door open as a Breton female had stepped through, her eyes scanned them both, thinking to herself, "hmmm cute girl, nice little body pretty face perfect combo right there" her eyes drifted over towards the Imperial "not bad looking clearly has manners holding the door open good qualities" she started to check them out a little more, when a gust of wind blew from behind them, and reaching Eruraviels nose, she wrinkled her nose up, that smell was all to familiar with her, the smell of compost, dirty water and the Black-Briars mead, she knew who they were, they approached the table, the Breton girl spoke first to them "Excuse me? Do you have a letter from a... sharp friend?"

"Ugh" Eruraviel spoke "That smell.. That smell mostly of that damn mead in Riften.... damn thieves" she spoke low enough to be heard by the couple and Hides "You think that being near water they would bathe once in awhile, it amazes me they don't get caught cause of the way they smell, but then I guess living underground like rats would bring that sort of smell huh Hides?" she gave off an evil smile at the couple, she had a strange feeling about the two, she stood up "I suppose you got a letter from our so called friends as well?" moving from the bench she got closer to the couple "Im not sure if I want to really be working with you Thieves" she walked up to the Imperial man, continuing to eye him "Don't get me wrong you are both very nice to look at, Im just not so sure I can stand your smell the whole way to Roriksted" she let out a low hiss.

The other patrons of the Inn started to move back from the little group, 4 orcs stood up crossing their arms waiting. Eruraviel playfully bumped into the Imperial "Maybe I could change my mind as to working with you, but Id need a really good reason" she lightly flipped her hair that got in her face, she wasn't normally like this, but with the recent stuff that had been happening to her, she wanted to fight someone, and it was a while since she had crossed fists with a Thief.

Wolfbane

"Don't go too far," Amelie waved his hand off as he got a sarcastic smile on his face. They finally arrived in Ivarstead, and immediately walked towards the Inn. "Excuse me? Do you have a letter from a Sharp friend?" She nervously asked the two people at the table. As she asked, Jonus scanned the room for anyone who was overly curious or wanted to cause a problem. "That smell... That smell mostly of that damn mead in Riften.... Damn thieves" The woman began to insult Amelie and Jonus, but didn't stop there. "You think that being near the water they would bathe once in a while, it amazes me they don't get caught cause of the way they smell, but then I guess living underground like rats would bring that sort of smell. Huh hides?" He rubbed the back of his neck, and just couldn't bite his tongue. "Says the assassin who smells like death and burning flesh. I wager you don't have to worry about getting caught because you just kill them afterwards. Would it kill you to wash? We both do, but after all, it is Riften." He gave a glare at the woman not holding a comment back. She casted an evil smile, then stood up. "I suppose you got a letter from our so called friends?" she proceeded to get closer, making Jonus reach for his dagger, but pretending like he was putting his arms behind his back. "I'm not sure If I want to really be working with you Thieves." He gripped the dagger tighter, but remained calm. "The feeling is mutual" He watched her movements, even when she got up close to him. "Don't get me wrong, you're not bad to look at. I'm just not so sure I can stand your smell all the way to Rorikstead." She let out a low hiss. He simply let out a sigh and rolled his eyes as he saw four Orcs stand up across from them. "Maybe I could change my mind as to working with you, but I'd need a really good reason" She bumped hips almost like a hint as to what she was saying. "Amelie, get behind me. I wouldn't want to bloody you."

A.Auditore

maybe...
    "I'll have you know that we also smell like lavender to somewhat mask the smell of burnt flesh" she motioned for Hides to stay there "And it's a difficult smell to really be rid of, but I wouldn't expect you a thief to really know something like that now would you?" She let out a soft hmm, watching his hands move "you might want to rethink your next move thief, as I'm pretty quick with my bow and I doubt you'd be able to strike me down before I've released an arrow between your ears" she moved closer whispering "but to be fair, I don't know you well enough to judge... Not yet at least" she removed her bow, placing it on the table, looking towards the girl "Amelie huh?" Her eyes shot over to the imperial, watching his movements "Do I get the pleasure of your name?" She placed her hands at her hips, watching the 4 orcs move around "actually I don't think it'd matter what your name is" she smiled as her finger drummed on the hilt of her dagger

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    When the thief spoke of “a sharp friend,” it took all of Hide’s will power not to groan. Then the insults started, Hides wondered how Eruraviel got into the Brotherhood. Probably stabbed the Speaker that approached her. The room began to clear, and Hides smiled at the two thieves. It was a cold thing, revealing all of his needle-like teeth. They glistened with a similar greenish-brown tint from his scales. The Imperial’s comment made little sense to Hides personally, though maybe he got used to the smell. Yet he only spent upwards to about ten minutes at the old sanctuary, didn’t seem like long enough to get any smells sunk in. He made a comment for his friend to stand behind him, and Hides began to shake a little. Anticipation was killing him.

Then Eruraviel waved for him to stay put, and Hides let out something like a small growl. She must have remembered how easy Hides would pull his knives, and Hides cursed for he just wanted to give a small show of strength. So much talk, Hides thought. Then again these are simple thieves, not killers. Hides let out a high pitched laugh that betrayed a certain madness, it was put on but paired with a smile it would worry the most hardened men. And often it did more than that, Hides thought as he prepared to play up his part. His voice steady and even, but something about his pronunciation forced an extra menace and threat.

“Why… Don’t you sit down… Have a drink on me... We obviously have some grievances but more importantly we have a singular goal. Now, enough with this posturing… Have you considered the other patrons… We should be polite…”

EpicVakarian

Amelie scowled at Jonus as he pushed her behind him. He and the female assassin seemed like they were about to fight, then the Argonian laughed madly.
    "Why... Don't you sit down... Have a drink on me... We obviously have some grievances but more importantly we have a singular goal. Now, enough with this posturing... Have you considered the other patrons... We should be polite..."

"Agreed. Jonus, sit down, for Talos' sake, and let me do the talking, unless you think you can restrain yourself from hitting someone." She stepped in between the assassin and Jonus, pushing Jonus away from the assassin. "He's right. We might not like each other, but we're going to need to work together if we're to help our friends." Amelie gave an angry scowl at the female assassin and Jonus. "Okay? Are we done?"

Duon

Graphic Designer
    Twist was surprised that his new acquaintance was so quick to travel with him having just met, but he himself had felt the mysterious pull that the words of the letter had bewitched him with. The call to aid by a group with a history as old and rich as that of The Blades was not something easily ignored; even If he was not yet sure if he’d involve himself his scholarly curiosity demanded he at least hear them out. “My letter is just as mysterious as I imagine yours was…” Twist answered snapping his fingers commanding Rope back to his perch upon his shoulder. “Other than that synonymous signature at the bottom I know nothing of this “Unknown Evil” they mention.”

“It seems like mortal peril is always hanging just around the corner, the Gods enjoy keeping things lively often to humanities dismay.” He continued in a slightly jaded tone swinging open the door and pulling up his hood as he stepped out into the cold breeze causing Rope to stir on his shoulder ruffling his wings. “I know I’m as sick of the cold as you are.” Twist whispered scratching the Black Hawks beak with his index finger. “According to the letter Windhelm is our closest option. If you don’t mind I think I’ll shell out the coin for a carriage after the past few days travel.”

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
    Cornilius had a dream of the moon he dreamed of a great wolf, he saw a campsite with some hunters he had never met before a man and a women a couple no doubt as he approached the campsite the couple turned to him and shrieked in terror then he awoke it was morning, Cornilius stumbled out of cronvangr cave rubbing his eyes noticing his hands... they were covered in blood last night the beast was freed he sat down by a rock palming his face in both hands, he killed them it was not a dream at all but what he saw was him seeing through the eyes of the beast yet another few innocent's died by his hands just because of a Jealous Hagraven'c Curse, Cornilius knew that despite his recent actions he had to soldier on, he needed to make it to Windhelm, it was not far from the cave but first he needed to wash the blood off himself.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Eruraviel watched as the two thieves sat down across from her friend Hides "As you wish thief, I mean Amelie" she looked around, latching her gear back on and taking a seat next to Hides "Suppose you got a letter from the Blades as well? But that would a stupid question to ask since well here we are" She shifted in her seat as the four orcs started to get closer "I don't know about the rest of you but those four have been starring at all of us ever since we walked in, if I'm not mistaken the note said to be cautious" looking over her shoulder the orcs started to move in towards them "But also said that someone would be meeting us here, so either they are the ones taking us or taking our places" her hand went from on top of the table to underneath holding onto her blades handle "I don't know about the rest of you but I don't trust those orcs" she nodded towards Hides to get ready in case they had to attack and towards the thieves

Tiaz Raydari

Champion of Khorne
    Dinner was finished and the barmaid stacked the dirty bowl on others, waiting to be cleaned. Not much was going on in the Inn, everything was bland and boring, nothing reminded him of the adventure he once had, the jobs he once did, the friends he once had, nobody had expected the guilds to fall, it just sort of happened but this was enough of looking into the past.

Rickas placed his mask back into its place, and silently stared at his surroundings, nobody appeared to be out of the ordinary, nobody seemed to approach him either, everybody were just simple village folk, wasting their money on drinks to hide their guilt, suffering and some were just here drinking with buddies. Should he still be waiting? Is there time to sleep? He looked back at the barmaid, cleared his throat, "How much for a room?" he asked, the barmaid frowned, and grudgingly replied, "60 septims," Rickas dug out the gold, and handed her 80 septims, "The room, and one bottle of mead," he simply replied, while the barmaid grabbed the coin, and shoved the mead in Rickas's hands, she turned slightly and then reached for a key before placing it on the bar, "Anything goes missing, you pay, if you can't pay I call the guards, you got it?"
    "Sure thing," he replied, while the barmaid hunched back, turned her back and grabbed the book she had been reading.

Rickas pocketed the mead, two hands suddenly rested upon the bar, he looked towards the person and saw a lady clad in armour, instead of normal clothing, perhaps she was a adventurer, but something seemed familiar to him that he hadn't seen for a long time, he just dismissed the idea for now, He noticed the girl was waiting for the barmaid to serve her. "Terrible service, in these parts. I guess it's the way I look, nobody tends to trust me in this armour. You seem to be looking for something or perhaps something is looking for you? High time the Dragonguard noticed whatever it is that is wrong this day and age," Rickas shifted his body, facing the lady while the barmaid frowned at him in the background, "Perhaps, you've come for the same reason I have?" He said, placing the blade's letter on the bar. He just hoped she was here at the blades request, not a somebody belonging to the blades. He needed somebody to relate to, somebody who lost something as he had. Somebody who didn't know what entirely was going on, just that something was among Tamriel. He waited for her reply, A blade, a traveler, or receiving the blades request, those were the things she seemed most likely to be.

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Her new companion graciously offered to spot in for a carriage, due to his long travels north. "I wouldn't be against that," Ysara spoke, climbing the incline out of the small city, "but we are going to have to make it to the carriage post, it isn't far." Ysara stared back at the man, his face now freshly covered with his cloth, and his companion on his soldier.

They had pushed threw the growing blizzard, arriving at the post just at the faint rise of the moon behind the snowing clouds. The amount to get to Windhelm wasn't much, only 20 septims. "I'll pay half," she spoke as the man started to hand the driver septims, pulling his hand away. "It's only fair, we are going to be getting to know each other a while," she called, climbing into the cart. She started to feel anxious, as she wasn't quite sure what this man had thought of her. Was she coming off to pushy?

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Hides-Many-Knives nodded to his old sister, and let out something of a small hiss. He rolled his shoulders a couple times, feeling his hidden blades on his back move and tickle the soft spots between his scales. He felt a shiver go down his entire spine, the anticipation growing within his heart again. He began balling his fists and releasing them under the table something that was a bit more subtle. The daggers hidden under his leather bracers would be his first weapons to go for, a little surprise for those who faced him thinking he would go for the ones on his belt or draped across his chest. He began to stand up.

“Well my friends, all of this excitement has truly been a tiring event. I think I will take my leave of you…” Hides said with merry tone to his voice. The kind you know most people would never actually use unless on the stage at a play. He looked at Eruraviel and each thief bowing to the group before turning away. He moved passed the orcs flashing them his predatory smile and nodding to them, before going towards the rooms. As soon as Hides found a shadow dark enough though he quickly disappeared into it, simply fading into it like tears in the rain. I hope this does turn into a good time, Hides thought. Thieves seem to forget they don’t know how to kill like the Brotherhood does.

Wolfbane

Why... Don't you sit down... Have a drink on me... We obviously have some grievances but more importantly we have a singular goal. Now, enough with this posturing... Have you considered the other patrons... We should be polite..."

"Agreed. Jonus, sit down, for Talos' sake, and let me do the talking, unless you think you can restrain yourself from hitting someone."
    "The man is sorry. I acted out of character."
    "He's right. We might not like each other, but we're going to need to work together if we're to help our friends." Amelie gave an angry scowl at the female assassin and Jonus., making him sigh in self disappointment.

"Okay? Are we done?"
    "That we are, Amelie." He gave a slight bow and let his friend do the talking instead. He sat down and began cleaning his nails with his dagger, paying no mind to the Orcs or the assassin who just left.

The act of aggression made him realize that he wasn't thinking with his head, but with his feelings. If he had known that it would have angered Amelie, he would have scoffed it off like any other insult. Can this really work? I almost killed the person we're suppose to be working with. Amelie is quick; quicker than I like to admit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts