• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    alright. :D so starts as basically an NPC in the background of one of the guilds then when the group joins comes forward as a main character?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    go ahead write a cc for a member in one the listed guilds, then underneath the main cc go and write your mercenary, for now he'll be your npc, and later in the story you and i will talk about what to do with your characters

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    So, what's basically going to happen is...
    We start off in our normal lives in the guilds of our choice, then the guild falls apart for whatever reason it is. Then the few of us from the same guild join up into one group, then meet up with the other groups of guilds to find the Dragonborn?

Lifts-Her-Tail

I will try and put a cc up this week if possible as my exams have now finished so ill try and get one up:oops:

A.Auditore

maybe...
    thats a very short version of it but yes, but the thing is no one knows it was dragonborn...

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Okay. I meant "find the Dragonborn" in terms of to get help, rather than to kill him as payment, but okay, I get what's happening now.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Name: Hides-Many-Knives

Race: Argonian

Appearence: Brownish Green scales with no horns or feathers.

Guild: Dark Brotherhood

Equipment: At time of story, multiple daggers of different quality and enchantments (usually weakness to poison), standard Dark Brotherhood gear minus hood, ring that improves potions made, amulet of regeneration. Black Mages hood of even better potions.

Raised by sailors on a trade vessal mostly by the cook, Hides-Many-Knives grew up in a world loose on morals. Through some political business Hides (or Knives) for short was left alone in Solitude, ironically. Theivery was difficult. and he was soon caught. Luckily for Hides (and unlucky for his targets) he was at the mercy of Angeline's mother who decided to take Hides on as an apprentice. He showed a talent for alchemy much to her delight. Soon whispers of the Dark Brotherhood reached Hides ears (not literally I'm not sure how lizards hear...) and Hides soon found a family that he believed could accept his shady moral ground.

And my "neutral" character
    Name: Severus “Indicum” Victus

Race: Imperial

Class: Bandit

Physical Description: About 5' 10” long messy mop of black hair with gray streaks. Piercing hungry eyes. Thin. With a rogue-ish mustache and goatee.

Personality: Violent and vicious, but also Jovial and outgoing. A master schemer, often having multiple back-up plans just in case. He has a softer side though it is often hardly seen since his daughter's death which lead to him becoming a werewolf.

Combat preferences: preferably his mace Honor-breaker in one hand, and a shield in the other. Often does what ever he needs to so he can survive, lead to his use of Skooma to become even more savage in battle. Can use a bow, but doesn't constantly carry one.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Nice skies guess you and i will be traveling together :p .... color you want for your character(s)?

A.Auditore

maybe...
    yes between dark brotherhood, thieves, mages and companions theres 2 in the brotherhood and 1 in the thieves

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Can we be in one Guild majorly, but maybe help out in another? So Like my CC is in the Mages, but has trained with the Companions. Is that cool? If not than just forget I ever brought it up.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    like there was a switch over? ex... you where in the companions at first but switched to the mages? I don't see a problem with it

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    Well similar to that. Her parents were members of the Companions, and trained her in a bit of different things (daggers specifically), but she had her heart set on magicka, and migrated to the Mages.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    That's ok

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    All WHITE colored words are links to other descriptive images​
    Name: Ysara Rallis​
    Race: Breton | Dunmer​
    Sex: Female​
    Class: Healer | Support​
    Guild: Mages Guild | Ex-Companions​
    Personality: Ysara tends to be rather self-reliant. She likes her own company, considering she was raised with no friends. She tends to be awkward with those she doesn’t know, but can be very charming and caring to those she is loyal to. When the time demands it, she can be very protective and aggressive, though she doesn’t like to be.​
    Appearance
    Height: 5’3”​
    Weight: 123 Lbs.​
    Build: Skinny, Muscular, Fit​
    Hair: Shiny Ebony, Below Shoulders, With 2 Braids​
    Skin/Scars: Pale White, with a purple tone​
    Tattoos/Peircings: Vertical White Line Tattoo through her Left Eye​
    Wears: She wears either dark robes, similar looking to the Archmage robes. Or, she wears her combonation Hide/Scaled/Fur Armor, just as in the image. On her hands and legs, she has elven gauntlets and boots. Then, when she wants fo hide her face, she wears an ebony molded mask that looks similar to those that some Dragon’s preists wear. Around her neck, she wears her family pendant: The Rallis Stag
    Weapons: She would like to think that her main weapon is the magicka she uses, but she isn’t very skilled in using it just yet. What she is skilled in, is using her family sword Gleam. Though it isn’t really an offensive skill, her most proficient magicka skill is Restoration. She likes to help heal others, and to help people.​
    Misc: Ysara does not believe in the conventional means of where she draws her magicka abilities. She believes in a spirit that protects her, and gives her guidance in times of need. She believes that she has seen it, and that it is very wise. She calls it the White Stag, maybe because it represents her family in a way.​
    Bio: She was born the daughter of a Companion in Whiterun. Soon after she died, she was taken in the arms of the other companions. Became a child of them all. She was trained from birth to fight, but had never really found it appealing. She didn’t like the idea of going into battle for little to no reason. She wanted to focus her mind on the magicka skills she felt she possessed. She had always healed wouned companions around the camp, but wanted to learn more. So she gathered everything she owned, and headed north towards the College of Winterhold. Where she got the job of co-librarian to Urag gro-Shub, in the arcaneum. She began taking small lessons from the Trainers around the College, and learned different magicka skills. Now she continues her practices, in her solitude and being alone.​

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Color font specter?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts