OOC The Tsaesci's Foray (TTF) - Character Cards and OOC Discussion

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Here is a brief overview of what has happened so far. I will continue to update this every half dozen posts or so.

Setting 1: Dragonsreach
    Gorz, Trenya, Ahsamiir, Rale, and Tove become loosely acquainted with each other while waiting in the militia's signup line. One by one, they are interrogated by Falk Firebeard, then sent to the Great Porch, where the companies, platoons, and squads are being organized (several squads in a platoon, several platoons in a company). Gorz, Ahsamiir, and Tove are grouped into the same platoon. Trenya and Rale are grouped into another platoon, but in the same company as the other three.

Setting 2: Rorikstead
    (Will add once Melee has posted)

Setting 3: Solitude
    Mum-mra and Ri'tai have been taken captive by the Tsaesci and thrown into the Castle Dour Dungeon, presumably to be eaten or used as slaves. Ri'tai attempts to free Mum-mra from her bindings, but an unknown Tsaesci magic prevents him from doing so: an invisible force cuts the letter "C" into his back as a warning.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Post your Character Cards here using this format if you're interested in joining! Here's mine.

GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Gorzash gro-Karthul
    Race: Orismer

SUMMARY
    Loses his family to a bandit raid when they are traveling from Orsinium to Skyrim. Becomes a bounty hunter to take vengeance on the outlaws and marauders that cost him his family. Discovers Volendrung while scouring a Dwemer ruin for a particular group of rogues.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    He is ardent in everything he does, to a point of stubbornness, and it is nearly impossible to change his mind one he’s made a decision. This often forces him into sticky situations when fighting, as it severely dulls his ability to think tactically and strategically. He is one to hold grudges, and perhaps the most blatant display of this can be seen in his dedicated bandit-hunting life. Though he may come off like the rough-and-tough type, he remembers acts of good equally as well as he does acts of malignity. Gorzash will repay those who help him, for he disdains few things more than being in someone's debt.

PHYSICAL PROFILE
    He is heavily built and husky, even for an Orc, at 6'5". His face is wrinkle-creased and littered with minute scars, which gives him a battle-weary air. He has one reptilian-yellow eye; his left one was slashed out during a grisly fight. Because of this, he has a deep scar trailing from his brow, down to the top of his cheekbone. A black, untrimmed goatee half-covers his chipped right fang, and a ragged mane of black hair is pulled into a pony tail atop his head. Around towns, he usually prefers to dress simply, wearing a belted tunic and fur-lined boots. When in battle, his attire consists of a full set of Orcish Armor which he has kept and used for decades.

COMBAT STYLE
    Ever since stumbling upon the Daedric artifact Volendrung, Gorz has wielded it as his first and only weapon choice. It suits him perfectly: it is massive, intimidating, and unstoppable once set into motion. Gorzash wields it so fluently that it may seem that Volendrung is not a mere weapon in his hands but a lethal extension to his arms. He supplements the hammer by dressing for battle in tough, heavy Orcish Armor. His fighting style consists of purely melee combat, unrelentingly swinging with Volendrung. This leaves him extremely vulnerable to swifter fighting styles, such as the ones commonly seen used by rogues. His lack of strategizing skills often leaves him at a mental disadvantage to his adversaries; he is easily outwitted.

QUIRKS AND SUCH
    His father and brother called him "Gorz" for short, and many people who are relatively closely affiliated with him will call him this, as well.
    Because of his undying hatred toward criminals and bandits, he will attempt to kill any outlaw known to him on sight, under any conditions. Many thieves who prowl the more remote roads in Skyrim have met their demise at the hand of Gorz.
    Back in Orsinium, he nearly drowned in a river at the age of five. He has been deathly afraid of water ever since; he will never attempt to cross a river, lake, or sea by swimming.

BACKGROUND STORY
    He is born into a family of city Orcs. Early in his childhood years, he, his two sisters, his brother, and his father leave Orsinium due to the escalating religious conflicts within the city. His family is fairly zealous about their religious beliefs; however, Gorz silently refutes the idea of a Daedric Prince of the cursed being his god-king.
    Thirteen years after he is born, his family sets out for the province of Skyrim, specifically to make a living by joining the Imperial Legion. As they are packing their belongings, his father asks him to take his ring and to throw it in the sack along with the other scarce, few pieces of jewelry that they owned. Gorz couldn't help but gaze into the mesmerizing emerald in the ring's center. Noticing his liking for the masterfully crafted band, Karthul suggests that his son keep it, as a reminder of his father.

They left that night, traveling down the long and harsh road that leads from the Wrothgorian Mountains into the land of Skyrim. When they have nearly reached their destination of Solitude, a fearsome band of marauders ambushes them and overtakes their caravan. In the adrenaline and confusion, Gorz bolts from the caravan, heading south down the mountainside, through the forests, for more than a mile into the wilderness. To this day, he still hasn't discovered what had become of the rest of his family, but he presumes that he will never see them again. He is lost, and alone. Days go by, and no one has found him. This was when he put the skills his father had shown him to good use. He hunts and cooks his own food, making a slow but steady progression through the forests, toward where he believes the great city to be.

For three months, he wanders the thick foliage and snow that enshrouds much of the wilds surrounding Solitude. He finally approaches the great castle, and almost immediately he begins his to satiate ravenous appetite for vengeance: not a hundred meters from where he stands - southwest of Katla's Farm - a very familiar bandit pushing a wheelbarrow does business with a slightly built man in a shadowy cloak. Blinded by his own extreme indignation, he charges the outlaw, bearing a lethally sharp Orcish Greatsword - the only valuable that he was able to salvage from the bandit's raid - accompanied by an earthy, bloodcurdling battle-cry. Before the marauder can draw his sword, the young Orc's blade has forced its way through flesh, muscle, and bone. Clutching the fatal entry point of the blade, the deathly marauder silently lifts his gaze to meet the Orc's. For no more than a second, the two seem to understand each other, living the other's life, feeling each other's heartbeats. This moment passes like a starchy blotch in time, as all feelings of the paranormal enigma that is life - feelings of regret, nostalgia, blitheness, and despair - course with frightening detail through the minds of the Orc and the bandit. This moment passes, and a lifeless arrangement of carbon lay half-slumped over Gorz's sword. The cloaked man bolts, apparently intelligent enough to realize the berserk rage boiling in the creature before him.

After running from the scene and returning in a few hours, Gorzash precociously approaches the outlaw's wheelbarrow. Bitter tears flood over his eyelids and down his dirtied cheeks as he rummages through the belongings of his family. After deciding what to keep - the emerald-studded ring and a full suit of Orcish Armor, both belonging to his father, all the septims he can find, a portrait of his brother, Wralbuhk, and as much food as he could eat in the next few days - he passes through the massive gates of Solitude. He sells any excess valuables that might earn him some decent coin, and heads to the local inn for the night.

He awakes the next morning in the clutches of two Solitude Guards, as they half-haul, half-drag him into the Blue Palace. Gorz panics for fear that his murderous acts have been discovered, and they have. Only, he receives no premature demise at the hands of a headsman as consequence; he is showered in praise from Elisif the Fair, the High Queen of Skyrim herself, for his "acts of bravery and valor." Awestricken, Gorzash keeps silent until the High Queen reads the three thousand septim bounty on the bandit whom he had slain.
    Thus begins a life of avenging his family, for honor and revenge...

Thirty years later, a bulky, battle-scarred Orc stalks through the recently re-inhabited ruins of an ancient Dwemer structure. He is dressed in a battered, beaten-up set of Orcish Armor, and a three-foot-long jagged greatsword rests naturally in his grip. He notices the flickering of a fire in the chamber ahead of him. Without thinking anything through thoroughly, he rushes in. The two-member group of bandits whose bounty Gorz has been hunting for weeks to claim, is startled by the large third figure who has interrupted their work. The first meets a swift death as he miscalculates the length of the Orc's blade; is descends upon his shoulder, and soon enough, the life has spilled from his body. The second outlaw skillfully swipes at Gorzash with his axe, finding a weak spot in his armor; the blade cuts deeply. He bellows agonizingly as he staggers; his foe takes the opportunity to strike once more. Blade meets armor this time, and Gorz's greatsword carves two deep gashes across the enemy's chest.

Gorzash takes a moment to regain his strength and rest his mind from the trauma of another fight - a feeling he should be well accustomed to by now, but for some unworldly reason, the baffling concoction of emotions enters his mind once again, as it had the first time he reaped a man of his life.

Rising to his feet, he pans the room and - how had he not taken notice of it before, even in the heat of battle? Lying upon a table with finely tuned instruments of analysis surrounding it, a fine-looking warhammer beckons for Gorzash to hold it. It appears heavier, denser than an average hammer, with a spiny yet sturdy, rectangular head. Most intriguingly, however, is the esoteric pulsation of a red "eye" in the center of the head. At the sight of such mystifying technology, Gorz knows that this must be a Dwemer artifact. Cautiously, he lifts the timeworn weapon from its spot. It hums deeply as he grasps it, sending a strangely invigorating vibration resonating throughout his body.

"Volendrung..." he murmurs, though he is startled to hear himself utter the name...

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Trenya Lord Of The Land
    Race: Breton
    SUMMARY
    Trenya, Or Trent for short, Is an adventuring decendant of the not so famous explorer of Skyrim Rathalos Lord Of The Sky. He lived his life loving the world around him and getting to know every nook and cranny of his home town of Markarth. Upon Reaching the age his father let him vventure out to explore Skyrim for himself.
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    He is much like his father. Hyper active and ADD. He constantly has to move whether its tapping his feet or runnig up a wall. Trenya also has a large respect for others and their property he will never take anything that is not his and won't ask for something somone has no matter how bad he needs it. Trenya is very strategic almost to the point of over thinking.
    He is a team player and would rather have a partner or freind get a reward than himself.
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    He is young at the age of 16, light weighted and stands at a mere 5'7. He has scars on his legs from falls and slides while free running. He is very lean and is much stronger than he looks. His hair is dark brown and short and he posseses no facial hair nor any pimple or blimish on his face, He does however have red eyethat can narrow vertically when he detects prey.
    He dresses in black robes that cover a custom made armor of silver scales which he wears all the time wether in battle or not.
    COMBAT STYLE
    Trenya Weilds a Daedric bow that his father gave to him. He prefers to think out battle before attacking and take foes out with swift and silent attacks. He does however have a disadvantage to melee and stronger foes such as hammers and axes. He knows only restoration magic and a few flame spells which he uses to heat his arrows to burn his enemies. He is not easily out witted but is often under witted in which enemies do the ublogical thing when he believed the logical would happen.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    Trenya's freinds and relatives call him Trent for short. Trnya is the spawn of a cannibal and so every once in a while he will have an urge to feed on human flesh. He resists this however with a special potion. Trent is a very social Breton and if left alone for some time he will become distress and start to talk to himself or conjure a familure to talk to.
    BACKGROUND STORY
    Trenya was born in the city of Solitude. Rathalos lord of the sky as his father and Victoria as his mother. He is given then name after a famous treasure hunter from his fathers home land. He grows up traveling and seeing all parts of Skyrims west until his family settles down in Markarth. He trains with his wood bow and his father teaches him the most advanced of Restoration spells. Upon reaching the age of 10 he is given His fathers Daedric bow and is told the story of his exploration of the local dwemer ruin with his 5 friends. He is then told that there a re millions of places just like that around Skyrim waiting to be plundered of thier hidden Treasure. Trenya is fascinated by his fathers story and immediately wants to hunt for treasure himelf. He is disappionted when his father tells him he will have to wait. Trenya trained himself everyday since then. Reading avery book looking at every map and studying every bit of skyrims wildlife.
    When Trent turns 16 his father finally tells him that he can go explore for himelf.
    He makes his way out of markarth and is struck in awe at the beauty of the land...
    This is Skyrim...

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Character Name: Rale, age 22

Race: Nord

Class: Thief and/or Assassin

Looks: Short dirty-blonde hair, tall and sleek, though not very muscular. Scarred allover face

Personality: Quiet and patient, but that comes naturally when your parents are ripped to shreds by werewolves in front of you.

Bio: He grew up in Riften in an Orphange, he hated the woman who looked after them, Grelod the Kind, so he ran off in search of a new life. He found it. As he made his way out of town, a man stopped him.A man from the Thieves Guild. Rale took an instant liking to him. This man taught him how to fight, survive and shoot. Rale killed his first deer by pretending its head was Grelod the Kind. But one day, his fruitful life came crashing down. It was his birthday, Rale had spent 3 years in the Thieves house, and was now 14. His adoptive father gave him a bow called "Eclipse". Rale was overjoyed, and began practicing in the yard. 1 hour later, Rale came into the house to see an assassin standing over his fathers corpse. The assassin approached Rale, who was in shock, telling him he saw nothing. When the assassin turned his back to leave, Rale lifted up Eclipse and fired an arrow at the assassins back, who fell to the floor. Rale picked up his fathers knife, and stabbed the assassin in frustration. Rale went beserk for half an hour, smashing plates and china, but then he saw his fathers hood and Thieves guild uniform, and next to it, in a glass case, his Nightingale armor. He had to avenge to his father, by hunting down the man who contracted his fathers death. He found a note in the assassins clothes, with a signature that looked like an owl, that was his lead. He took his fathers Nightingale armor, Solstice and all the septims he could find, he then set out into the world of Skyrim.

Combat Prefs: An ebony bow (called Eclipse), a glass dagger and a steel sword.

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Well. Let my noobishness conquer this thread!
    If you accept me.
    In fact, If you don't mind, I might copy off your idea and add my character cards to my info.
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Ri'tai the wordsmith
    Race: Khajiit
    SUMMARY
    Let me tell you in song (To the tune of fresh prince of bel air)
    Yo, this is a story all about how
    My life got turned all upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute and just talk right here
    Now I'll tell you how I became the king of my own caravan.
    In north morrowind born and raised,
    Near the dark elves was where I spent most of my days,
    Selling stuff, thieving and barterin all cool
    And stabbing some dunmer outside of school
    When I thought-I was up to no good-
    Why not go to the cyrodilic neighborhood.
    I got in one little fight and my dad got scared.
    He said "Your moving with your friends to wherever you want."
    I called my caravan and when it came near the
    driver had dwemer Armour on,
    If anything I could say that my life is rare,
    But I just laughed and said "Ka'har to skyrim!"
    I pulled up at falkreath bout 4 years later
    And I yelled to my driver "Yo Ka, see you later"
    I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
    Gonna buy the whole of skyrim!
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    To the untrained eye and ear, Ri'tai is a timid person. However, he is just as willing to put a knife in your back as he is to sell you something, but he understands the importance of people. He is quite a hard buisnessman, and can get money from nothing, even if he does have to resort to slightly illegal methods. He is not, though, a born warrior, and a bit of a coward, quick to flee from bleak situations. He is also a bit of a khajiit supremist, and always tries to sell something to every imperial he sees, as he believes they are all rich and corrupt.​
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Ri'tai is suprisingly small and plump, almost looking like a tamed cat. he only stands at about four and a half foot. He is nearly constantly grinning, as if he had some sort of internal joke. His hair is a dark shade of platinum blonde, with black patches around his stomach and the tips of his ears. He has let his fangs long, and has kept them so clean they are nearly blindingly bright. However, his teeth are the only threatining thing about him when you look at him, as his claws are trimmed, and he allways keeps any weapons of his carefully concealed.​
    COMBAT STYLE
    Ri'tai has a very... strange combat style, the strange part being he DOESN'T STOP TALKING. So much so, even though he is not a very good fighter, his enemies get distracted thinking of replies to his comments. He wears elven armor, and fights with either his trusty 'staff of skooma' , his own fists, his training making him more deadly with them than regular khajiit, or a weapon that he has bought recently.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    Ri'tai has a slight confidence problem, that manifests itself in his unwillingness to fight, and also has slight schizophrenia that stems from his abuse of skooma , that causes him to think with a dark sense of humor , thinking that life is a huge joke. His attention span is also very short, leaving a man who starts joking at the person he just stabbed, before casing after butterflies.​
    BACKGROUND STORY
    Born in the worst part of morrowind, Ri'tai, or just tai as he was known then, had learnt survival from a young age. He often stole from the trading caravans his father worked in, just to sell everything except the skooma at tremendously high prices to the homeless dark elves that lived near his home. However, soon the caravan had realised what he had done, but instead of being angered, they were pleased, as it seemed he had a very good way of persuading people, the best in the whole caravan. So, they trained him as much as they could, and they even paid the best speech trainers they could, and by the time he was 16, Ri'tai had quite a good buisness set up. However, he wasn't pleased. He knew that there we're better customers in cyrodil, the land of the rich and corrupt, and yet they were still stuck with the inhabitents of a broken country. So, in the middle of the night, he gathere some of his best freinds and set of for cyrodil and now, skyrim.​
    However, since joining skyrim, 2 things he never expected happened to him. Number 1, he had a child. And whats better, was its birth date. It was born on the lunar eclipse. This child, a child from just a humble caravan trader, this child was going to be a mane, a leader of khajiit. This caused a great party, for a mane hadn't been born in about 50 years. And said party caused situation numbero 2. He got conscripted to the imperial army. You see, while he was partying, he found his way to solitude (Seeing how he started the part an hour earlier in riften, it was quite a mystery to everyone how he got there in less than a hour) And, more specific, to general tulius. And proceeded to try and drunkenly beat his face in. And, a common mistake, tulius mistook his pride filled rage for actual battle prowess, and, in the dungeons, made a offer. "Work for me and you won't have to rot in here for the rest of you're life."​
    Now, after 2 years of training, Ri'tai is, as his trainer said, an "a'right fighter, not bad if I do say so meself." He has mastered his reaction times, and sight, that were already good, from his many drunken robbery's, and also his 'feral side' to a point were he could pluck an arrow out of the air, put it in his mouth and devour it. While still not a brilliant fighter, Ri'tai has quickly risen through the ranks of the imperials, and they even turn a blind eye to his pre-battle skooma.​
    ((Yay!))

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Well. Let my noobishness conquer this thread!
    If you accept me.
    In fact, If you don't mind, I might copy off your idea and add my character cards to my info.
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Ri'tai the wordsmith
    SUMMARY
    Let me tell you in song (To the tune of fresh prince of bel air)
    Yo, this is a story all about how
    My life got turned all upside down,
    And I'd like to take a minute and just talk right here
    Now I'll tell you how I became the king of my own caravan.
    In north morrowind born and raised,
    Near the dark elves was where I spent most of my days,
    Selling stuff, thieving and barterin all cool
    And stabbing some dunmer outside of school
    When I thought-I was up to no good-
    Why not go to the cyrodilic neighborhood.
    I got in one little fight and my dad got scared.
    He said "Your moving with your friends to wherever you want."
    I called my caravan and when it came near the
    driver had dwemer Armour on,
    If anything I could say that my life is rare,
    But I just laughed and said "Ka'har to skyrim!"
    I pulled up at falkreath bout 4 years later
    And I yelled to my driver "Yo Ka, see you later"
    I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there,
    Gonna buy the whole of skyrim!
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    To the untrained eye and ear, Ri'tai is a timid person. However, he is just as willing to put a knife in your back as he is to sell you something, but he understands the importance of people. He is quite a hard buisnessman, and can get money from noting, even if he does have to resort to slightly illegal methods. He is not, though, a trained fighter, and a bit of a coward. He is also a bit of a khajiit supremist, and always tries to sell something to every imperial he sees, as he believes they are all rich and corrupt.​
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Ri'tai is suprisingly small and plump, almost looking like a tamed cat. he only stands at about four and a half foot. He is nearly constantly grinning, as if he had some sort of internal joke. His hair is a dark shade of platinum blonde, with black patches around his stomach and the tips of his ears. He has let his fangs long, and has kept them so clean they are nearly blindingly bright. However, his teeth are the only threatining thing about him when you look at him, as his claws are trimmed, and he allways keeps any weapons of his carefully concealed.​
    COMBAT STYLE
    Ri'tai has a very... strange combat style, the strange part being he DOESN'T STOP TALKING. So much so, even though he is not a very good fighter, his enemies get distracted thinking of replies to his comments. He wears elven armor, and fights with either his trusty 'staff of skooma' , his own fists, his training making him more deadly with them than regular khajiit, or a weapon that he has bought recently.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    BACKGROUND STORY
    ((I have a headache, so I'm gonna stop here and go to sleep. I will finish this tomorrow if you accept me.))​
    I do like the concept. :) I don't, however, know how he would tie into a militia type of storyline... a more warrior-like character would seem to accommodate the RP a little nicer. Just a suggestion.

Agent C

Dovahkiin
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Olaf of Riverwood
    SUMMARY
    Olaf is the direct decedent of the main character in Oblivion. He is strong as an ox when he uses his strength. When most people see him they automatically think he is a swordsmen.
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    He is a good friend and a team player. He is proud of his heritage but does not brag about it.​
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Olaf is 26 years old when he looks 18. He is muscular but to where he can sneak and move quietly. He is a mere 5' 9". His hair is a medium dirt blonde. His face is built like a Nord's face. He usually wears light armour with a hood.​
    COMBAT STYLE
    Olaf has a Daedric bow which he found lying on the side of the road along with some arrows. When he strikes his enemy with an arrow it kills not wounds. He has a steel shortsword for close-range attacks. All of his targets never see the arrow coming.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    He is as strong as an ox, but does not like to show off. He is most known in Riverwood for his trickshots. One of his most notorious shots is when he gets on the saw mill and gets ready one arrow, he then jumps off and shoots his target with two arrows with lighting fast speed and the first arrows lands on the bulls-eye and the second arrows splits the first in half.
    BACKGROUND STORY
    Olaf was born in the town of Riverwood. At the age of five he found a Daedric bow on the side of the road. He showed this to his father who told him if he mastered archery by the age of 15 he would have the bow till then his father would make arrows for his bow. For 10 years he practiced everyday after school. When he turned 15 his father gave him a trial of tests. All of them he passed with flying colors. So, as was the deal, his father gave him the bow and 300 arrows. When he was 17 his father died of a massive heart attack. With his mother being dead for 16 years and his father dead he packs the necessities and leaves for Windhelm. There he worked for 9 years while still everyday practicing his archery. When the Tsaesci invaded he set off immediately for Whiterun.
    This is where the story starts off...

Ri'tai The Wordsmith

Khaaz dovah of the highest level.
    Please ignore my inconsisties, as half of my CC Is copied from another RP I'm in, and the other was an entirely new Idea for me.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    SUMMARY
    Olaf is the direct decedent of the main character in Oblivion. He is strong as an ox when he uses his strength. When most people see him they automatically think he is a swordsmen.
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    He is a good friend and a team player. He is proud of his heritage but does not brag about it.​
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Olaf is 26 years old when he looks 18. He is muscular but to where he can sneak and move quietly. He is a mere 5' 9". His hair is a medium dirt blonde. His face is built like a Nord's face. He usually wears light armour with a hood.​
    COMBAT STYLE
    Olaf has a Daedric bow which he found lying on the side of the road along with some arrows. When he strikes his enemy with an arrow it kills not wounds. He has a steel shortsword for close-range attacks. All of his targets never see the arrow coming.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    He is as strong as an ox, but does not like to show off. He is most known in Riverwood for his trickshots. One of his most notorious shots is when he gets on the saw mill and gets ready one arrow, he then jumps off and shoots his target with two arrows with lighting fast speed and the first arrows lands on the bulls-eye and the second arrows splits the first in half.
    BACKGROUND STORY
    Olaf was born in the town of Riverwood. At the age of five he found a Daedric bow on the side of the road. He showed this to his father who told him if he mastered archery by the age of 15 he would have the bow till then his father would make arrows for his bow. For 10 years he practiced everyday after school. When he turned 15 his father gave him a trial of tests. All of them he passed with flying colors. So, as was the deal, his father gave him the bow and 300 arrows. When he was 17 his father died of a massive heart attack. With his mother being dead for 16 years and his father dead he packs the necessities and leaves for Windhelm. There he worked for 9 years while still everyday practicing his archery. When the Tsaesci invaded he set off immediately for Whiterun.
    This is a nice story, but there are a couple of things I'd like to point out. Primarily, his looks, fighting style, and equipment are too similar to Trenya (Rathalos's character)... Also, I've never found a Daedric Bow on the side of the road. :p

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Ri'tai, that's a very creative character. :) I can just about visualize him: a fattened Puss-in-Boots. xD Since he's somewhat of a warrior type, you could introduce him into the story now. Perhaps he was away from Solitude for a while, off the battle the Stormcloaks in Riften, but stopping in Whiterun first. Either that, or I could see him being held prisoner in Solitude, soon to be eaten by the Tsaesci. :D When our vigilante group eventually investigates Solitude, we could rescue you and begin a huge commotion.This could be a while from now, and I'm sure you'd like to jump in sooner than that. :)

Allet

Article Writer
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Ahsamiir

SUMMARY
    Begins to overcome his recent arrest by the Imperials after a delivery gone awry. Ahsamiir is a constant drug junkie of sorts, and while his moral compass is somewhat questionable, he is not an evil doer by heart. The jobs that the Khajiit was assigned during his stay at the trading caravans (mainly high-value deliveries and guard duty) made him quick, nimble and adept with hand-to-hand combat.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    Ahsamiir is very outspoken about what bothers him and is quick to correct with a chastising word if it seems to benefit him. The short and dangerous life of his particular caravan caused the Khajiit to hold friendship bonds at an arm's length, and tends to scrutinize acts of kindness with an intense air of questioning. He is deathly loyal to the few people that make it to his inner circle of friends, but utilitarian to all others. People are tools to be used until they prove otherwise. The Khajiit is a calculating, formulating and conniving individual at heart.

PHYSICAL PROFILE
    The Khajiit is of medium height for his race and slenderly built with lean muscle - 5'2 at 120 pounds. A dark coat of muddy brown fur covers him from head to foot with slight stripes of black and dark grey dashing across his mane. The eyes are a piercing yellow that shoot out from the small black patch that covers the upper top of his face. The beast's fangs are always hidden behind a blank expression and tightly closed lips, as if waiting in secret to be barred and gnashing. His claws are carefully trimmed so as to be serrated, not piercing, and short enough to fit into gauntlets with relative comfort.

COMBAT STYLE
    Ahsamiir is a hand-to-hand fighter clothed in ring-enforced leather armor. He wears no helmet, though, and always dons a pair of specially-crafted fingertip-less steel gauntlets worn to further enhance his punching and scratching. Precision and speed are where the Khajiit make up for his lack of brute strength, though a couple sturdy blows are all that is needed to get Ahsamiir heavily wounded. Intense concentration on the art of melee combat makes him entirely unskilled in fighting with a weapon, and he is utterly silent during combat.

QUIRKS AND SUCH
    Ahsamiir is a drug addict of varying sorts. He enjoys the occasional smoke of skooma, alcohol and moonsugar. His favorite indulgence, however, is Sleeping Tree Sap. He frequently downs this miracle drug right before a heavy engagement, as long as he has the supply, and fights erratically when under the effects of these hallucinogens. Ahsamiir is also deadly afraid of magics, and oftentimes refuses to engage with a mage unless he is under the effect of the Sap.

BACKGROUND STORY
    Ahsamiir grew up in the trade caravans of Skyrim, never quite becoming attached to any single hold. His family constantly traveled and his friends constantly shifted, leaving the poor young Khajiit from a young age to learn to keep relationships at an arm's length. The shifting nature of his childhood leaves little room for stories of growing up to reminisce about, unless one counts the time he smuggled into his caravan leader's tent and had more than his fair share of moon sugar.

As the young Khajiit began to grow, he became more meddlesome. Targets of acquisition slowly got larger and larger and deviated from the drug trade - he would hoard for himself horker tusks, potions, poisons and alcohols of every type. To keep him out of trouble, the caravan agreed to post him on guard duty during the travels; the young cat quickly learned how to fend off the occasional ravenous wolf with his claws and lacerate the invading bandits that strove to steal of the caravan's precious supply. No matter how busy the Khajiit was kept, though, he still managed to make it into the skooma before it was shipped out.

As the cat slowly become known among the caravan for his subtlety, a reputation was formed. Ahsamiir found himself eventually being used to smuggle the occasional high-value loads on foot, when speed mattered, to very discerning clients. One of the newer clients had such a craving for the high-inducing substances that he ordered a dozen vials of Sleeping Tree Sap. As the Khajiit came up to deliver the crate though, one was found missing.

The client, outraged, said nothing, but arranged for the Khajiit to be apprehended by Imperial Scouts on his way back to the trade caravan. After an arrest, an escape, and a long time of wandering and training, the Khajiit is finally settled in his ways and ready to find a purpose (so long as it supports his drug habit, of course).

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    A very nice character description, there. :) It seems that Ahsamiir and Ri'tai will get along quite nicely in this RP... Feel free to hop in the RP now; just be sure to read or at least skim-read anything that has already occurred to keep yourself updated. It's not that long, not even a page, IIRC.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    This is a nice story, but there are a couple of things I'd like to point out. Primarily, his looks, fighting style, and equipment are too similar to Trenya (Rathalos's character)... Also, I've never found a Daedric Bow on the side of the road. :p
    Lol I did. After I killed the user :p

Agent C

Dovahkiin
    Then obviously you have not looked hard enough lol :p Ill update now

GENERAL INFORMATION
    SUMMARY
    Olaf is the direct decedent of the main character in Oblivion. When most people see him they automatically think he is a swordsmen.
    PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    He is well-minded and semi-talkative.​
    PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Olaf is 26 years old when he looks 18. He is medium build. He is a mere 5' 11". His hair is a medium dirt blonde. His face is built like a Nord's face plus the scar on his lip from when he tripped over a long and cut himself on his lip. He usually wears light armour with a cowl.​
    COMBAT STYLE
    Olaf has a Steel bow which he found lying on the side of the road along with some arrows. When he strikes his enemy with an arrow it kills not wounds. He has a steel shortsword for close-range attacks. All of his targets never see the arrow coming.
    QUIRKS AND SUCH
    He is most known in Riverwood for his trickshots. One of his most notorious shots is when he gets on the saw mill and gets ready one arrow, he then jumps off and shoots his target with two arrows with lighting fast speed and the first arrows lands on the bulls-eye and the second arrows splits the first in half.
    BACKGROUND STORY
    Olaf was born in the town of Riverwood, his mother died when he was one by a sword wound to the heart, she was mugged. At the age of five he found a Steel bow on the side of the road. He showed this to his father who told him if he mastered archery by the age of 15 he would have the bow. Until he got the bow his father would make arrows for the bow. For 10 years he practiced everyday after school. When he turned 15 his father gave him a trial of tests. All of them he passed with flying colors. So, as was the deal, his father gave him the bow and 300 arrows. When he was 17 his father died of a massive heart attack. With his mother being dead for 16 years and his father dead he packs the necessities and leaves for Windhelm. There he worked for 9 years while still everyday practicing his archery. When the Tsaesci invaded he set off immediately for Whiterun.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
    GENERAL INFORMATION
    Name: Tove the Gentle

SUMMARY
    Former Bruma Guard and Imperial soldier and was discovered to worship Talos and fled. Was then captured by a separate group of Imperials and mistaken as a rebel and taken to Skyrim.

PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE
    Generally a kind-hearted man he’s known to go out of his way to help others in need. However, if he’s overly agitated he can become surprisingly aggressive.

PHYSICAL PROFILE
    Being a warrior, he’s fairly well built. Tanned skin, fair-faced, blue eyes, and three scars across his left cheek stretching from the side of his nose to just below his ear. Shaved head and a full brown beard hanging down three inches down. Wears miners clothes around town, and ebony armor passed down in his family from generation to generation.

COMBAT STYLE
    Ebony sword and shield, an Elven bow when needed, and also keeps an Ebony dagger in case of emergencies.

QUIRKS AND SUCH
    Friends and family refer to him simply as Tove. As a boy his mother taught him a simple healing spell that he still uses to this day. He uses a thick red war paint from his forehead to his jaw.

BACKGROUND STORY
    Tove the Gentle was born and raised in Cyrodil, in Bruma. His father and mother were both blacksmiths and former soldiers. When he was old enough to pick up a sword and shield his father taught him to swing, slash, stab, parry, and counter. His older sister hunted pelts for the leather for the armor their mother and father’s armor. She educated him on the basics of using a bow.
    When he turned 17 he became a Bruma guard. After years of petty law enforcement he yearned for more action, and as luck would have it an Imperial Legion officer came to Bruma to recruit soldiers for the upcoming war with the rebels of Skyrim. Being a Cyrodilic Nord he only knew loyalty for the Imperials, so without hesitation he sighed up. The day he was to set off to the Imperial City for training with the rest of the new recruits his father presented him with his set Ebony armor that had been passed down since the Hero of Kvatch closed the Great Gate.

After a successful training session, he was immediately promoted to an officer, and given command of a small regiment. In order to test his leadership he was tasked with dispatching a few local bandit camps. With his success while donning his iconic Ebony armor he became locally known as “The Black Knight”. Afterwards the Legion made its way to Helgen, where they stayed for a few weeks. It was then that he first saw the Thalmor. The very sight of them made his skin crawl. The night they first arrived the Legion held a dinner for them and invited the higher ranked soldiers in which Tove attended. It was here that he first heard that the Thalmor had banned the worship of Talos.

In the dark of night he managed to slip away. However his lack of skill in stealth must have alerted someone in the town. He was captured and thrown in a carriage full of rebel soldiers and sent to Solitude for execution. He managed to escape with the help of a thief who was also in the cart of prisoners. With the thieves help he managed to kill the guard who had taken his armor, and together they made their way to Riverwood. They separated from there, the thief going to Riften to join the Thieves guild, while Tove trying to stray as far away from the involvement in the civil war went on to become the bounty hunter he is today.

Gorzash

Battle-Jaded Orc
    Aiones, nice character card. That's a creative background story... I'll talk over your joining with some of the others, but I'm quite sure you'll be able to join. :) Give me until this afternoon (around five hours from now), after school gets out. I'll let you know then.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
    I like Aiones's CC seems well rounded. old and wise. skilled in combat.
    You have my vote. I'll leave the final say to Gorz though :D

Rale

Full-time Skeever King, TaliWhacker, Cheeseman
    Ill start posting now :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts