• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Does anyone else find it odd that the Thieves Guild is the only guild that doesn't provide any followers? It's the largest guild and yet you can't recruit any of them as guild followers. We know that they work in pairs sometimes from the dialogues we can hear (like Vipir's story about how he got his nickname) so it's not because of some kind of modus operandi where all thieves are supposed to work solo. Thankfully I have mods that let me recruit Brynjolf, Vex, Garthar, Vipir, Sapphire and Ravyn but it's a bit of a letdown that Bethesda didn't provide that option in the game.

Shadowbane

Premium Member
It would be nice, but there are so many other followers to choose from. but I wouldn't mind a thieving buddy

Docta Corvina

Yeah, I always found it interesting too. I also thank the stars for my mods. ;) Having Bryn and all the rest of my favorites as followers is excellent (hell, I even resurrected Mercer to follow me lol), and I am rather surprised that they're not available legit.

LOVE my Guild peeps. Always will. <3

plopster

Awesome dude
i wish you could get a companion from them.. i'm the lone assassin type but wouldn't mind a companion if they were stealthy

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Yea, no marriages or followers, and I'm on console so no mods or commands, it nearlly broke my heart that my favorite guild is so lacking......
I wanna go on a fl*ffing adventure with Delvin!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

He's honestly my favorite character in-game, seems like he's always on top of everything....... except Vex

SGT_Sky

Silence, My Brother
that is a rather large let down, PC users UNITE...lol

Docta Corvina

Delvin is pretty awesome, he amuses me so. :p I'd gladly have Delvin come along for a share in adventure. I've got a pretty large following: Brynjolf, Mercer, Thrynn, Etienne (who doesn't fight lol) and Rune - Cynric will join us as soon as I write the mod. :D

...I've gone a little overboard with my Thieves Guild harem followers, cuz they're just too awesome. :cool:

Golgo_SPB

wish I could bring one of the bard college people with me, they don't fight but they just sing about me the dragonborn.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Wait...what? o_O

I want to take Delvin with me as I search Skyrim for treasure, Skooma, Mead, and hot dibelan priestesses.
Does that clarify my statement?

leee242

It would be nice to have a follower from the Thieves Guild. I agree. Especially if they had the Extra Pockets perk like I have, too. I like to sell EVERYTHING I can get my grubby little hands on. And I would choose Delvin , too. Bet he'd be fun to hang out with.

Necromis

I think I would like to take Vex or Saphire out for a romp in the world, too. Heck I would like to take some of the DB as followers prior to the last part of the quest, like Astrid's hubby. Love to see him tromping around barefooted in the caves.

I want to take Delvin with me as I search Skyrim for treasure, Skooma, Mead, and hot dibelan priestesses.
Does that clarify my statement?
I thought you meant you wanted to literally go on a "f***fING ADVENTURE" with him. You know... explore eachother's dark caverns. Hmmmmm :confused: I guess not. Your plan seems more doable anyway. :p

*Ahem* But anyways, I would love to take one of the thieves around with me. They are some of the more interesting characters in the game honestly. :)

Train

Is that all you got?!
Meh, I didn't even realize you couldn't do it, I don't use followers anyway, so it's no big deal, plus, the Thieves Guild is my least favorite questline, I'm only playing it to get the achievement. Which, after a very long time of trying to do so, I can't seem to force myself to finish it. After I realized you had to do the side quests in the guild as well to restore the guild, I just stopped playing that file; which reminds me, I might as well go back to it and finish the darn thing.

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

I thought you meant you wanted to literally go on a "f***fING ADVENTURE" with him. You know... explore eachother's dark caverns. Hmmmmm :confused: I guess not. Your plan seems more doable anyway. :p

*Ahem* But anyways, I would love to take one of the thieves around with me. They are some of the more interesting characters in the game honestly. :)

I knew someone would take it that way, and besides, a literal fl*ffing adventure requires both zero gravity and jumping castles which sadly don't exist in Skyrim

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts