1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

The Talos Restoration(private)

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Mirro9@, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

In the depths of your sleep you feel yourself being drawn out of unconsciousness. It doesn't feel like a dream it feels like something...more.

"Awaken."

You hear a voice, low but powerful, like thunder rumbling in the distance.

"Heed my words."

Growing louder and nearer the voice speaks again. You are still wrapped in the darkness of sleep but you feel a light envelop you the way you know sunlight on your skin with closed eyes.

"Talos, the god-emperor of the Empire, the Nineth Divine has been silent for too long." The voice is familiar and yet you cannot place it. Like the voice of a childhood friend who's face you do not remember.

"Awaken"

" For too long have the likes of the Aldmeri Dominion assaulted my empire, slandered my name and denied my divinity." That feeling of a light enveloping you grows more intense and the voice is becoming louder and demanding.

"Awaken"

"For too long have the likes of Ulfric Stormcloak divided my empire and sought to buy his power under the false pretense of my worship." You now feel almost blinded by this unseen light the voice thunders in your ears to the beat of your racing heart.

"Awaken"

"For too long have my citizens been cowed. Broken and beaten. Too long have I been denied. Rise and shout my name to a world which would forget me, an Empire which has lost me and a Dominion that should fear me."

"AWAKEN!"

You sit bolt upright in the darkness, sweat slick on your skin and panting raggedly. As your eyes adjust you feel something in your hand. You look down and you see, clutched between your fingers an unassuming amulet of Talos.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk