1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

The Talos Restoration OOC

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Mirro9@, Dec 3, 2017.

1. TommyTequila

TommyTequila Member

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. CapObvious

CapObvious Self-Proclaimed Seeker of Truth

Hey! while I appreciate the thought to include me, I don't believe I'll be able to join you on this venture. There's a lot going on behind the scenes and the timing could not be much worse to join into something I can't commit to 100%. Apologies. I wish you much luck on it though! Have no doubt it will be fantastic.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Specter of Death

Specter of Death Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

No problem friend! Life is life, and it happens. From time to time it sucks really terribly too, but it always gets better! No sun without any rain! If you need anything at all Cap, donmt hesitate to ask! Be well and good luck with everything!

@CapObvious

4. Specter of Death

Staff Member

The new little project is on it’s way and should be up and running for as all within the week! Keep an eye out for “The Markarth Conspiracy”! I’ll post a link here when the time comes and we can post CCs and get to Roleplaying as fast as possible!

5. Specter of Death

Staff Member

Got it up for us y'all! You can find the OOC here: http://skyrimforums.org/sf/threads/the-markarth-murders-not-recruiting-full-cast.137342/

So far the cast list only includes those accepted into this rp that have said they are joining us. Anybody else who's been accepted into this role-play is free to join, just let me know and I'll add you to the cast! Come on over and post your characters--new or the same as you used here.

I've also made it so that we aren't taking anymore writers, as too many cooks in the kitchen leads to dead threads (this one for example). So we're gonna try to keep it to those of us that are already here.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing y'all over there! Enjoy!