• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    My character, Céleste Moulin, who will be submitted within the next few days if all goes well is a necromancer.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    More the merrier, I say :D

Specter of Death

Omnipresent Moderator
    Staff member
    This is looking promising--I'm very happy to see some OG RPers on here and active again! Looking forward to the story that this spawns guys. :)

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    Personally I can't seem to stop coming back to this place! Nostalgia for an old haunt I suppose.. I'm only glad I can do more than just keep tabs and am finally able to make time to write again. Feels lovely to be back and contributing again. Always glad for the opportunity to be part of a story. [emoji16]

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    everybody can post a character for consideration. going to try to keep the group 5 and under and be somewhat active

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    I also have another friend who would like to join. Is there still room? She has rped on the site before, and I'm sure I could dig up the old Rp as an example.

Annnnd there she is [emoji16]

Last edited:

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    still open to people coming in. I would just like everyone to post their character before giving them a confirmation. If we get at least 4 characters posted we can start on the thread and if anyone else would like to join after that we can work on intergrating their character into the story. If you have read the first post that dream sequence is a shared experience each one of the characters has had. each person also has a amulet of Talos which there is an element of compulsion to keep on them

Hlíf 'Ulfr

Nothing but a lyre
    Staff member
    still open to people coming in. I would just like everyone to post their character before giving them a confirmation. If we get at least 4 characters posted we can start on the thread and if anyone else would like to join after that we can work on intergrating their character into the story. If you have read the first post that dream sequence is a shared experience each one of the characters has had. each person also has a amulet of Talos which there is an element of compulsion to keep on them

If there is a separate thread with this info, and an introductory post, would you mind linking it in the first post here? Makes things easier to navigate.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    I had originally intended this to be a smaller group with some people I had rp'd with before so I gave them this information directly. but for everyone who is unsure this story revolves around the return of Talos as a divine with the players acting as his Herald.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    go ahead, if you go with the second one please delete your first character post so there isn't any confusion

Name : Rahd Sette

Race: Khajiit

Height: 5’7

Eye color: Light brown

Sexuality: Bisexual

Occupation / Faction: Mercenary/freelance

Locations: Hails from Riften currently resides in Winterhold

Major skills: One handed, sneak, archery, Smithing

Minor skills: speech, lockpick, pickpocket, light armor

Favorite weapon: two steel falchions

Favorite spell: N/A

upload_2016-11-22_18-3-27-jpeg.50111

Background:

Rahd lost his parents at a very young age due to illness. His parents were traders and owned a caravan. It was reported they were attacked while leaving the town of Shor’s stone and abandoned their caravan and fled to safety because of their child. Travelling along the roads to Riften the couple became sick and a local Breton near Riften discovered the bodies. They discovered the cub survived and brought him into town to be left at the local orphanage and to be looked after. Upon receiving the child the orphanage was full and the matron didn’t have time for an infant and a Breton family took in the cub. Rahd was given his name by the Sette family that took care of him as a younger feline. Once Rahd reached the proper age he was once again living in the Honorhall orphanage. Rahd grew up in the town of Riften and often visited the Breton family that took care of him. The Sette family invited him to dinners and special occasions and activities when they could. Through these time values like respect and tolerance and morals were instilled into him. Although Rahd didn’t get to visit the Sette family often the times he was there were often the happiest. Rahd learned Breton cultures and the style of living and had a love for reading. His speech is not like most Khajiit and his lack of magical abilities always made him an outcast amongst the Bretons. Rahd was not completely shunned away by society and often given tasks and minor roles to help him mingle and mix with others kids and people.

Growing up in Rahd would come across the occasional bully or be teased. Rahd didn’t talk to people in the town however was always polite to others and his elders. He was older than most other kids at the orphanage and he always tried to assist in taking care of the younger kids. Rahd has a big heart but he tries not to get attached to anyone as he learned that most kids at the orphanage come and go. He learned he was nimble, quick, and agile and his skills often helped him sneak past bullies or to grab another piece of food or two for the other kids. Although he knew stealing was wrong he normally only stole from other thieves and it was often something to help another at the orphanage. Rahd often tried to protect the kids from Grelod the matron of the orphanage. Grelod despised him often calling him hurtful names and treated him like the scum of the earth but he learned she would solely focus her attention on him so the other children wouldn’t be abused.

Upon his teenage years he became more adventurous and explored more outside his hometown. He discovered that life was harsher outside the safety of his normal bubble. Other Khajiit found him odd and other people treated him like a thief judging him before he had a chance. Rahd found he enjoyed doing more laborious tasks like cutting wood at the Wood mill or picking crops for local farms. Once Rahd received pay for a job he would make sure to save it and at times he would purchase small gifts for the children at the orphanage. Once he discovered mining he found it very rewarding and through the kindness of another smith he was able to learn to smelt and create ingots and mold these into weapons or armor. With more motivation he explored ruins and caves in hopes to find rare ores and mine them. Rahd later would sell and trade his wares he created for lessons in both light armor and one-handed weapons. Through his skills of blacksmithing he becomes relaxed while creating or repairing armor and weapons.

Rahd found a natural ability holding a sword and he uses two steel falchions and wears scaled armor. Rahd does wear a black robe over the chest piece of his armor and often wears the hood of his robe up. He is ambidextrous and a warrior at heart and prefers hard work rather than taking the easy route. Rahd has light brown eyes and grey and white fur with stripes of black. His ears are long and he has a few scars underneath his right eye, arms, and hands. He dislikes travelling in groups and prefers to be alone however there is one person on all of Skyrim that he would describe as his best friend and family and this is the reason he finds himself living in Winterhold. Rahd as a friend is loyal and often can be overprotective. In certain circumstances that make him remember a childhood memory he will become emotionally and mentally withdrawn. His Breton family was very loving and worshipped Mara. Often the family would attend Sermons at the church of Mara in Riften and so Rahd also worships Mara. He does not discuss his beliefs with others and he owns an amulet of Mara but never wears it.

Dislike: Bullies, physical or emotional abuse towards children, being the center of attention

Likes: Reading, styles of craftsmanship in armor and weapons, geology

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Love your khajiit Ripley! he's in. and merry Christmas to everyone

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts