1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

The Talos Restoration OOC

Discussion in 'Active Stories' started by Mirro9@, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

This will be the recruitment and OOC for the Talos Restoration campaign. I already have two players in, TheDreamerverse and Sweetroll76.(hope I got both of those right, it was off the top of my head)

We will also be accepting another potential character, if you would like to get involved just a couple things to keep in mind. First off there is NO rush for anyone to post. this is a leisure, a pass time. no one needs to feel stressed about it. So while we want to keep the story going let's not bother people too much. Second when you post in the story please post more than a single paragraph. I get it sometimes you're busy or sometimes a curt response is what fits the character and situation best but let's not make it habit.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

2. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

The general setting is parallel to the events of skyrim. Talos has been away from the world and now sees his empire needs him. so he speaks to a band of heroes. a collection from all walks, men and mer, believer and heretic, and pulls people from all places to announce his return.

I'm toying with a "WILL OF TALOS" mechanic and having the ninth divine speak to the characters to help push their movements. let me know what you guys think

Next I invite my current players to post their characters!

3. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Ooh! I'm excited! Give me a minute to create my character and I'll post it here then join up with you guys!

4. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

glad you found it!

5. TheDreamersverse

TheDreamersverse Brit Fahiil Vahdin

Ooh by the way are any of the other divines going to be present? Like maybe sometime after Talos speaks to the characters like something bad happens and another divine is like 'don't lose hope' or something. Or ooh like Talos doesn't know what kind of the people he should choose so one of the other divines is like choose this person because yadda yadda yadda. Until all three (possibly more if others join) are chosen by another divine to help Talos. And since I love to be an Elf. I'm probably going to be a High Elf whose not loyal to the Dominion.

6. Mirro9@

Mirro9@ Mirro9@

That's entirely fine. the idea was that Talos sees a strength in the characters that he can use to his divine purpose. other divines are involved and worship of other divines is still on the board. the idea is that the characters themselves don't know why they are picked. some might have been loyal to Talos and some may have believed he was a false divine only to be surprised when he reaches out to them. my character is an elf as well who was a member of the Dominion before his vision and now has to reconcile what he was told with his vision and try to find the truth. so having other divines is on the table most definitely