• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Drevis Korin

Today I thought was to be the worst day of my life. I was wrong.
I awake with my hands bound, and a Nord looking at me. When I fully open my eyes, he says "So your finally awake. My name is Ralof. You were trying to cross the border, right? Stepped right into that Imperial ambush. Same as us. Except for that horse thief over there". "If I hadn't been caught,I could've stolen that horse and been halfway to Hammerfell". Ralof says, "Were all brothers in binds now, horse thief". I say,"Well I guess I've had a good life. Adventuring is fun and all, but it's hard". "Who's this?" Ralof says, "Watch your tongue. Your talking to Ulfric Stormcloak". "Ulfric Stormcloak? Your the leader of the rebellion, if they got you? Oh Gods where are they taking us?" We stop in Helgen. Ralof says, "Let's go. Wouldn't want the gods waiting for us". "Ulfric Stormcloak". "Ralof of Riverwood". "Lokir of Rorikstead. Lokir says,"No, I'm not a rebel! You can't do this!" then he tries to run. Captain says, "Archers!" I let out a chuckle as he gets shot in the back by an arrow. Then i go up. The guy says "Who are you?" I say, "I am from The Imperial City looking for a new start." He says " What are we going to do? He's not on the list." Captain says "He's going to the block. Follow me." When I get to the block, There is a priestess saying things about our souls. I don't even listen because I already who my soul is going to. Mehrunes Dagon.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Greetings Drevis, and welcome to Skyrim Forums.

Your post is currently in the Author's Roundtable which is used primarily for "out of story" sorts of discussions about writing interests, tips, inspirations and so forth. Are you looking for critique of your work before it gets posted in the main Fanfic section? A running journal of a character in an actual playthrough of Skyrim usually goes in the blog section.

Let me know your intentions and I'll be happy to make sure your work is in the right place.

Thanks for your contribution.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts