The Siege of Fort Fivetorch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Star Gazer

"you alright?" Asked Julian. "No, but we must continue anyway." Seven continued, turning towards the door.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar took Sharhn to Whiterun on a swift foot, his leg wound no longer bothering him as horribly so he goes and comes back rather quickly.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Kiloop'ash, the Storm Atronach, was floating inside a confined area, not a cage, but a magical barrier that can trap Storm Atronachs. One of the Bandits was a worshipper of Vaermina and read her books, and knew who Kiloop'ash was, so that was why he was trapped in the cage, for religious purposes to his Daedric Lord. Kiloop'ash moved his rock of a head and saw two mortals, which were Julian and Seven, but he didn't know their names. He did what most Atronachs do when attempting to communicate with a mortal, and telepathically transmitted a message into both of their heads. "You there! Help me get out of here, I don't want to be a slave to these...mortals." Kiloop'ash said to the both of them in their head.

Peircelus

mc fatige
((ooc:im going to sleep see you tommorow))

Sharhn

Vampire Hater
OOC: Wow, i was gone longer than I expected, sorry! Seems that we made some new friends (and a foe) while I was gone. Since Peir is gone, shall we continue this tomorrow? :)

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
OOC: Sure can! Sorry you missed out :sadface:

Sharhn

Vampire Hater
OOC: Its ok, i read everything i missed. See you guys tomorrow!

Peircelus

mc fatige
"hey did you hear that" julian was responding to the sudden voice in her head

Peircelus

mc fatige
ooc:basically tianak needed to get his stuff back they came and killed a bunch of bandits then their leader james came and caused trouble also killing tianak but then had his arm cut off he ran then julian came to investigate now those who are outside are going to go inside the fort to get the loot but there are apparently bad stuff in there

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts