The Siege of Fort Fivetorch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Peircelus

mc fatige
"that bandit chief didnt happen to have a red scarf on him did he" she said as she started to clean up some of the dead bodies around

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
"He did as a matter of fact.." He looks at her. "He is well known..?"

Peircelus

mc fatige
she pulls on arrow out of a dead bandits head "yeah, his name is james redorick my father, tianak there, my mother, and my uncle used to chase him and his family around james and his dunmer wife are the only two left but tianak here was the last of my family really my uncle gave in to rockjoint a few years back and my parents died in the Great war" she looks up "i just got old enough to leave town and im gunna find him" she picks up james's severed arm "heres some of him now"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar sighed, feeling foolish now. "Good news is, you still have a chance to get him yourself..."

Peircelus

mc fatige
"yeah he'll go home and have his wife do some sort of magic and give him another arm" she looks at the fort "anything interesting in there"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
He stood up and looked at the unconscious bosmer next to him. "My condolences though, I've no family left either." He looked up at the door to the fort as she mentioned it. "There's supposedly beasts of shadow within, according to James and the boy, Seven, there. As well as half a century of bandits."

Star Gazer

The small caterpillar reached the two, finally. Seven stepped away from the door and ran to them. Seven put his arm down and Simon crawled up to where the arm met the shoulder. "I've seen them. They are large, and walk stealthily, but agile. You can only find them in the dark corners of the fort." Seven said, bringing back experiences from over the past week.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
OOC: I'd like to join if I can.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar looked at Seven. "Can you make out what they look like, exactly? Every bit of information helps."

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
((Btw Lucas, thanks so much for the rep on my fic :D))

Star Gazer

"Can you make out what they look like, exactly? Every bit of information helps." Said Crengar. Seven brought up a flattened hand to his chest, pointing horizontally. "This big, on all four legs. Like a big cat. They...It... It's everywhere." ((oh, your welcome!))

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
OOC: this is about raiding a fort controlled by Bandits right? If so I'll use my Storm Atronach character in my sig and say that Kil'oopash was being held captive as a slave to the Bandits. If thats ok, of course.

Peircelus

mc fatige
she reaches into her satchel "I have an idea" she pulls out two red scarfs "if we wear these we should be able to fool the bandits in there long enough so that we can do some investigation" she pulls one out for seven as well

((yeah you can join if you want))

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
"Four legged...like a big cat...." he thinks hard. "Only one way to know what they really are." he looked at julian for approval.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
"I must bring my friend here to aid. You can go ahead, I'll catch up." He picked up the out cold bosmer and looked at Julian. "Will you be alright until I get back?"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
((OOC: That'll be up to Peir. Wanna let him in? :3))

Star Gazer

Seven took the red scarf. "Only one way to know what they really are." Crengar said. "N-...No. I'm not going after it again. Hunted it down once, but it just falls into the shadows and appears somewhere else. Like a... I don't know." Seven said. The red scarf in his hand felt like it moved, and Seven cast it away from him with a slight shriek, throwing it back to Julian.

Peircelus

mc fatige
"yeah lets go on in" She takes out redorick to use as she pulls it out it loses the fire enchantment it got from earlier "ah well"

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
(OOC: I'll post when i'm done reading everything)

Peircelus

mc fatige
julian catches the scarf and looks at seven in a skeptical way "you alright?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts