The Siege of Fort Fivetorch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Peircelus

mc fatige
james takes the hit in stride falls back and pulls out his weapon Redorick and puts a lightning bolt spell in the other hand then he unbuttons the first button on his armor so that he can pull out his scarlet colored scarf "hahahaha"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar held Stone-fury readily. The axe came down on the man in a diagonal strike, hoping a wider attack would fare better against such a quick opponent. The fire runes raging eagerly.

Peircelus

mc fatige
james was grazed slightly on the cheek as he dodged out of the way but he ignored the burning long enough the hit the attacker in the wrist with redorick then a green aura comes off of stone-fury and onto redorick copying the flame enchanment

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar steps back warily, ignoring a throbbing sensation on his wrist. He looks at the bandit's sword, noticing it's color suddenly changed but stays focused. He lunges forward, intending to land a hilt strike followed by a horizontal swipe with Stone-fury.

Peircelus

mc fatige
this time james sends a lightning bolt straight at the cut on the nords wrist as he does this he spins around makes a stab at his legs

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar groaned as he felt sparks of pain in his wrist then a wicked burn in his leg that made him roar and jab the axe's hilt in the bandit's direction.

Peircelus

mc fatige
james took to long with the low stab and the hilt of the axe hit him in the face sending him reeling "GAH!!"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Down swooped the fiery axe again on the bandit, the wounds seeming to make the barbarian more lethal like a hurt saber cat. The leg stab affects him most notably, a bit less mobile than he's been.

Peircelus

mc fatige
"AAAAAAAAAAAUGH" the axe would have killed him but the nord was hurt so it missed slightly but was still able to cut james's sword arm clean off the man looks around dazed and runs for his life

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar would go after him, tumbling from his leg wound dangerously near him. "Argh!"

Peircelus

mc fatige
"just take my stuff and go. theres nothing else in the building i promise .just let me go" james falls over hed lost alot of blood and he was reaching in his bag for a healing potion

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
He grabbed the man beneath the chin, squeezing his head. He glares into his eyes. "Your lucky your only going to lose your arm instead of your head this day. If I see you in Skyrim again because of a robbery or a murder, I'll make sure you lose another limb."

He shoved the man away and turned, limping slightly to find Sharhn up on the fort.

Peircelus

mc fatige
James takes the potion and runs off as he does he clutches where his arm would have been and winces

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar sat at the fort, binding and cleaning his wounds. He took the time to respite while waiting for his unconscious bosmer friend to awaken, tucking his fur cape under his head for comfort.

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
I just know one day this story is gonna bite Crengar in the ass XD))

Peircelus

mc fatige
a girl in a blue cloak walks up and looks at tianaks dead body "so someone finally got you well you will be missed" she then collects his bow and walk over to where redorick fell and picked it up as well then she turned to crengar "hello"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar had Tianak's body wrapped up to his head, readying him for a cremation pyre later on. He stood up as the girl approached, questioningly. "Hail. Be you friend or foe?" He asked sternly, the stress of his battle with the bandit leader still lingering.

Star Gazer

Seven opened the door he had recently fled to. It seemed that all of the rooms in this fort were blacked out. They would need many torches before the exploration could begin. Seven let Simon to the floor, and watched as the caterpillar made it's way to the two people.

Peircelus

mc fatige
"well i was his friend" she says as she points at tianak "names julian, what happened here"

GuardianCren1812

The guy with the axe
Crengar sat back down. "My pardons then...we came here to confront some bandits who had robbed him. He attacked their leader and he killed him..." he looks down to his wounds, which themselves mention that he and the said bandit fought.

"I forget myself though...I am Crengar Stone-blood. An honor to meet you."

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts