OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Destiny

The Fox
    Sorry for the extremly short post. On the first pages I'l have multiple small posts rather than a couple of large ones because i want my message count to grow this way we get to see and understand Allen's struggles :)
    That's alright Black, it was an excellent post :D

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Destiny

The Fox
    Just posted, but it's kinda small! ^_^ (Only 1.650 words + or - some words xD )

Pufftuff

Ok so im back from my family emergency. funny story i broke in mujlttiple places so I just got home from surgery and stuff so ill get a post up asap

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Okay, I'm back...
    Too much crap happening:mad:

Destiny

The Fox
    Ok so im back from my family emergency. funny story i broke in mujlttiple places so I just got home from surgery and stuff so ill get a post up asap
    No rush, post whenever you're able ^.^

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    it's probably up to whomever to decide what happens to Markarth and stuff.

Destiny

The Fox
    really nice post Toxius! :)

Pufftuff

Toxius i mean im sure Markarth will be what it will be. My initial thought was to have Weadle capture it adding an element of an almost full siege to get the artifact.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Toxius i mean im sure Markarth will be what it will be. My initial thought was to have Weadle capture it adding an element of an almost full siege to get the artifact.

Who is Weadle?
    Also what artifact is in Markarth? The Shadow Lord just wants to Tear down the Markarth rebellion because it's questioning his power. Also before it starts making other people question his power and also Rebel but it seems it's a little too late for that:p.

Also pufftuff, When I said I was leaving the decision of Markarth up to somebody, I meant you.
    Now go and write that awesome besieging of Markarth, I'll be waiting. Portal is in the Excavation part of the Castle, and you should/could have somebody stumble on it.
    Also it's a small number of men meant to infiltrate and disrupt anything that's operational before the big attack does start.

Edit: Did you mean Welade "The wall" ?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    I'ma just post this for a Minor Character. He'll make an appearance somewhere.

Known name: The Purple Mist

Sex: Male/female (it's practically unknown)

Race: Unknown

Power: Purple Mist

Power Detail: Surrounds himself/herself with purple mist, and when the mist clears he/she is practically invisible. He/she can be detected with the Detect life spell. He/she still emits sound and if you listen carefully you could heard him/her, but as a trained assassin he/she is practically silent. The invisibility doesn't wear off until he/she wants it to. Anything thrown on him/her while invisible will remain visible. That includes dyes, blood, anything that can stain. He/she can also Flood the whole room with the purple mist.

Alliance: Shadow lord

Affiliation: Shadow lord's personal assassin.

Armour: Custom purple/black Dark Brotherhood, He/she possibly dyed and created it himself. He/she wears a mask and hood to remain unknown.

Looks: Unknown

Weapons: Two long ebony Curved Ebony blades.

Dialogue Colour: Cyan

Bio: Unknown, Everything of his History is unknown. To where he/she has come from to where he has been. It seems only the Shadow Lord knows who he/she is. He/she is practically erased. He/she doesn't even speak.

Destiny

The Fox
    the artifacts are not in cities!! They're in caves

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Destiny, I think you should create these caves and place them around Skyrim (Or something at least).
    It would be easier. Also minus the Artifact that Blackdoom has.

Toxius

Frost Wolf

Toxius

Frost Wolf

Toxius

Frost Wolf

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts