OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Destiny

The Fox
    And when is the IC going up?
    Hopefully today

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Destiny

The Fox
    How old is the Shadow lord? Also any other details might help.
    No one actually knows how old he is, the details are up to your imagination!

Destiny

The Fox
    Name: Aiden Mareese

Race: Redguard

Born: Hammerfall

Armour:
    Thick black Leather armour, Braided and padded with soft yet durable steel, just enough to stop an arrow and small arms like daggers. He also wears a black cloak with a deep hood that seemingly covers his eyes. Half of his leather armour by his arms has thick plates used as shielding.

Looks:
    He is Unusually fair for a Redguard. Has an Imperial skin tone, red eyes and is about 6’4” tall. He has long dark brown hair that covers his face, short beard and is Muscular, slender build.

Weapons:
    Two long shiny Acinaces fitted on his back for hacking and slashing. Has no bow, but is quite adapt with it. Has two small daggers that match his Acinaces, one is strapped to his thigh and the other inside his boot.

Dialogue colour: orange

Power: Dimensional rifts.

Power detail:
    Dimensional rifts, a hard magic to work with. Often needing the scarcest of resources pertaining to as far as when Dragons ruled over men. He can open as many rifts as he likes, and connect any number of them. It also takes a long time to open and connect two portals; this is due to the difficulty of locating it perfectly. He may open an instantaneous Portal, but he hasn’t gone in one as he fears he doesn’t know where it will lead to or if you will even survive it.

Alliance: Shadow lord.

Dislikes: Thieves, assassins, Racists, Cats, Drunks, Laziness, Disrespect, and Werewolves.

Quirks: Bites nails when nervous. He won’t kill unarmed people.

Personality: Intelligent, quick thinking, light on his feet, adapts to most situations well. He can also be cold hearted, but will do anything for the ones he loves.

Skills:
    Master - One handed, light armour, Portal summoning.
    Expert - Hand to hand, Speech and bartering.
    Adept - Medicine and crafting.

Bio:
    He never knew his parents; He was left as a baby at an orphanage. The other kids bullied him for his skills, and obviously mistrusted him. The caretakers did not see this and if they did they would probably take him as weak and pathetic. He often had nothing to do, and so he started reading about Tamriel and often wondered what was over that ocean. He realised he had to become something to eventually get to that point in life. Aiden started training and quickly became strong, and adept at many things.

One day a bunch of raiders came to the village he was in and pillaged the area and while he slept in his bed, only waking when they kicked the orphanage door in. He tried to defend the best he could but being only fourteen and outnumbered he was quickly over powered.
    They dragged the children out towards the town centre and decided what to do with them, some were selected to be slaves, others were killed as they seemed weak, others they just didn’t like. Some were chosen to be Sex slaves he heard crude remarks at some of the older girls, even the young ones too. The raiders seemed to have no morals, and would do anything to get what they wanted, even by force. They seemingly slaughtered innocents in front of them and told the children that they would do the same.

Aiden was one of the last, but they decided that they would tie him to a stone and throw him in a cold icy lake; they thought that he would cause too much trouble. Aiden slipped out of his loosely tied binds and struck one of the Raiders across the face before being thrown to the floor. The raider pulled out a knife, and said that he would regret it before he dropped the knife.

He heard gurgling and choking, some of the raiders were holding their throats, while others turned blue and fell to the floor. A Darkness rose over them, their eyes turned white, blood started dripping from their noses and ears. They dropped dead. A dark figure stood across the road, and all it said was, “I’ve been looking for you, my son.”

Ten years past and Aiden learnt a great deal about The Shadow Lord, he even learnt that he was actually the Shadow lord's son. He was also there for all of the Shadow lord’s schemes and plots. Even there for the death of the Dragonborn, and the one considered to have been a major factor towards his death. He was even present when the Shadow lord was conducting his experiments; one of the Test subjects caught his eye. He believed her name was Destiny (wink wink:p ). He slipped one of the spare keys of the room she was being held into her food and soon she escaped. He couldn’t stand the pain that was inflicted upon her, and framed the escape on one of the grunts.
    Accepted! Nice CC and I like the way you connected it to mine. :p

Destiny

The Fox
    You can meet up anytime you'd like, after you get an artifact, before, in the prosses of it, randomly on the road, you could hear rumours about a group that is willing to challenge the shadow lord etc, I would suggest you do that on a 2nd or 3rd post , the earliest and on a furthest, let's say... 6th post latest

The IC will probably be up as soon as I finish my post and am able to post it (i have a crappy computer)

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    hey Puff do you mind if John and Raz'gul have history, you know at the very least they can know of each other right? I mean they were in the same guild and they were/are both seniors

Pufftuff

Yeah I like that idea maybe old shield brothers at some point and we meet up at some point to find an artifact. I'm down to spitball some ideas as to our backstory or history together should make for a cool dynamic. Razgul did do a lot of smithing for the companions with master greymane.

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    excellent, hopefully this stays alive long enough for there to be a scene where John and Razgul change to fight back to back with a sizeable force of The Shadow Lord's men

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    excellent, hopefully this stays alive long enough for there to be a scene where John and Razgul change to fight back to back with a sizeable force of The Shadow Lord's men

I don't expect the Shadow's lords men to be typical "villain henchmen", I think you were talking about the peasants. Imagine the thought where you are fighting broken innocent men, forced to fight and work for the Shadow Lord (or something along the lines of that, If that's okay with you Destiny).

Obviously I think there might be some sort of Guardian by each of those artifacts people were talking about.
    Then there's going to be the remnants of some other force, like left over Imperials, Stormcloaks and Town guards all pledging their loyalty to the Shadow lord.
    Then the trained foot soldiers.
    Then maybe the higher up Advisers or overseers, You can see it in their armour, and weapons. There could be one or two of these in towns, basically running to the max to get the most out of the towns.
    Don't forget the Shadow lord personal guard, or there could be many more other soldiers. Like demons, shadows and other creatures.

He basically wants you to fail as much as possible. Doesn't matter if it's physically or mentally. Maybe he can have these things that look like Children, but really are some sort of Shadow demon.

In the end, It's up to Destiny to allow me to add these creatures or maybe she has something planned already, regarding Henchmen and Creatures. Yes the Creatures also need to have weaknesses, to be fair. Maybe we all could pitch in with ideas.

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    There will be guardians of the artifacts :D when you take them, you will gain a new ability :).what do you think Destiny? :D

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    There will be guardians of the artifacts :D when you take them, you will gain a new ability :).what do you think Destiny? :D

You know that's not a Bad idea, First we'll decide on a number of artifacts there would be and then decide what guardian guards what. Each Guardian then needs to be different and maybe this guardian emits some sort of energy to a certain individual. When it dies, that Individual or people or pair(maybe) get a new power or their power gains strength.

Destiny

The Fox

I don't expect the Shadow's lords men to be typical "villain henchmen", I think you were talking about the peasants. Imagine the thought where you are fighting broken innocent men, forced to fight and work for the Shadow Lord (or something along the lines of that, If that's okay with you Destiny).

Obviously I think there might be some sort of Guardian by each of those artifacts people were talking about.
    Then there's going to be the remnants of some other force, like left over Imperials, Stormcloaks and Town guards all pledging their loyalty to the Shadow lord.
    Then the trained foot soldiers.
    Then maybe the higher up Advisers or overseers, You can see it in their armour, and weapons. There could be one or two of these in towns, basically running to the max to get the most out of the towns.
    Don't forget the Shadow lord personal guard, or there could be many more other soldiers. Like demons, shadows and other creatures.

He basically wants you to fail as much as possible. Doesn't matter if it's physically or mentally. Maybe he can have these things that look like Children, but really are some sort of Shadow demon.

In the end, It's up to Destiny to allow me to add these creatures or maybe she has something planned already, regarding Henchmen and Creatures. Yes the Creatures also need to have weaknesses, to be fair. Maybe we all could pitch in with ideas.

Everything will be planned and formed by all of the team over here, BUT I was thinking that maybe the guards and jarls would have stiken a deal with them but the cities would continue to function in order for the taxes, that the Shadow Lord had put on the holds, to be payed (both in septims and in prisoners). There will be a large sum of people that were forced into commiting themselves to the Shadow Lord. Toxius your idea was really good!
    Viserion you know what we had discussed about this and yes there will be guardians, challenges, obstacles (that will reflect the artifact's essence) etc and getting an artifact won't be that easy! The place that each one is held in is unique and will be inspired by the ruins in Skyrim which take lots of in-game days to complete! So the same thing will happen with the artifact's mazes.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Isn't that from The thieves guild main quest?
    Mercer Frey then, dead or alive?

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    ill post my intro asap gotta work for a few hours then ill get it up. Also Mercer Frey is dead

I'm talking about this Rp, it doesn't make sense that people are doing an old job that tied directly to the thieves guild main quest. This and all quests actually lead to Mercer frey's death. So if they only doing that quest now, then is he dead or alive? The Dragonborn certainly didn't have anything to do with his death, if he did die.

Yes Mercer Frey is dead, but that's in Skyrim Canon where the Dragonborn went with the Thieves guild, Do you see what I'm trying to say?
    To Even just my cause, Mercer frey wouldn't frankly be dead without the Dragonborn. He would have poisoned "whatsherface" and killed her and then walked off with all that loot.
    So without a decide explanation, Technically Mercer Frey is alive and well off with everything the Thieves worked hard for

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts