OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Please don't give up Toxius. Not every idea takes and you cannot take it personally.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Please don't give up Toxius. Not every idea takes and you cannot take it personally.

I know, it's just...
    Oh well.
    Specterofdeath did say it was something unique and interesting but didn't post an CC(take it he's busy with other RP's and Fanfic he mentioned sometime back).
    I'll just wait a few more days, then try again.

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts

I know, it's just...
    Oh well.
    Specterofdeath did say it was something unique and interesting but didn't post an CC(take it he's busy with other RP's and Fanfic he mentioned sometime back).
    I'll just wait a few more days, then try again.
    Dont worry. It happens to us all sometimes.

In the past, iv'e developed a (unconfirmed) theory; the most successful Rp's try not to stray too far away from traditional Skyrim (there are exceptions to this, including those based on other games).
    Two Rp's iv'e led in the past were quite different; One was an additional take on the Dawnguard questline (a popular add-on), & the other was based upon an expedition to the foreign continent of Akaviri, an unvisited & infrequently mentioned land from TES lore.
    I bet you can guess which was more successful.:)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    I bet you can guess which was more successful.:)

Dawnguard? I was in the Akaviri expedition one if I'm not mistaken but it canceled really fast.

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    Name:John Brunwulf
    Race: Nord
    Dialogue Colour: Black
    Alias: Black Wolf

Weapons: 6 small throwing knifes, a bigger knife attached to his belt which he uses for skinning animals and stabbing people in the neck, a Katana that he hangs from his side, a Black Dwarven Bow which he usually uses for long ranged combat and 20 ebony arrows.

Appearance: a very strong looking build, blue eyes, 5 o'clock shadow bread, few scars, short black hair and he's 5,11 feet tall and weighs 260 pounds.

Powers: your obvious Battle Cry and the awesome Beast Form
    Details of Powers: I don't think I need to explain Battle Cry I mean it's Battle Cry for crying out loud nothing else to it, when John changes it's a lot like Hemlock Grove werewolf transformation with
    the skin tearing off and the blood all expect the appearance of the actual werewolf I think for that I'll just keep
    to the default skyrim look. for those who don't know what Hemlock Grove is, here's a video of a scene.

oh how I hope I don't get a warning or banned from the system, anyway reverting from werewolf back to human I think I'll go with this number, now I know it's in another language but I can't find any other videos of that scene so I'm stuck with it.

Clothing: This armor is the one John wears
    ec375cd8992eb9c9b16988e74fba2ce9.jpg

Skills:
    Master: Archery, Light Armor, One Handed
    Expert: Vampire Hunting,
    Adept: Hand to hand, Speech,
    Apprentice: Two Handed, Dual Wield, Survival

Bio: John never knew his birth parents as a baby he was left the doorstep of Jorrvaskr The Companions who lived there took him in and raised him as one of their own, Kodlak Whitemane "The Harbinger" taught him about Society's current sorry state as he called it, History, Maths and English, Vilkas and Farkas taught him how to fight Close Quarters, Bare Handed, Two Handed, Dual Wield but always prefered One Handed while Aela the Huntress taught how to hunt and use a bow, later on in his life he became a member of The Circle which is comprised of the senior members of The Companions and even later he found out they're all Werewolves and he became one himself after drinking blood.

after this he tracked and hunted Vampires for nearly 4 years now, he learnt their habits, possible persons they would feed on, how they worked inside and outside and he learned how to kill them and have done so many times that he's lost count, and then The High King, The Dragonborn was murdered by "The Shadow Lord" John feared that he would soon set his sights on his home Whiterun and his Family as they were a mercenary group, a more honourable group yes but a mercenary group none the less who could be hired to avenge The Dragonborn and kill "The Shadow Lord" so before this could happened "The Shadow Lord" could destroy the Mercenary Groups and John can't stand by and let this happen.

Personality: A disciplined but caring person, Brunwulf despises any other cowardly, disobedient man and/or back-stabber. He also has a habit of firing arrows at/stabbing said cravens/dissenters immediately and on his own judgement and no one else's. he also likes his drink very much and he's usually hungry most of the time, it's being moonborn it increased his hunger.

Quirks: When he is relaxed he usually rests his arms on his sword, sometimes when he's angry or needs to get a door opened or something his eyes will turn red and gains incredible strength.

Likes: The Cold, getting paid, His Family, Honour and Mead.
    Dislikes: Vampires, people who go back on a fair deal, someone who would put their hands on a woman violently and/or sexually, Necromancy, The Thalmor and "The Shadow Lord"

Weaknesses: John has a short temper a couple of times when he was really angry he changed and before he could stop it, it was too late luckily there were only bandits so no one John cared for was hurt.

Hmm nice CC.. Only prob is the powers!! If you add those to your Cc then you are accepted!

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2[/quote]done and done, anything else?

Destiny

The Fox

Hmm nice CC.. Only prob is the powers!! If you add those to your Cc then you are accepted!

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2
    done and done, anything else?[/quote]
    Perfect *.* Accepted! :D

Pufftuff

Name: Raz'gul Bloodfist
    Alias: Raz, The Silver Orc
    Race: Orsimer/Werewolf
    Personality: For his rough demeanor he doesn't speak much choosing to observe his environment as apposed to interacting with it. He does have a short temper, which can be a downfall for him. Rarely turns down a chance to fight and prove himself and never when coin is involved. He looks at attachment as a weakness. He likes nobody but you can make him hate you. (More will develop)
    Powers': Berserking
    Details of powers: Raz'gul can enrage and grow in size up to a foot and a hundred pounds, he feels no pain. The downfall to that is that he still gets injured and after the process needs much rest. It can be a fatal transformation if he isn't careful. (Find out the secrets in the RP)
    Alliance: Former Companion Circle member, Currently no affiliations
    Appearance: He is a very large orc. Standing well over six feet tall and weighing in at about 230lbs and muscular. He has a light green skin but stands out with silver hair cut shaved on the sides and short into a small pony tail to fit into his helmet, Bright blue eyes an anomaly among orcs. Small tusks and horns that line his brow. A red hand print that has been tattooed unto his face as apposed to just warpaint.
    Armor/ Weapons :A full custom set of heavy armor. It looks like Orcish Ebony a dark green with intricate gold designs on it polished and always looking pristine. He carries a large two handed axe its obviously of Orcish smithing. Was made for and given to him by his mother although he has kept it and improved it slightly its base remains largely the same a worn. With something written along the upper part of the hilt in orcish. It translates to "May your strikes be sure and precise, to quench this blade with blood."
    Skills: Master- Two handed weapons (axes mostly), Blacksmithing, Heavy Armor (Combat in full armor)
    Expert- Hand to hand combat, Tracking
    So much focus goes into everything else that he has nothing in between almost perfection and nothing.
    Weaknesses: Magic he doesn't trust it makes him vulnerable to it. His temper and pride are his biggest downfalls gets him into bad spots.
    Dislikes: Seems to dislike everything and everyone. Connection to others especially he sees weakness in it.
    Quirks: He growls when he feels excited. Has a tendency to constantly improve on his equipment. Fixing armor sharpening weapons etc.
    Bio:
    Born in the Skyrim stronghold of Dushnik-Yal near Markarth. He was the third son of the Chiefs forge wife. From a very young age he began mining and smithing with his mother he had a great knack for forging metal. He dreamed as a boy to be a great warrior and great orc leader. At the age of 17 he was a master smith and almost unrivaled with a two handed axe. Yet he began to realize that being the third son of a forge wife and sixth son of the Chief left him little options and he refused to be stuck behind a forge his whole life. So he left the stronghold with an axe his mother forged especially for him. He went to Markarth and became hired muscle for the Silvebloods. He did this for about 3 years. Realizing he was better than a common thug he began to hunt bounties around the reach. Perfecting his skill with his axe "Cleaver". These travels led him to the Orc stronghold of Mor Khazgor. He was stunned to meet a beautiful Orc woman about his age. His skill attracted her to him. Soon they wed in secret she was the daughter of the Chief and he refused to let his daughter marry a "homeless" Orc. When he found out about their marriage he was furious and had his son attack Raz'gul who defeated the Chiefs son. They were then aloud to leave but were banished from the stronghold. They lived happily in Markarth for about two years when Raz'gul decided to try and become a companion. He rose quickly through the ranks and was offered a place among the circle and received the gift of Hircine. Still new to the trials of being a werewolf he and his wife were out one night and he turned killing her. When he came to he was destroyed seeing what he did to his only love. His hands covered in blood he adopted the name Bloodfist and left the companions. Thats when he got a red hand tattooed on his face to never forget what he did. Spending years traveling Skyrims holds. Collecting bounties and smithing to survive. He learned to control the beast within and was able to stop turning all together still embracing the wolf inside. He now looks for more of a challenge and the death an orc deserves. But knows not where to find it. Hes a ferocious warrior strong and agile for his size thanks to the werewolf blood that flows through his veins. He uses his weight and armors weight for large powerful swings although it is exhausting and makes his defensive abilities and movements slow and leads to an occasional injury.

Destiny

The Fox
    Pufftuff!!! That was an outstanding CC! Ofc you are accepted!

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Name: Allen Woodcroft​
    Alias: The King of Light, Crazy old man​
    Race: Nord/Breton​
    Dialogue Color: Yelloooow
    Personality: Allen can be described as an unpredictable person, among other things. Under the influence of the staff he acts like a king and demands to be treated like one. When he isn't fully insane he is generally very curious and crafty, caring little about what other people think. He can be quite cynical and hurtful, but he doesn't see it that way. He refrains from speaking or contacting those that he deems too uncivilized or stupid for his high attire.​
    Powers: While wielding the scepter he can cast waves of light, blinding mortals and dealing incredible damage to undead, daedra and shadow beings. Due to overuse his eyes became fond of the light, thus he never blinks as his eyes can see even through the thickest light.​
    Appearance:
    old_king_by_goran_alena-d3b44yd.jpg
    He looked like this when he wasn't crazy​
    90830028_256.jpg
    Armor: He wears expensive robes with a lot of jewels that offer little to no protection​
    Weapons: The Scepter of Light(one of the artifacts required to defeat the Shadow Lord) a rather thick golden scepter with a strange white gem at the top, that is kept between small dwemer spikes.​
    Skills:
    Master: Scrollcrafting, Deciphering​
    Expert: Restoration and Enchanting​
    Adept: Alteration​
    Apprentice: Illusion, Destruction and Conjuration​
    Novice:Everything else​
    Weaknesses: Without the scepter, Allen can barely handle himself in combat. And if he is he has no scrolls either he is sure to fail.​
    Likes: Daylight, intelligent people, noble people, mages, the best wine​
    Dislikes: Brutes, dumb people, unjust warriors, assassins, thieves, beggars, rats, anything that has a poor quality, wild creatures, racists, undead, daedra worshippers, The shadow lord.​
    Quirks: Although it happens rarely, when he looses himself of finds a situation that he simply cannot overcome, he mumbles and stutters.​
    Bio: Allen was born in High rock by a single mage mother in the Adrenaline tower. He grew up learning many things about magic and magical beings, even if he wasn't skilled with the schools of magic. After his mother passed he was already a grown man, and he spent most of his life wondering through Tamriel, searching for anything inscribed with daedric and dwemer symbols. He became a master of deciphering and many people payed great money for his talents. He also picked up the art of scrollcrafting, which served him well many times. Although he was quite a rough man that enjoyed drinking and didn't mind his company, the scepter of light changed him completely. 5 years ago in Skyrim, along with a group of researchers he found what was Called the scepter of light in a cave. The light and worth radiated by the circle stopped anyone from entering the cave to take it, but Allen was brave enough to go, thinking he's old enough anyway. He managed to work his way past the blinding light, and the warmth that brought fire to his clothes and finally took the scepter. As he took it, his mind was clouded, he felt superior to the other researchers, whom he tortured with his newfound powers until they agreed he was their king and god. The researchers remained Allen's servants in the cave, along with the occasional bandits, raiders and mercenaries whom Allen would forcefully enslave. He amassed more than 50 people, and he turned the cave into a sanctuary that he ruled. The scepter's power was far greater back then, Allen had the power to convince others that he is the king. However, the Shadow Lord and his minions destroyed Allen's sanctuary, killing his so-called servants. The scepter lost most of it's power fending off the Lord of Shadow, and Allen slowly started regaining sanity. He wants to take revenge on the Shadow Lord and face him like a king would face another. But his clouded mind cries for saving, as it is clear nobody thinks he's a king of any sort, and he has no chance alone versus the Shadow Lord​

Destiny

The Fox
    Black, you are accepted! That was a really good idea! I will put you on the cast list as soon as I get my hands on a pc!
    Toxius a spot is waiting for your CC :-)
    Skies ,same goes for you.

I thought about it and there will be an option to play as an "antagonist" as well, sorry for bringing it up so late.
    The IC will also be up soon

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Shadow lord's General.
    hmm.
    General of the Shadows.
    hmm.
    How about Reaper of Souls? Shadow lord is just my damn puppet.

So I have free time to finally start a CC, so either tonight or tomorrow however tell me more about this Antagonist spot.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    You really got me at that Antagonist spot. I have a general CC in, Just wanna know what spot is the Antagonist and I'll add in the History and all.

Destiny

The Fox
    You really got me at that Antagonist spot. I have a general CC in, Just wanna know what spot is the Antagonist and I'll add in the History and all.
    Usually the Antagonists will be lower than the Shadow Lord himself... He could be his right hand, a son, a follower or sth between those lines

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    How old is the Shadow lord? Also any other details might help.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Name: Aiden Mareese

Race: Redguard

Born: Hammerfall

Armour:
    Thick black Leather armour, Braided and padded with soft yet durable steel, just enough to stop an arrow and small arms like daggers. He also wears a black cloak with a deep hood that seemingly covers his eyes. Half of his leather armour by his arms has thick plates used as shielding.

Looks:
    He is Unusually fair for a Redguard. Has an Imperial skin tone, red eyes and is about 6’4” tall. He has long dark brown hair that covers his face, short beard and is Muscular, slender build.

Weapons:
    Two long shiny Acinaces fitted on his back for hacking and slashing. Has no bow, but is quite adapt with it. Has two small daggers that match his Acinaces, one is strapped to his thigh and the other inside his boot.

Dialogue colour: orange

Power: Dimensional rifts.

Power detail:
    Dimensional rifts, a hard magic to work with. Often needing the scarcest of resources pertaining to as far as when Dragons ruled over men. He can open as many rifts as he likes, and connect any number of them. It also takes a long time to open and connect two portals; this is due to the difficulty of locating it perfectly. He may open an instantaneous Portal, but he hasn’t gone in one as he fears he doesn’t know where it will lead to or if you will even survive it.

Alliance: Shadow lord.

Dislikes: Thieves, assassins, Racists, Cats, Drunks, Laziness, Disrespect, and Werewolves.

Quirks: Bites nails when nervous. He won’t kill unarmed people.

Personality: Intelligent, quick thinking, light on his feet, adapts to most situations well. He can also be cold hearted, but will do anything for the ones he loves.

Skills:
    Master - One handed, light armour, Portal summoning.
    Expert - Hand to hand, Speech and bartering.
    Adept - Medicine and crafting.

Bio:
    He never knew his parents; He was left as a baby at an orphanage. The other kids bullied him for his skills, and obviously mistrusted him. The caretakers did not see this and if they did they would probably take him as weak and pathetic. He often had nothing to do, and so he started reading about Tamriel and often wondered what was over that ocean. He realised he had to become something to eventually get to that point in life. Aiden started training and quickly became strong, and adept at many things.

One day a bunch of raiders came to the village he was in and pillaged the area and while he slept in his bed, only waking when they kicked the orphanage door in. He tried to defend the best he could but being only fourteen and outnumbered he was quickly over powered.
    They dragged the children out towards the town centre and decided what to do with them, some were selected to be slaves, others were killed as they seemed weak, others they just didn’t like. Some were chosen to be Sex slaves he heard crude remarks at some of the older girls, even the young ones too. The raiders seemed to have no morals, and would do anything to get what they wanted, even by force. They seemingly slaughtered innocents in front of them and told the children that they would do the same.

Aiden was one of the last, but they decided that they would tie him to a stone and throw him in a cold icy lake; they thought that he would cause too much trouble. Aiden slipped out of his loosely tied binds and struck one of the Raiders across the face before being thrown to the floor. The raider pulled out a knife, and said that he would regret it before he dropped the knife.

He heard gurgling and choking, some of the raiders were holding their throats, while others turned blue and fell to the floor. A Darkness rose over them, their eyes turned white, blood started dripping from their noses and ears. They dropped dead. A dark figure stood across the road, and all it said was, “I’ve been looking for you, my son.”

Ten years past and Aiden learnt a great deal about The Shadow Lord, he even learnt that he was actually the Shadow lord's son. He was also there for all of the Shadow lord’s schemes and plots. Even there for the death of the Dragonborn, and the one considered to have been a major factor towards his death. He was even present when the Shadow lord was conducting his experiments; one of the Test subjects caught his eye. He believed her name was Destiny (wink wink:p ). He slipped one of the spare keys of the room she was being held into her food and soon she escaped. He couldn’t stand the pain that was inflicted upon her, and framed the escape on one of the grunts.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts