OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
    Simus does have a good idea on that. I mean, in the villian's view....

"Hm, I can take out the Dragonborn by killing him--No no... That would require lots of power, to kill the child of Akatosh. Not to mention it would draw attention... No, I shall banish him as Alduin was banished, buying me time to search for more power. Yes, and when he does return I shall finish him and none shall oppose me."

That way if he does attract attention, by the time he does gain more power he will be a threat.

So he attacks the dragonborn, decides to instead banish him, and goes in search for more power. That's when the heroes I guess come into play, searching for the relics.

Why does this remind me of Harry Potter? o_O

Hope this plays out ok.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Yes. We're searching for the same artifacts the SHadow Lord is. He wants to consolidate his power with them and we're trying to keep them out of his hands. And I don't know why I didn't think of this before but he could just banish the Dragonborn with an ELDER SCROLL! Like some kind of...ELDER TROLL!

Dabiene Caristiana

Dragonborn: HA! Foolish evildoer! You think you could defeat the son of Akatosh?!
    Shadowlord: Damn you! But I have the... Elderscroll of Banishment! Trolololololol

umad-trollface.jpg

fu_face.jpg

Last edited:

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Red is still reserved for me :D

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    Is it okay if I want to reserve the color Teal? I'm still working on the CC. I have to figure out skills, powers and the bio :p

Viserion

The Light and Darkness Dragon
    Also, can i reserve Dark Gold for my little dragon Octavian? :p
    Octavian
    : I am the Gold Dragon Octavian!!! It is only natural that my color is gold. Don't you dare take it you filthy mortals. :blackdragon: :p:p:D Srsly now if anyone wants it, he/she is free to take it :p:D

Dabiene Caristiana

Dark gold? That's more a deep orange. This is probably the closest to a dark gold. Maybe a bit more yellow. :p

Destiny

The Fox
    Sry guys but I am REALLY busy these days... I will get the OCC up in a few days ^_^ thanks for your patience!

Dabiene Caristiana

No worries :) Take your time. I'll give some others extra time on CC (Looking at you, Nyo :p )

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    No worries :) Take your time. I'll give some others extra time on CC (Looking at you, Nyo :p )

I was hoping you were around to chat lol, or respond to my pm.. You know, for help..
    (Also because I like to talk to you anyway ;))

Last edited:

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    Character Name: John Brunwulf Whitemane/Alias: The Black Wolf
    Race: Nord
    Age and Date of Birth: 27, 4E 173
    Marital Status: Single
    Sexual Preference: Heterosexual.
    Class and Combat Preference: he's very offensive fighter mainly relying on quick and instantaneous executions with his Katana blade as well as his Black Dwarven bow with Ebony arrows and his throwing knives usually aiming for vital areas. as for his werewolf form his fighting style is kill everything that is hostile in brutal ways.when John changes his skin slowly rips off revealing black fur, his eyes change colour, grows to about 7 feet tall, razor-sharp claws spurted out from his fingers and canines begin to grow as the normal pair of teeth are pushed as his mouth turns into a Snout. he also has Battle Cry a roar that intimidates and can deafen enemies.

He is a master Archer, an expert Vampire Hunter and he can use Hand to hand, Two Handed and Dual Wield at any time he wants given the right weapons but prefers to stick with One Handed and sometimes he uses both hands to do a heavy attack.

Appearance: blue eyes, he has muscular build but is surprisingly athletic, a scar on the top right side of his head going down to his chin, a bear claw scar on his chest going left to right and short black hair and he's 5,11 feet tall and weighs 260 pounds.
    Armor: This armor was designed by Eorlund Gray-mane specifically for Ranger type classes light and yet armored, quite well with chest and shoulder plating as well as braces on his forearms and kneepads. he also carries a satchel around on his back. you have the hood, the cloak, several straps holding the bracers on.
    ec375cd8992eb9c9b16988e74fba2ce9.jpg

Personality: A disciplined but caring person, Brunwulf despises any cowardly, disobedient man and/or back-stabber. He also has a habit of firing arrows at/stabbing said cravens/dissenters immediately and on his own judgement and no one else's. he's usually hungry most of the time, it's being moonborn it increased his hunger. there are only two things John fears being turned into a vampire and his family being hurt or killed both of these would destroy him and he may actually destroy himself.
    When he is relaxed enough he usually rests his arms on his Blade.
    he likes The Cold, getting paid, His Family, Honour.
    he dislikes Vampires, people who go back on a fair deal, Necromancy and The Thalmor.

History: John never knew his birth parents as a baby he was left the doorstep of Jorrvaskr The Companions who lived there soon found out he was moonborn having turned one night before they were to take to an orphanage they knew they had take him in and raise him as one of their own so that he wouldn't become feral later in life and because Aela said "we're keeping him" and no one wanted to argue with her as it was very late. Kodlak Whitemane taught him about Society's current sorry state as he called it, History, Maths and English and was John's adopted father, Vilkas and Farkas taught him how to fight Close Quarters, Bare Handed, Two Handed, Dual Wield but always prefered One Handed while Aela the Huntress taught how to hunt and use a bow, he tried to use magic at a young age but he didn't even get a puff of smoke so he decided to not try that again besides if he did get some magic going he'd have to go to the college and from what he had heard he didn't want to go there. later on in his life he became a member of The Circle which is comprised of the senior members of The Companions.

John is into his second year of hunting Vampires, he is learning their habits, possible persons they would feed on and he's learning ways of how to kill them. it began 2 years ago in Mortal, John had been sent to investigate a house burning an unusual case a mother and his child had died in the fire and John was driven to find the arsonist and bring them to justice. John decided it was best to look around at the dead of night and look around but after two hours of looking he gave up and started walking to the inn "don't go I'm scared" said a ghostly voice of a little girl as John froze dead in his tracks "who are you and what do you want?" he said to the voice "Please, she won't let me rest" she said as he turned around "What?" he said as he saw the spirit of the voice what only John could describe as being dragged off into the trees the spirit looked toward John "HELP ME!!" she pleaded before disappearing into the trees.

John instantly felt a rage overcome him as he darted out of the house and ran round to the pathway that leads to the burial site but slowed down when he saw a woman standing over a dug up grave she turned his head to him "no you can't have her!" she yelled pulling out a dragger and dash at John with inhuman speed John tried to dodge right but not before the woman cut the right side of his face and it cut deep "ARGH!" he yelled dazed and in pain before the woman grabbed the back of John's neck and stabbed him in the left side of the stomach she then opened her mouth to revealed two very sharp canines "pale skin, red eyes and inhuman teeth....Vampire" he said figuring it out "I am going to drink every last drip of your blood" she said revealing John's neck "you won't like it, it'll taste like you stuck a ball of fur in your mouth" John said as he pulled his dagger and stabbed her, she let go of him as he fell to the ground the woman pulled his dagger out of her stomach coughing up blood before retreating limping away as she did.

as John laid on the wet and snowy grass he questioned if he would die here bleeding out with a dagger stuck in him just then the spirit of the girl appeared before him "Hello Child" he said in pain "thank you mister" she said smiling "my.......pleasure" he replied back coughing blood "I'm gonna sleep for a while now" she said yawning as she slowly disappeared but before she did completely "I think I will too child, sleep well little one" John replied to her before losing conscious.

he woke up two weeks later to find Kodlak and Falion at his bedside, over 4 years after the first encounter John decided to learn about them so he could better combat them but the more he learnt the more he became disgusted by the filthy creatures, lives in damp, dark caves, feeding on the blood of the innocent as YOUNG AS CHILDREN these monsters had no honor, no morals, for this John swore he would hunt them to the ends of Skyrim, from Solitude to Riften and from Winterhold to Markath and Falkreath.

Dabiene Caristiana

I'm assuming everyone will have to repost their CC in the new OOC thread once it's up?

And yeah, Nyo, sorry about that. ^^; I'm getting busy, trying to prepare myself for my drivers test. The written test I'll be fine on, it's basically common sense. The driving part I'm nervous about. I tend to make a 'California stop' as it's called :p (not making a complete stop at a stop sign). Test is $35 along with the written being $20. Best not screw it up and get it right the first time. :p

I'm not gonna bother commenting on Captain's CC format. Not my job XD Besides, he has extra info on his CC that may be helpful..

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
    I'm assuming everyone will have to repost their CC in the new OOC thread once it's up?

And yeah, Nyo, sorry about that. ^^; I'm getting busy, trying to prepare myself for my drivers test. The written test I'll be fine on, it's basically common sense. The driving part I'm nervous about. I tend to make a 'California stop' as it's called :p (not making a complete stop at a stop sign). Test is $35 along with the written being $20. Best not screw it up and get it right the first time. :p

I'm not gonna bother commenting on Captain's CC format. Not my job XD Besides, he has extra info on his CC that may be helpful..

I see you are busy, being awake at 3 am, you night breaker :3

I do that stop too all the time, when I see it isn't a busy crossing. I think you'll do fine on the driving part! At least the weather is better now!

Think you'll be around to chat sometime soon?

Last edited:

Destiny

The Fox
    Sorry for not posting guys but I am temporarily banished from my pc due to an accident that has me wearind somekind of support for my back of the neck and I just can't do anything other than lay down and watch 1hr of Tv or so... I am terribly sorry... I promise I will post the new OCC up in a few days... When I will feel better >.< Again, sorry...

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts