OOC The Shadow Lord Rises

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Destiny

The Fox
    Destiny works wiith her brother Shadow who is her partner in crime or with sb else.. Idk yet... I have lots of changes to make to her CC... And I will probably list the Shadow Lord's powers as well.. The known ones at least.

Στάλθηκε από το ST15i μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk 2

Destiny

The Fox
    Yay!! :) :D *excited*

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I am interested, but i may not be able to join right now. I will let you know after my class ends and I get back from Vacation. Cause 4th of July

TheCaptain

The Mad Conductor of Words
    Name: John Brunwulf
    Race: Nord
    Dialogue Colour: Black
    Alias: Black Wolf

Weapons: 6 small throwing knifes, a bigger knife attached to his belt which he uses for skinning animals and stabbing people in the neck, a Katana that he hangs from his side, a Black Dwarven Bow which he usually uses for long ranged combat and 20 ebony arrows.

Appearance: a very strong looking build, blue eyes, 5 o'clock shadow bread, few scars, short black hair and he's 5,11 feet tall and weighs 260 pounds.

Powers: your obvious Battle Cry and the awesome Beast Form
    Details of Powers: I don't think I need to explain Battle Cry I mean it's Battle Cry for crying out loud nothing else to it, when John changes it's a lot like Hemlock Grove werewolf transformation with
    the skin tearing off and the blood all expect the appearance of the actual werewolf I think for that I'll just keep
    to the default skyrim look. for those who don't know what Hemlock Grove is, here's a video of a scene.

oh how I hope I don't get a warning or banned from the system, anyway reverting from werewolf back to human I think I'll go with this number, now I know it's in another language but I can't find any other videos of that scene so I'm stuck with it.

Clothing: This armor is the one John wears
    ec375cd8992eb9c9b16988e74fba2ce9.jpg

Skills:
    Master: Archery, Light Armor, One Handed
    Expert: Vampire Hunting,
    Adept: Hand to hand, Speech,
    Apprentice: Two Handed, Dual Wield, Survival

Bio: John never knew his birth parents as a baby he was left the doorstep of Jorrvaskr The Companions who lived there took him in and raised him as one of their own, Kodlak Whitemane "The Harbinger" taught him about Society's current sorry state as he called it, History, Maths and English, Vilkas and Farkas taught him how to fight Close Quarters, Bare Handed, Two Handed, Dual Wield but always prefered One Handed while Aela the Huntress taught how to hunt and use a bow, later on in his life he became a member of The Circle which is comprised of the senior members of The Companions and even later he found out they're all Werewolves and he became one himself after drinking blood.

after this he tracked and hunted Vampires for nearly 4 years now, he learnt their habits, possible persons they would feed on, how they worked inside and outside and he learned how to kill them and have done so many times that he's lost count, and then The High King, The Dragonborn was murdered by "The Shadow Lord" John feared that he would soon set his sights on his home Whiterun and his Family as they were a mercenary group, a more honourable group yes but a mercenary group none the less who could be hired to avenge The Dragonborn and kill "The Shadow Lord" so before this could happened "The Shadow Lord" could destroy the Mercenary Groups and John can't stand by and let this happen.

Personality: A disciplined but caring person, Brunwulf despises any other cowardly, disobedient man and/or back-stabber. He also has a habit of firing arrows at/stabbing said cravens/dissenters immediately and on his own judgement and no one else's. he also likes his drink very much and he's usually hungry most of the time, it's being moonborn it increased his hunger.

Quirks: When he is relaxed he usually rests his arms on his sword, sometimes when he's angry or needs to get a door opened or something his eyes will turn red and gains incredible strength.

Likes: The Cold, getting paid, His Family, Honour and Mead.
    Dislikes: Vampires, people who go back on a fair deal, someone who would put their hands on a woman violently and/or sexually, Necromancy, The Thalmor and "The Shadow Lord"

Weaknesses: John has a short temper a couple of times when he was really angry he changed and before he could stop it, it was too late luckily there were only bandits so no one John cared for was hurt.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    All good, I was just wondering because he used poison and stealth. So it was a little confusing. :D awesome character man.

TheCaptain

he doesn't find stealth dishonourable it actually saved him a few times and poison? not really it just sucks to be a Vampire if you get hit by one of them

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    As a companion he is likely to be taught that sneaking is the way of cowards (Blah blah blah...) But strictly speaking in a culture like the one the Nords have, stealth and poison are the "dishonorable means." And hey I agree if it is effective then why not use it. But that has no ties to what is honorable. Gotta remember honor is a cultural concept and less of a personal opinion. If he finds it pragmatic to use, then that means technically he is dishonorable.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    I didn't mean for you to change the fundamental nature of your character. Just revise "Brunwulf despises any other cowardly, disobedient and Dishonourable man." and change dishonorable to something closer to what you mean. Since Dishonorable is a very broad term, that is dependent on the culture, Just be more specific.

Like I said I loved the character. Just some details were confusing me.

TheCaptain

whoops forgot about that one, thank you and it's fine the character I based it on (The Ranger guy from The Elder Scrolls Online Trailers) never seemed to use stealth anyway

Destiny

The Fox
    Name: John Brunwulf
    Race: Nord
    Dialogue Colour: Black
    Alias: Black Wolf

Weapons: 6 small throwing knifes, a bigger knife attached to his belt which he uses for skinning animals and stabbing people in the neck, a Katana that he hangs from his side, a Black Dwarven Bow which he usually uses for long ranged combat and 20 ebony arrows.

Appearance: a very strong looking build, blue eyes, 5 o'clock shadow bread, few scars, short black hair and he's 5,11 feet tall and weighs 260 pounds.
    Clothing: This armor is the one John wears
    ec375cd8992eb9c9b16988e74fba2ce9.jpg

Skills:
    Master: Archery, Light Armor, One Handed
    Expert: Vampire Hunting,
    Adept: Hand to hand, Speech,
    Apprentice: Two Handed, Dual Wield, Survival

Bio: John never knew his birth parents as a baby he was left the doorstep of Jorrvaskr The Companions who lived there took him in and raised him as one of their own, Kodlak Whitemane "The Harbinger" taught him about Society's current sorry state as he called it, History, Maths and English, Vilkas and Farkas taught him how to fight Close Quarters, Bare Handed, Two Handed, Dual Wield but always prefered One Handed while Aela the Huntress taught how to hunt and use a bow, later on in his life he became a member of The Circle which is comprised of the senior members of The Companions and even later he found out they're all Werewolves and he became one himself after drinking blood.

after this he tracked and hunted Vampires for nearly 4 years now, he learnt their habits, possible persons they would feed on, how they worked inside and outside and he learned how to kill them and have done so many times that he's lost count, and then The High King, The Dragonborn was murdered by "The Shadow Lord" John feared that he would soon set his sights on his home Whiterun and his Family as they were a mercenary group, a more honourable group yes but a mercenary group none the less who could be hired to avenge The Dragonborn and kill "The Shadow Lord" so before this could happened "The Shadow Lord" could destroy the Mercenary Groups and John can't stand by and let this happen.

Personality: A disciplined but caring person, Brunwulf despises any other cowardly, disobedient man and/or back-stabber. He also has a habit of firing arrows at/stabbing said cravens/dissenters immediately and on his own judgement and no one else's. he also likes his drink very much and he's usually hungry most of the time, it's being moonborn it increased his hunger.

Quirks: When he is relaxed he usually rests his arms on his sword, sometimes when he's angry or needs to get a door opened or something his eyes will turn red and gains incredible strength.
    Likes: The Cold, getting paid, His Family, Honour and Mead.

Dislikes: Vampires, people who go back on a fair deal, someone who would put their hands on a woman violently and/or sexually, Necromancy, The Thalmor and "The Shadow Lord"

Weaknesses: John has a short temper a couple of times when he was really angry he changed and before he could stop it, it was too late luckily there were only bandits so no one John cared for was hurt.

Hmm nice CC.. Only prob is the powers!! If you add those to your Cc then you are accepted!

Destiny

The Fox
    I am interested, but i may not be able to join right now. I will let you know after my class ends and I get back from Vacation. Cause 4th of July
    Reserved a spot for you ^.^ but if sb else is interested nd there are no other spots... I will have to see that through... :/ 1 spot will remain open for those who reserved a spot and in the end the best CC wins ! :p

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Reserved a spot for you ^.^ but if sb else is interested nd there are no other spots... I will have to see that through... :/ 1 spot will remain open for those who reserved a spot and in the end the best CC wins ! :p

That doesn't make any sense... I thought we each reserved a spot for ourselves. Not fighting over one spot? What if some of us are too busy to write CC currently. If that's the case then give my spot to some guy who deserves it then....

T. Rakinson

A Brute among Beasts
    Just seen this thread. Quite similar to a RP story I was thinking of starting myself. Probably wont join, but definately keeping an eye on this. Have fun y'all!:Dragonborn:

Destiny

The Fox
    That doesn't make any sense... I thought we each reserved a spot for ourselves. Not fighting over one spot? What if some of us are too busy to write CC currently. If that's the case then give my spot to some guy who deserves it then....
    I meant that if you hadn't posted a CC by the end of the month, i will have to narrow down my choises..
    I was also thinking of asking the rest that want to join to roleplay as a follower-assistant-minion of the Shadow Lord ^.^ don't worry!! I will find a spot for everyone

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Think I should have a CC though by Friday, Sunday/Monday the latest I guess.

Toxius

Frost Wolf
    Also, I'm probably not going to work hard on creating an Rp ever again...
    Maybe they just don't trust an oke with 50 posts.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts