1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice

The Sand Demon - Video Build Guide

Discussion in 'Skyrim Guides and Tutorials' started by FudgeMuppet, May 1, 2013.

?

Next week I want to see...

1. The Ashlander

50.0%
  2. The Arcane Warrior

100.0%
  3. The Pathfinder

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FudgeMuppet

FudgeMuppet Active Member

As 'The Sand Demon' you're going to have the mindset of an enraged blood hungry beast. You will need a vampire, and to utilise dual wielded scimitars with bonemold guard armor and a red Alik'r hood to create not only a desert-themed evil look and feel, but also an effective character with high damage, strong protection, and a unique combat strategy like no other :)

- The Sand Demon is my third build video on my new youtube channel! I try to make sure my builds are not only effective, but UNIQUE and provide an awesome roleplaying experience (explained in the video) :D

- You can help my channel by subscribing, especially sharing and while you're there you can thumbs up either "Ashlander", "Arcane Warrior", or "The Pathfinder" for next weeks build! :Dragonborn:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1