18+ The Saga of Bloody Bones OOC

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

A.Auditore

maybe...

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Good good :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
    image.jpg

;)

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
    People have been posting?

plops.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    Yes we have, I will write up a post for both this and What Lies Beneath lol as I have been lazy a bit :p

Delusional

I stopped getting alerts. Like many times before.

Kir the Silent

It happens lol just try and check on your own, I have to sometimes :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Alright... So I have to make a few suggestions, Im aware that most of you are new to the writing game, and as much as i dont say im a writer, i am a reader... and some of the post are sorta aggravating me, this is coming from a readers point of view... You all have to look on both sides of things when you are in this sort of thing, not only are you a writer but a reader.

Often do a checklist of questions to yourself (not going to guarantee that it will be all the time or that you may not even notice it)
    1. Did what i write make sense? (This is a huge one, because i have noticed that some of you are everywhere with your post and its choppy)
    2. Does my post flow with ease or does it look like its smashed together? (again being everywhere on the post)
    3. Am I taking in notice of the environment of the rp/setting? (Ex... Weather outside? Inside? Smell? use the 5 Senses... people)
    4. Is my post long enough? (Back and forth post between rpers may not be as long as you want and thats understandable)
    5. Did I put enough detail in my post for the reader to have a visual? (work your magic guys get creative make the reader feel like they are there with you, dont assume the reader knows what you are saying explain it! Note: Not saying the reader is stupid, you just need to make it where they are like :eek: )
    6. Are my post dragging on? (run on sentences... sometimes not as much can say alot just as much as to much, you know?)
    7. Is there something in my post i can improve? (spelling, grammer... FLOW of sentences...)
    Lastly Am I satisfied with my post?

once again im not saying im the perfect writer, im just saying this from a readers point....

Delusional

I feel my posts have been unsatisfactory simply because I find that I am losing interest in this RP and can't seem to 'get into it', per se.

Kir the Silent

Also before everyone gets defensive, I authorized this as I have been accused of being too nice and lenient, especially with a weak spot to new roleplayers :p

A.Auditore

maybe...
    I feel my posts have been unsatisfactory simply because I find that I am losing interest in this RP and can't seem to 'get into it', per se.
    Then i feel when you do write a post for this rp, they are going to feel forced and you wont ever be satisfied with it

Delusional

Yeah, I debated dropping out before the ship departed, and am still debating. I'm not with the RP anymore, honestly. However, it seems too late to write out Cameron.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Also before everyone gets defensive, I authorized this as I have been accused of being too nice and lenient, especially with a weak spot to new roleplayers :p
    Id just like to state, that i am not insulting anyone, im just trying to offer advice and help you blossom into better writers

Kir the Silent

I agree with the above. I've been in roleplay for a long time; seen rps fail, flourish, people vanish, lose interest, rage, and screw up rps on purpose. Delusional, if you wish to bow out or have lost interest. There's no hard feelings. Some roleplays just don't live up to your expectations or suffer from slow starts. If you leave or stay, do it for you and your characters; no one else.

Delusional

Yeah, I think I'm gonna drop out of this RP. I'm not sure how to write Cameron out, though.

A.Auditore

maybe...
    Might I suggest fixing your last post, where you are not on the ship... and just simply changing your mind and staying in the tavern... just a thought

Delusional

Yeah, I suppose. I'll edit it. One moment.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts