• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
Yesterday, I took a RPG personality quiz just for the hell of it. Based on my answers, the Trapper was the result I got. Intrigued by the word "trapper", I decided to take it upon myself to start working on such a build. To my surprise, I started leveling a lot faster than I had in a long time. Because of this and the fact that I was enjoying it greatly, I decided that once I'm finished with it, I'll post it up in the very near future. While I was taking a break, I was trying to look for pictures that would match perfectly with it. To my dismay, I couldn't find any via Google Images search engine. So, I did the next best thing and tried to make a picture of my own based on the resources I could find. This is the final result that I have achieved. Let me know what you guys think!:D
2.png

Professor Skalvar

The Dark Elf shown in this picture was copied from a picture I found in the Google Images search engine after searching for a Dark Elf in Thieve's Guild Master armor... this was the closest I could get. How he is depicted reading a book is most likely due to a Console Command, Mod, etc. The background behind him wasn't exactly what I wanted. So I pasted both layers into a photo-editing program and started editing.

7346d149-b36d-4d92-92bb-c4c78548bc54.jpg

You see how the edges of the pasted picture are blatantly obvious? I avoided this problem through using a soft edge brush as my eraser and erased as close to the edge of the picture as possible. To make sure I did so, I compared the edited layer alone and the edited layer on top of the new background. If I saw any trace of an edge, then I would go back and scrap it out. I hoped that answer your question.:)

Acshunn

well when i think of a trapper, i think of the trapsin build from diablo 2. an assassin who could lay out traps and teleport out of the thick of things and ofc using traps. my version of a trapper would be mostly illusionist with some frost runes and lightning runes, rune master, the augmented frost & shock, then take the deep freeze & disintegrate. here is a link to show what i mean

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!

Professor Skalvar

well when i think of a trapper, i think of the trapsin build from diablo 2. an assassin who could lay out traps and teleport out of the thick of things and ofc using traps. my version of a trapper would be mostly illusionist with some frost runes and lightning runes, rune master, the augmented frost & shock, then take the deep freeze & disintegrate. here is a link to show what i mean

Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them!
ThreadNecromancy4.jpg
Please re-read the OP of the thread as well as the date of the OP. I would have been okay with you reviving the discussion if your post was relevant to the intention of the thread.​

Acshunn

haha my bad didn't see where u posted it just saw that u were talking about a trapper build that's all..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts