The roads of Skyrim lead to many dangers.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

tillerspet

Hey, I’m tillerspet, and I’ve been playing Skyrim for about two years now. My boyfriend of the time, now husband, got me hooked and I love the role playing aspect as well as the fantasy aspect.

Currently I’m working on maps and storing items, as my inventory gets overloaded quickly. I have a few notes I’m going to upload about my preferred storage locations, my completed quest lists, and my completed map locations.

Ilirveseli207

Hey, I’m tillerspet, and I’ve been playing Skyrim for about two years now. My boyfriend of the time, now husband, got me hooked and I love the role playing aspect as well as the fantasy aspect.

Currently I’m working on maps and storing items, as my inventory gets overloaded quickly. I have a few notes I’m going to upload about my preferred storage locations, my completed quest lists, and my completed map locations.

If you’ve got a Humanoid follower, I’d recommend just dropping stuff on the floor, then telling them to pick it up, it adds no weight. Also I’ve been playing Skyrim for years now, over 1000 hours! (I’ve tried the “no weight follower glitch” on PS3, but I still don’t know if it works on other platforms, try and tell me if it does)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts