1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Welcome Roleplaying

OOC The Remnants of Akavir [Character Cards and Discussion]

Discussion in 'Archived Stories' started by The_Deadliest_Troll, Apr 23, 2012.

1. The_Deadliest_Troll

The_Deadliest_Troll Melon Lord

^ Not a bad thing. So you are welcome! :D
  2. FlickerWick

FlickerWick El. Psy. Congroo.

Hm, what was the creature?

[​IMG]

Great story so far, guys. :cool:
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. The_Deadliest_Troll

^ I LOVE THAT CAT! My favorite one so far lol! And I'm a dog person :p

Ok, I'm thinking of making an entry, but I'm not sure where to go. Maybe it would be best to have Sabrina take Alphonse up to his room (giggity... I kid) to rest? He's had a rough day :p
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

Yea and men typically are useless when they don't get their rest! :rolleyes:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. FlickerWick

...when making that post about Zaria, I could've made a 'marrow in her knee' joke.

[​IMG]

Missed my chance on that one. And Troll, I won't be posting for a few hours so do what you will with my character for now. Within reason of course! :p
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. The_Deadliest_Troll

They sure are. Men, who needs em? (I'm allowed to take the female side on this since my character in the RP is a woman, right?) ;)
  7. The_Deadliest_Troll

So no "giggity" huh Flicker? Darn. :rolleyes:
  8. FlickerWick

Al's already seen enough mess for one day. :D

We should probably chop the romance subtexts out of the plot otherwise it'll just deteriorate into a harem. :sadface:
  9. The_Deadliest_Troll

Hehe true, I wouldn't do that anyway. It would get awkward...
    [​IMG]
  10. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

You're allowed to take the female side of this because the female is always right! ;-)
  11. FlickerWick

I agree. :p

[​IMG]

Where's the plot going next? I'm having a case of writer's block and I'm hoping somebody an post something that I can easily build from. :eek:
    • Like Like x 1
  12. The_Deadliest_Troll

Yes! Of course! You are right miss Ilya! ;)

P.S. Flicker, I'll think of something! :p
  13. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

I have something I could post...I wrote some last night that puts me at south shriekwind bastion...I don't think it's very good though. I can post it if you want.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

Flicker: What's up with the dude in the pic?? Is that refering to women being right, or writers block? o_O
  15. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

That's right, I'm glad you've finally learned your place! :eek: HAHA! I KID I KID!!!
  16. FlickerWick

17. The_Deadliest_Troll

[​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Ilya

Ilya Article Writer

Well truth is...I want to keep what I've written but I'm not the best at describing gruesome scenes so I stopped her just as she was walking up to everyone that had been killed. I was hoping someone else could write that part! haha!! :p I'll post it!
  19. The_Deadliest_Troll

So here's what I'm thinking after your post Ilya: We will rest for the night, since you started your post with it being early the next morning. And then, we will all head over there that morning too. And when we get there, I can describe the scene. Will you still be there? Is this when we will finally meet you?
  20. FlickerWick

I like your post, Ilya. I do also however think the chronological sequence of the story's getting a little distorted - for this reason, I'm in full support of Troll's idea. If it's ok, we'll meet you there. Once all of the characters are in the same place the time situation should fix itself, as people won't be in different places, doing their own thing. We can then kick on with some serus dungeon crawling. :cool:

Out of curiosity, how do you get from Falkreath to Shriekwind Bastion ingame? I just climbed up the mountain face (horse physics ftw) but I'm sure there's a path somewhere. Anyone know where that is? Failing that, I'll just skip the journey itself and go with something like this;

"...and headed towards the looming ruins.

After about an hour of climbing steps and forcing through foliage. He finally arrived at..."

Also, my character has to tie up a few loose ends. Namely make a post in this order; Tell barmaid news, rent a bed, sleep, wake up, prepare for trip, buy food from barmaid, head out. It'll be a fairly lengthy post. Perhaps you guys could go on ahead after letting me (Al) know, settle down for lunch outside of the ruin and I'll meet you there whilst you're camped outside? Obviously, I can't dictate what you post, but perhaps Crow and Sabrina can catch up with Shade and settle down to eat and that's where I'll meet you, neatly tieing the story together. We can then head in. :cool:
    • Agree Agree x 1