• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
The noble knight Sir Janus was chained to a wall, his chiseled muscles glistening in the torchlight. His captor, Liliana Vess, strutted into the cell, shaking her wide hips and looking her prisoner over.

"Not bad," she said, running a finger down his chest.

"I don't think you're truly evil," said the knight.

"Oh, really? Then you'd be alone. But tell me, if I'm not evil, then what am I?"

"You're beautiful."

Liliana's heart fluttered. Tears came to her eyes. What was this feeling inside of her?

"What is this sorcery?" she cried, her face leaning ever closer to Janus's. Before the knight could answer, she kissed him, which he tenderly returned. She tasted of wild cherry cola.

She moaned softly as she ended the kiss. Freeing the knight from his shackles, she cried into his chest. He held her in his arms and ran his hand through her long hair.

"I... I just need..." She didn't know the word. Is this what humans call-

"Love?" asked the knight.

Liliana kissed him again. Though she had never in all of her years heard of "love," she knew that this was all she wanted now. Indeed, though she had never realized it, it was all she had ever wanted.

-Fin

standalone

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
LMAO

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
PART 2

Dradin clanged his shackles as he stared at his captor. The being stared right back into him, giving his soul a mighty shudder.

What could this feeling be? Was it love? HIV? A misplaced wristwatch?

Finally, the urge proved to potent. Using the last inch of strength he could muster, Dradin removed the key from his pocket and freed himself.

With his new found freedom, the knight marched toward the figure and embraced it.

The mirror was cold, but the image so enticing. Dradin's lips tasted like cherry cola. Love does exist after all.

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
30k4uxc.jpg
<3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts