• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Yeah, here.

Name: Nomad War-Blade
    Race: Nord
    Appearance: Muscular, Long brown hair, short beard, blue eyes, white skin.
    Personality: Serious, but always finds the bright side in things. He can crack a joke or two at times
    Background:Nomad, quite a fitting name for our hero, for, ever since he was ten, he has wandered all of tamriel. He lived with his parents in whiterun. He thrived there. He became famous among the people of whiterun. For he was directly related to Tiber septum from his father. This, unfortunately, would also bring terrible hardship for him ahead. When the Thalmor invaded skyrim in The Great War, his parents were killed. He was ten at the time. He fled for Cyrodiil, and began to fight in the arena to make money. He won, several times. It was in Cyrodiil that he met a high elf, one who despised the thalmor, despite his relation to them. His name, was Runsultare, he was training to be a mage. The two soon became close friends. At age 16 Nomad joined the dark brotherhood. Runsultare had no idea of this, and thus, there friendship started to strain. Nomad carried out several contracts, several were against the imperials. Nomad began to despise the empire, he hated that they had signed the treaty with the thalmor, the White-Gold Concordance. His time working with the dark brotherhood ended, when they accepted a contract to kill Runsultare. He warned Runsultare and they fled for Hammerfell. They began the trade of bounty hunting. They carried out several jobs. They soon decided to move to skyrim. The empire, took them prisoner and began an execution. It was then that helgen was destroyed. Nomad made is way to windhelm where he joined the stormcloaks, Where he met with Runsultare again. they fought until the end of the war. Nomad then returned home and then joined the companions and began adventuring again. He is currently trying to find love and settle down. thus, ends our story, for now.
    Class: Warrior
    Roleplay Sample: (From my old rp, the war of the daedra)
    Nomad breathed in the air of whiterun. The merchants shouting, as well as that crazy priest. This was where he spent he first ten years of his life. And it could be reduced to dust if the daedra attack as they attacked solitude. Whiterun was no where near the military might of solitude, there was no hope to fend off an attack from the daedra. he returned to his manor outside whiterun. as always, he was unable to rest or sleep. He got up the next morning when the sun was barely visible. He new that he was now a prime target for the daedra. He searched all of his books in his enormous library. You see, Nomad was quite a learned man in the history and people's of tamriel. He found several books, but none were very useful, when he heard a knock on his door. he went to answer it and saw one of the many couriers he had sent out to recruit men to help. He came with news that he was attacked by men who said they were the instruments of the daedric lord nocturnal. At that, Nomad returned to his library. He knew he had something concerning nocturnal, he skimmed through his books and stopped when he passed Nightingale: Fact or Fiction? He pulled it out and skimmed through it till he found the place confirming the Nightingale serving Nocturnal.
    "Did they have this sign on what they were wearing?" Nomad asked, showing the courier a symbol in the book.
    "Yes" The Courier replied. Nomad showed the courier and anyone else in the house to his hidden cellar. Suddenly, he heard a pounding on the door. He drew his ancient nord greatsword, and charged out of the door to see that they were holding someone hostige. it was the driver of Nomads carriage.
    "Drop your weapons, or he dies!" A nightingale said, holding a dagger to the mans throat. Nomad had three options. One, try and rush all of them with his greatsword. That wouldn't work, seeing as they had ten men, three that were armed with bows and would kill the man in an instant. Option two would produce the same result, but Nomad would be the cause of the drivers death, because of the heat of battle. Option three.
    "I surrender" He said, removing his weapons. A nightingale raised his crossbow to fire at Nomad

Colonelscout312

Whoops, how did I post two?

Colonelscout312

Well, since I do this on my kindle fire I am unable to use the different colors. So is it okay if I just write it like this?

Colonelscout312

Ok

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Guys I don't wanna insult anyone but could you stop controlling my character?

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see a tall, robed man watching her and Bjorn. She wasn't sure
    what he was there for until he pulled from his satchel a small piece of cloth with the Stormcloak bear embroidered on it. He was definitely here for the same reason Bjorn was

Here, I only said he was searching for the stormcloak insignia, not that he had found it and pulled it out.

As he spoke the hooded figure came closer to the two of them and he could now see a dark skinned man in robes bearing a crescent moon symbol. Bjorn was intrigued to meet this new figure.

See, now you make him come closer. Dis time, it's not a big deal to just move him 2 steps foward and say he pulled out something, but I hope you will restrain from controlling him in the future. I planned to make Phyrior wait for Beth to contact him, not him to raise from his chair and bla bla bla.

Once again, don't take it as an insult, this may be the style of RP you 2 are used to, but I won't roll with it.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    OK. Sorry, I was just assuming things. Now you say that, I see what you mean, sorry. I'll try not to do that again :)

EpicVakarian

Colonelscout, your last post said we were in the Palace of the Kings. We're in the Candlehearth Hall :)

Colonelscout312

Whoops, I'll fix that.

EpicVakarian

Colonelscout312, no offence but you seem to be making your character overly powerful. Colonel isn't exactly a rank I imagine anyone in the Elder Scrolls to have. I think fellowknight had a better idea with Captain. Plus, it makes my character, who actually is the leader, seem kind of useless. That should never happen. I'm sorry, but if your character's rank doesn't change, the line-up of the RP might have to, if you know what I mean.

Colonelscout312

Ok, I'll change it to something lower.

EpicVakarian

Better :) But could you remove the '1st'? Its making it sound like a modern war movie or something, which it clearly isn't.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts