• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    Ok, so I'm making a new private RP based on a group of (preferably) younger characters who all hate the Thalmor and the Aldmeri Dominion, and want them out of Skyrim. I'm thinking almost like the Stormcloak quests would be after the events of the civil war in-game, but without Stormcloaks, instead with the characters involved being the people forcing the Thalmor out. The link to my character card is in my signature, so you can find that there and see what my character is all about. I don't mind what class your character is, but if you're interested, PM me with your character card etc. Obviously, Thalmor sympathisers are not accepted but anyone who chose the Stormcloak side of the civil war in-game or who just generally don't like the Thalmor/Dominion would be welcome to join. Like I said, PM me and we'll see where this goes :)

EpicVakarian

Ok, so we have 3 participants so far; myself, Blackdoom59 and fellowknight. Anyone else wishing to join, again, just message me. Everyone who's accepted; can you put below which colour you want to use for dialogue in the IC? I've taken green, so everyone please choose a colour :)

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Dis Color.

EpicVakarian

OK. I'll check to see if Bob Roberts is still interested, if not then the IC will be up later tomorrow. Probably about 7pm BST.

EpicVakarian

Fair point, Puff! Could everyone copy/paste their CC's that they sent me into this thread so the others can see it please?

Pufftuff

Name: Bjorn Gelotte
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior
    Religion: Talos worshiper

Appearance: Bjorn is a tall and slender Nord. He stand at about 6' tall but weighing only about 190lbs. He has long blonde hair with one dreadlock on the right side of his head adorned with a sapphire and emerald silver bead. He has a full blonde beard that goes about 3-4" past his chin. He Wears a light chain mail armor with a blue tunic over it bearing the sigil of Windhelm hide gloves and hide boots. With a skyforge steel mace on his waist and a skyforge steel shield on his back also bearing the sigil of Windhelm.

Personality: Bjorn is a soft spoken man. But he hold himself up with pride. Is valorous to a fault sometimes. Standing up for the less fortunate and weak. He is an oddity among his people he believes all races should be aloud in Skyrim. But believes that the Nordic people should be aloud to rule themselves as a sovereign Provence.

History: Born and raised in Windhelm he lived the life of a "True Nord" growing up with a sword and shield in his hands. He was the youngest of 4 children the oldest two brothers then a sister. His father was a harsh man and brutally tough on the boys. His mother by contrast was a sweet and caring women who always made sure her children were coddled and loved. He lived a very normal life for a long time his father serving in the watch for Windhelm, his mother working at the Candlehearth Inn as a maid. The Rebellion began actually two weeks after his 18th birthday. After the incident in Markarth. His father and brothers all quickly went to the aid of Ulfric Stormcloak. He was an oddity in his family his whole family being very racist against any non-nords, and him being very close friends with a young Dunmer girl from the grey quarter most of their lives. As they grew older it became a romantic relationship his father found out and had the girl and her family executed as Imperial spies.

This solidified his disdain for the "pure nord" code of the Stormcloaks but he choose to help the cause anyway his father calling him weak and mother fearing for her baby he wasn't aloud to fight. Instead he helped train with the warriors learning he had exceptional skill with a mace and shield. When the rebellion had finally reached Solitude his father and brothers wrote him. 'This is it brother the final push we are to take Solitude tomorrow. I know he won't say it but despite everything father loves you still. I have a horrible feeling but we have come so far and we must see this through. I will see you soon or see you in Soverggaurd. You are always with us brother. I know you wish you could fight but you must take care of mother and Elain. Signed your loving brother, Skorvid.

That was the last he would hear from his father and brothers they all fell at the battle of Solitude. Receiving his fathers mace and shield he decided he must see through there vision of a Skyrim free of the Aldmeri Dominion.

Blackdoom59

BATMAN!
    Name: PhyriorAge: 22Sex:MaleRace: Altmer-Redguard HalfbreedOccupations: Mercenary, Priest, Mage, ResearcherBirthplace: Old Falls, a village from the Summerset IslesCurrent Residence: A small shed near WinterholdAlliances or Affiliations: College of Winterhold, Nightingales.Appearance: Tall, red skinned, red eyes, black hair, slightly muscular, little facial hair.Is dressed in black robes with halved moon symbols on chest and shoulders , that also comes with a hood that can be taken off anytime.A silver circlet with a halved moon symbol in the middle, unable to bee seen if the hood is on. His equipment gives him bonus magicka , magicka regeneration and great reduction to restoration , illusion and destructionPersonality: Phyrior is usually quiet , he does not talk unless it's important and keeps to himself.He is usually friendly , however he hardly shares anything about himself and is always curious about other people. Phyrior's belief in divines is dimminished , as he worships the daedric princess Nocturnal.He reads lots of books so he knows a lot about the world.
    History: Phyrior's story relates back to his parents' story. His father was a redguard while his mother was an altmer. They were both farmers in Holly Falls, a village near Sunhold in the Summerset Isles.His father was executed for illegal worship of Satakal(the redguard god) while his mother was pregnant. She wanted to go to Hammerfell to tell her mother in law what happened, however in Old Falls , another village of Summerset Isles she gave birth to her son.Due to multiple physical and mental diseases, she deid after giving birth.

Phyrior was picked by an orphanage in Alinor , the capital of Summerset Isles where he lived 15 years of his life.Since his mother didn't have time to name him , the ladies and orphans used to call him "slave" and make fun of him for being a half-breed. Phyrior's childhood was filled with hate towards the altmer, since they shared no love for him. Phyrior used to sneak up in the library and pick off books to read , since that was the only thing he truly enjoyed. One day he stumbled upon a basic spell book- "Flames". Upon reading it Phyrior awakened his magical powers. That night, the other orphans made fun of him , just as always. The lady who took care of them just watched and laughed. Phyrior was angry , and his anger turned to flame.He lifted his hand towards the orphan who insulted him ,and flames came out.The whole orphanage was set on fire and Phyrior was amazed of the power he held. The lady there dragged him and a few other orphans out , just before the orphanage turned to dust , with most of the orphans stuck inside to burn alive.That's how Phyrior gained his name, from the terror of the orphans who wronged him.

The local authorities must have dealt with the situation somehow.Since Phyrior was a minor and immune to law, they decided to exile him out of Summerset Isles , giving him a boat to travel to Cyrodill. He set up in Kvatch, a town where a wealthy noble was hiring servants. Phyrior happened to came at the right time ,and for 2 years he was a servant in that noble's house.

However he did not like it like that , life was boring , however he could not save money and go anywhere else.He met a 25 year old bosmer there, who shared his thoughts. Jael owned a small house there, and he would sell it and travel with Phyrior , if Phyrior would show him a little bit about magic.So it was , they left and set out for adventure. During their travels they found more spell books , and they shared the knowledge , becoming equally strong adept level mages. Jael was Phyrior's first friend, Phyrior would have died for him without giving thoughts about it.

A year of travelling and adventure passed , Phyrior was 18 years old. After doing so many jobs as bounty hunters , mercenaries and priests , Phyrior and Jael had their pockets full. They traveled to Valenwood one day , where they met a female bosmer who also wanted to learn more about magic and travel with them. They gladly accepted her and Jael choose to be her teacher. He felt in love with her shortly after.That love, however, wasn't shared by the girl.The girl would choose to have Phyrior teach her rather than Jael. Jael was jealous , he could see how much affection the girl showed towards Phyrior. Phyrior did not knew Jael liked her, and even if he did maintained a relationship with the girl, he did so privately , never showing Jael they are together.

After another year Jael made his move.One night when they camped in a forest he stabbed Phyrior in the chest and left him threw him in the woods, leaving a note to his body that said he wanted Jael and the girl to join together. The girl found the body and red the note with tears on her face.That however , was not Phyrior's end. He was found by a priest of some sorts who took care of him. Phyrior and the priest became friends , and Phyrior wanted to leave the past behind and become a pilgrim of Nocturnal , just like the priest was. They traveled to Skyrim, where they were to find a temple of Nocturnal.

On the borders of Skyrim , Jael showed up with about 5 mercenaries. Phyrior's heart was filled with hate and anger , he threw a firebolt at the pilgrim , sealing his fate and he threw a frenzy spell at Jael and his mercenaries. Jael resisted, but his mercenaries attacked him and eachother. Jael took care of them , but was wounded severely and depleted of magicka. He turned back when he was blinded by lightning bolt send by Phyrior. Phyrior walked up to his still breathing corpse with a few sticks and vines from that he gathered from the forest.He threw the sticks and tinder on his body and set it on fire. Jael screamed as hard as he could , his voiced echoed in the forest as Phyrior took the robe from the Pilgrim's body and gone to the temple.

He completed the trails and became more then just a pilgrim, he became a Nightingale. He was 20 years old and he left the temple in order to go to the College of Winterhold to learn more about magic. He kept his nightingale powers a secret as he studied multiple kind of magick and honed his powers to a sharp point.He had no friends at the college, he refused to talk to anybody unless that was a most. After 2 years of learning , he left the college to enjoy a quiet life in a shed near Winterhold, until something has caught his eye.

Magic:
    Master:Firestorm, Mayhem, Bane of the Undead
    Expert:Incinerate, Wall of Flames, Grand healing, Invisibilty
    Adept:Fireball, Chain Lightning,Close wounds , heal other , greater ward, Vampire's bane, Frenzy, Frenzy rune
    Below Adept:Fire rune, Fire bolt, Lightning bolt, Flames, Healing, Lesser ward, Fast healing, healing hands, steadfast ward, Clairvoyance, Fury , Muffle

Colonelscout312

The Descendant of Tiber Septim.
    Could I join?

EpicVakarian

Depends. Do you have a relevant CC? If you post it quick enough, you'll be able to take part in the IC without too much fuss.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts