18+ The Real Leilani: The Ula

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 3: THE CROWNING, AND DANACIA’S EXILE)​
img-thingCAB1P5EA.jpg
P1439-1.jpg
(Concept of Leilani's Royal Ula Garb: The top picture was brought in to represent the free flowingness of what her dress truly looks like. However, the bottom portrays the exact color and style of her dress. But, what the bottom dress doesn't show is the flow like the top, which, in the areas where the bottom dress frames the model Leilani's dress does not. The only area on Leilani's dress that frames her figure, like the top, is around her chest. But, the dress she actually wears does not have the intricate band that follows just under the breast line on the top one. Like the bottom, the silver free flowing strapless gown she is always in is plain from top to bottom. It is so because the color of the dress plays up all the beauty that is needed, and then, when she is in moonlight like everyone else, the way the bottom dress shines from the picture's lighting is how it shines in the moon. Otherwise, their clothes look always like silver silk.)
“You know, this isn’t something I want to happen Dace. I love you, you’re my sister, and we both deserve to have the lives our parents lived before us. I want you to stay here, you don’t have to be exiled...” Leilani insisted, however, she knew all of what she said wouldn’t be true. In order for Danacia to be with Wulfric, and her two children in Ivarstead, she would have to leave the Ula permanently.

Danacia didn’t mind the idea of not having a “royal burden” in her life any longer. But, what she knew that Leilani didn’t, because she overheard her parents talking about it while she was young, was that they were going to have to choose between the two girls no matter of their birthright in order to lead the Aatu further. Because once they both picked mates, it was tradition to have two sole partners to continue the family lineage. In previous births of the Aatu family, they generally stopped trying for children after receiving their first no matter if it was a boy or a girl. Mostly, they hoped for a girl so that the empathy gift would continue on through the royal bloodline, but there was nothing wrong with having a boy either. The gift of empathy was a blessing from Dabney, which whom will be discussed later on in more detail, and because it was a gift it wasn’t always definitive that if there was a boy blessed to the royal couple that if their child had a girl that she wouldn’t go without the gift, because, i seemed to be reoccuring in every female no matter what.

The elder council also neglected to tell Leilani of what needed to be done with Danacia, for they themselves, actually had been in contact with her about what would happen during the assembly of the crowning beforehand. When Leilani and Tymvir were sitting back in the middle of the forests in the large debris of trees from their fight earlier in the story, a few members of the Ula had found them there unconscious both. It took a great deal of time to heal them, not a specific amount of hours or so to even estimate, and during that time period that was when the elder council made the preparations with Danacia. Luckily, Danacia had been visiting when they had been sent to the health encampment, and the elder council was found aware of the “mating fight.” While it seems like most would be concerned of their injuries, in fact, the fight no matter how gruesome it would come out to be was something that the entire Ula as a whole celebrated. Because a fight won by the chosen male against a daughter of the Aatu meant a crowning ceremony was to follow, and that the loss of the daughters of the Aatu’s parents would be reconciled completely. Danacia found out from the elder council that she would have to resign, for they knew of her half bred mate. Which, they weren’t upset about, because she was a royal daughter, but they couldn’t go against traditions for anyone. No matter how royal she was. If she voluntarily resigned, they could hide the real reason as to why she was leaving, and she would be out of harm’s way and not seen to punishment for treason. She was a good person, but she just had different views than the tradition-based ways of the Ula.

“I do, sister, I have to do this. Everything will come to understanding in time, and it’s not like you are losing me. You venture out in the world all the time, so when you’re not doing your duties as Queen, then come to Ivarstead and visit your niece and nephew as well as Wulfric and I.” Danacia gave her a warm smile, as she reached out for her hand. Leilani returned her hand into her sisters, and she squeezed it tight. The two sisters smiled at one another, and the conversation was over with. Danacia didn’t want to ruin her sister’s crowning ceremony with the assembly, nor did she want her to be upset about what the elder council was forcing Danacia to do for the best interests of the Ula. It was just how things were done, and there was no going against tradition no matter what. It was what kept the Ula strong and thriving and a secret for quite some time, so there was no reason to make changes because change had a great potential to ruin the peace they work so hard for day in and day out of each members’ lives.

The assembly members in the bleachers stood up, and so did Danacia, but Leilani remained seated as she was not able to stand due to her leg. She wanted to, and even tried to at one point, but her sister shook her head advising against it. Her leg would be healed pretty quickly, but there was no need to irritate the injury any further. The elder council, one by one, came in to the assembly hall through the entrance that sat in the middle of the ascending bleachers. They made their way, hoods up and hands folded, up to their table sitting appropriately in their spot by rank. Grenagoir was in the middle. Following after all of them was Tymvir, and he stopped in the middle of the entrance as the full assembly applauded him while the silver Ula moonstone circlet on his head began to glow in the light of the moon overhead. Grenagoir nodded to Tymvir, with a wink, and then Tymvir swallowed his nerves away taking a deep breath as he proceeded forward towards the stage. Grenagoir was standing up, while the rest of the elder council was seated around him on the bench at their table. He lifted his arms in the air, and as the assembly and the two royal daughters were celebrating with applauding, instantly silence carried over the room and all sat in their seats. Grenagoir lowered his arms, keeping his right one out in front of him as he motioned for Tymvir to come forth onto the stage. Tymvir bowed before the elder council, and then stepped up on the stage passing the tree trunk podium and stopping in center with Grenagoir on the opposite side of the elder council table. Grenagoir looked over to Danacia, and gave her a nod as she helped Leilani stand up and then walked her over to stand at Tymvir’s right side. Tymvir grabbed Leilani from Danacia, and then Danacia walked back over to her seat as Leilani was able to balance on her own now. The couple turned, and faced one another as directed by Grenagoir. Grenagoir pulled his hands together, clasping them, as he lowered his head and the rest of the elder council did the same motion into a “prayer stance.” The couple locked hands, and kept their eyes on one another the entire time. The rest of the assembly did the same motion that the elder council did.

“By the ancient magicks bestowed upon us from blessing and birth, and from the great Aatu ancestors before us blessing us with our sanctuary, our birthright, and our incredile power—we offer you under the moon’s glow a gift of everlasting love. We offer you a new covenant in the eyes of Leilani and Tymvir. We offer you a further expansion of our loyalty, pride, and tradition in respect of the oldest and wisest ways of our founders. We ask from the pont forward to bring Tymvir, and Leilani, close together forever, and that they never see each other’s heart to be let down so that in the after life, wherever that may be, the Ula can sing of glory forever.”

Grenagoir shouted, his hands raising to the moon, as it seemed to glow brighter casting a sillhouette of light around the young lovers. Leilani and Tymvir, held one another’s eyes without blinking, the entire time he spoke. Leilani felt her eyes tear up, and Tymvir couldn’t help but smile to the beauty in her vulnerability. He squeezed her hands tighter, and reassured her in his eyes that his lover for her was genuine. Then, Grenagoir stepped out from his spot at the elder council table, and he came around on the opposite side of the couple facing them. He clapped his hands together, his eyes closed, and the glowing letters off the walls of the assembly hall started to glow even brighter. The room began to shake, and then the vines that coarsed the walls started to recede as they crawled their way over to Leilani and Tymvir. Grenagoir held his hands out flat in front of the two, as they glew in the same violet purple that matched the letters on the wall, and then the vines gently wrapped around Leilani and Tymvir’s legs in a spiral. They began to lift the two up, as far as they could, taking them high into the sky above the tree canopy in the Forest on the regular earth of Tamriel and into the stars. The energy of the moon was raw, and cold, at this closeness, and they could feel it coarse through their veins as their hearts picked up in unison pumping the magick that was flowing through the Ula Sanctuary, the moon, and conducted by Grenagoir’s focus through their bodies. In this ceremony, it was one of the things that made the Ula members realize how important honor and tradition to their values was. It was important, because everything they taught, and lived up to with all of the passion and strength in their hearts, was true. It was solidified truth when the crowning ceremony came into place, because while their may not be a physical change in the two Aatu individuals being crowned as King and Queen, it was spiritual. Tymvir and Leilani kept their eyes locked on one another, feeling all the love they had for each other strengthen with the moon’s energy coarsing through them. They began to glow, in the same bright lime green glow that emitted from Leilani’s eyes whens he used her empathy. The glow fused together as a single unit around them, and they watched the beast spirits inside of them step out of their bodies and meet as mates for the first time. As their beast spirits were introduced to one another, they walked across the thin air and nuzzled one another in respect, admiration, and affection. A beautiful, golden glow surrounded the two spirits, and then they fused as one whole signifying the completion of the ceremony. All of this was apparent to the eyes of the members of the Ula from below. And Danacia, watched in awe, with a sinking feeling in her gut knowing that she would no longer be able to experience the glory of this part of her life any longer. A single tear dropped from her eye, and at that while the two spirits of Leilani and Tymvir joined, Danacia’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and she began to sink to the floor almost unconscious from her throne. Her body was glowing lime green, and it started to shake uncontrollably. White foam emitted from Danacia’smouth, and then her skin grew pale as purple started to coarse over her veins. She moaned out in pain, but it was from her body than rather her at will, so it was quite monotone. The members of the Ula in the assembly gasped in their seats at the bleachers, and then two of the members in the elder council rushed to her side. This was all apart of her exile.

Danacia’s wolf spirit drew from her mouth, and it ran off into the heavens to join the fused wolf in the ceremony. Since Leilani was taking her place as the single daughter of the Aatu, and Danacia was going into exile, the beast spirit within her chose to fuse with that of the true royal family now since she no longer held any claim to the lineage. As it finally reached up with the large, bound spirit, it bowed respectfully, and then jumped into it creating a larger version of the fused male and female spirit. With Danacia’s willing sacrifice, it only made their bond grow stronger and enhance both of their abilities. As they were bound like this, by spirit, they were also bound empathetically in mind, heart, and even body. If Leilani were hurt somewhere, and let’s say Tymvir was far from her, he would feel the pain she felt. If she was happy, he was happy, and if he was sad, she would feel his sorrow. It was a connection that all mates in the Ula shared when they bound, but not as magnificently and as sensitive as the royal Aatu bloodline did.

Danacia awoke, color coming back to her skin and the purple in her veins receding. She could feel her mortality, she could feel her exile, and she could feel her hald breed spirit within that took place of her pureblood lineage. She sighed, feeling somewhat ashamed and disappointed for having to go against what her parents gave her, but she knew it was for the best, and being with Wulfric was all that she ever wanted truly. If she couldn’t have him, then, being a daughter of the Aatu was meaningless. At this point, the two elder council members rushed Danacia off the stage and into the closest exit tunnel that lead to the surface. If the assembly members caught wind of her instant exile, then they would see her for treason. Which, was what they were trying to prevent. And this was the sad part, for her, not being able to see her sister and Tymvir’s transformation finalized. But, this is what she had to do.
Leilani and Tymvir smiled to the noble wolf spirit conjoined between the two of them, and balanced upon the vines, they bowed before it as it lowered itself respectfully in return. Then, it started to scatter like pixels on a television, and divided itself equally of two halves into the bodies it originally came from. After it filled them back up, the vines slowly began to lower Tymvir and Leilani back to the ground.

“Ladies and Gentleman of the assembly—I give you Queen Leilani, and King Tymvir, presiding over the entire Ula pack of Tamriel itself.”

The assembly clapped, standing up, and roaring with celebration. All smiles crossed their faces, and that was the moment that Leilani realized her sister was absent from the ceremony. She looked around, and found her throne empty, as well as two members of the elder council missing. She sighed, looking down but not allowing her disappointment to be present the assembly, and she quickly gathered herself as she grabbed Tymvir’s hand tight. Tymvir squeezed it back, looking over to her with curious eyes, but then they both looked back to the assembly and bowed in unison. Well, Leilani bowed the best that she could while balancing most of her weight on her better leg.

After a while, the assembly cleared, and began to head back to their regular places within the sanctuary. While the crowning ceremony was quick, it was something that was vitally important to the Ula. Now, for their first act as King and Queen, Leilani and Tymvir had to make a travel across every province of Tamriel to spread the good news to all districts of the Ula. Letters, of course, would be sent out and addressed the other elder councils leading those districts of their travel preparations and so forth, but a physical appearance in each district was vitally important. Afterhand, they could choose to stay in whatever district they wanted, but they most likely would end back up in Skyrim. Then again, the only Ula districts that Leilani was familiar with were the Khajiit clan of Ula in Elsweyr, and then Skyrim where she originated from. Which, was of couse, the founding district of them all.

When things cleared out, and it was just the two of them, Leilani grabbed Tymvir’s shirt and pulled him close to her as she laid some of her unbalanced weight into his arms. He kissed her lips, gazing into her eyes lovingly, and smiled.

“So, are you going to tell me now about why it’s such a big deal that I worship Daedra? And, I feel like you owe me an explanation for those two members of the Ula I never met before having died by my hand to free you!” She poked him in the stomach, and he bent forward, and they both laughed. She kissed him back.

“Soon, my love, very soon.” He replied, and then kissed her once more, swinging her into his arms as he stepped down from the stage and headed back into the tunnel that lead them into the Ula Sanctuary.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 4: ALONE IN THE TEMPLE)​
“What I am trying to tell you is something that you won’t understand at first, but if you let me explain in detail, then I will make sense my love. Alright?” Tymvir questioned, as he looked up to Leilani, for she was on top of him. The two of them were now in the room that once belonged to Leilani’s parents before her, in a beautiful bed that had a canopy overhead. The bed was primarily made of stone, but had several blankets of fur over it to provide comfort, as well as a silver drape to cover them for privacy over the canopy. The room was large, and had a large wash room attached to it, as well as a double door luxurious balcony with the best view of the entire sanctuary below them. The temple had two levels, the bottom was for the elder council, and the top was for the royal couple. No one ever went into the top level except for them, and they would not bother them while they were up there either no matter who it was. The room was considered sacred, and it would remain that way.

The furniture in the room was made primarily of the deepest mahogany accented in silver and gold. Everything was intricately crafted, beautifully made, and more details will go in a separate post that focuses on describing the Ula Sanctuary as a whole in complete visual delight. Leilani and Tymvir were nude, from having made love to one another several times that evening. It was early in the morning, around 3:00 or 4:00 AM.

Leilani lifted a brow, and she studied Tymvir’s features curiously, as she nodded keeping herself silent awaiting his explanation.

“I wasn’t just exiled when I left the sanctuary for making you the crown of teeth, because, we all know that is the crappiest excuse that the elder council came up with to get rid of me. But, we couldn’t think of anything better because of how loyal I was to the Ula, however we had to come up with something. Leilani, I, have been around longer than you think. Your parents chose me to be with you before you were born, as they chose you for they knew while you were growing in your mother’s stomach that you were going to have the gift of empathy so they wanted you to be their predecessor. It wasn’t that they didn’t love Danacia, but your mother was skilled in her Empathy gift to the point that foresight into the years when the both of you would come to age of the crowning ceremony were apparent to her. However, the fact that she and your father were going to be slaughtered by the townsfolk of Riverwood wasn’t. She chose you, because she watched your life up to this point in complete detail year by year, and she saw how proud you were of your heritage. She saw Danacia happily married to Wulfric, and she didn’t want to ruin that for her daughter by “burdening” her with something she didn’t really care to be apart of anyways. Because let’s face it, your sister will be happier in exile than she ever had been upholding her duties as daughter of the Aatu in her entire lifetime no matter if she misses it on occasion. She will only miss it because it was familiar. But, focusing back on us before you start to lose trust in me, feel like you have been deceived into loving me all this time through an arranged marriage, and that your whole life was planned out for you...”

With that, Tymvir trailed off pulling Leilani’s gentle head close to his, and he kissed her deep on the lips.

“...I love you Leilani, first and foremost, because I chose to love you. Yes, we grew up together, and while it makes no sense that what I am saying occured because I explained myself to be older than what I am even since we shared our childhood together. But, like I said, I am older than I am because when your Mother and Father came to me, with the help of the elder council, they came to me when I was in my true spirit form from Dabney. In this lifetime, I hold the age of only four years ahead of you, but in the spiritual lifetime I have existed for thousands of years past the creation of your own wolven spirit. I did not go into this with the intent of being with you, no, I went into this with the intent that I would protect you and be there for you no matter what. When I fell for you, it was because of who you were that spoke to my heart. The only thing your parents asked of me was to make sure that I was around in your life as much as I could be so that they could see you to your rightful place as Queen of the Ula coming that premonition your mother had of you at the crowning. We accepted one another on our own accord, not because of an arrangement. I mean, you were ready to commit to Saiden before I came back around in your life...”

Tymvir stopped a moment, for he wanted to allow Leilani to take in the small portion of the explanation he had yet to finish. Leilani’s eyes seemed puzzled, filled with thought, but at the same time full of understanding. She smiled, kissing her lover, and said, “So long as I know that you have only been mine. So long as I know that your spirit never found a mate before, because that would go against the crowning ceremony binds.”

Tymvir nodded, kissing her back. “Indeed my love, my spirit has never met another before you, and it will never meet another after you, because when we enter the after life together it will be in unison. And because I have found my ever after, finally, I will never have to return to seek for it again...” Tymvir held Leilani close, breathing in the scent of her hair as his head rested in the pocket of her shoulder and neck. Leilani wrapped her arms around him, embracing him tight, and she kissed his head a few times before they pulled away.

“So wolven spirits take another life to find their mates in the Ula if they hadn’t done so before?” Leilani asked, curiously. She had so much to learn about the mysteries of the royal seat, but, now that she had it soon it would be open for her knowledge.

“Yes, they do, so if you hadn’t found yourself with me, nor anyone, you would come back as another identity in a different life after this body passed on. Only your spirit would know of this, change, and it would recognize this life it has reborn into as something entirely different from the last, not a do over.”

Leilani nodded, serious faced, but with understanding. She was deep in thought. She then said, “Please continue what you were going to tell me, my love.”

Tymvir smiled hearing those words from her lips, his heart leapt, for after revealing that about himself he felt much lighter. Like a burden had been lifted from his hear. Worry and fear from her rejecting him ceased immediately.

“The story goes past our beginnings, and it continues into my absence from you, tying this part together with what I already told you. As I said before, this life I understood was entirely different from the last, but if you had unfinished business in a previous life that carried over into this one, particularly between other members of the Ula that were involved that jumped into the lifetime you were being reborn into, it would have to be dealt with. In my last life, I was an Argonian member of the Ula, believe it or not. Before you ask, all members of the Ula when they transform are the same, so, no I wasn’t some half lizard half wolf hybrid transformation. The vessel that carried the gift did not matter what it looked like naturally, it just had to be born into the abilities. I had a good friend back then, and he and I got ourselves into a lot of trouble that we couldn’t find our way out of. Eventually, it got to the point where we were owing money to the wrong kind of people, and it was so high, that we owed them our lives in return to pay off our debts. We tried reasoning with them together as much as we could but to no avail. Then, as the coward that my friend was, instead of sticking to our plan to flee Black Marsh and seek refuge in a sister district of the Ula in another province until rumors of our enemy kept coming up, he went behind my back to reason with them on his own behalf. He sold me out to them, becoming employed by them, and htheye proposed that if he killed me with his bare hands that they would agree to relieve him of his debts and allow him to continue to work for them. The reason they wanted me dead more than they cared about our joint debt was because I was in a relationship with the daughter of the head of their group. The organization had much to do with the skooma trade, and we in fact were independent smugglers shipping their goods for profit to different provinces across Tamriel.”
Leilani gasped, when he brought up the fact that he used to be a drug pusher, her eyes widening. All her life, she worked for everything she had the honest way, doing things for people to help them out, or going on adventures, or employing herself as a mercenary. Plus, the fighting dragons and being Dragonborn thing helped her out a lot. But, she was also the leader of Skyrim’s thieves guild and worked in secret during the Alduin Crisis bringing them back the glory that they had now. But, never did she involve herself in the Skooma Trade, for she heard so many stories about the Legion catching smugglers and what they did to them behind closed doors. She didn’t want anything to do with world politics and affairs anyhow. She was Dragonborn and had the Ula to worry about, so there was enough on her plate.
Tymvir smiled, knowing she would have been surprised. But he continued, nonetheless. “Yes, I know love, me being a smuggler was not one of my proudest moments. Which is why in this lifetime I took my role in the Ula more seriously, and I stayed away from drugs altogether. You know that, but, let me continue. So, since I was seeing her, which at the time had only been the start of our courtship, they wanted me dead because I just wasn’t the kind of guy that her father wanted her to be with. Even though he provided a luxurious, stable life for her, and she was a classy woman at that, he didn’t want someone with a poor background and a life of crime that he was involved in to break the secret of his wealth to his family. He threatened me once, to not see her, but I of couse immaturely ignored his threat and allowed myself to open a can of worms with my best friend. In this lifetime, my friend is in the seat of royalty, still a full fledged member of the Ula and living in Black Marsh, like that girl’s father once was. He knew the ins and outs of the trade from his former life, and as he grew older, he eventually took over becoming one of the largest skooma dealers in all of Tamriel. But, he hasn’t gotten over the past, and because of honor being something he believed in strongly from birth, he still feels like even in this life he had to kill me. Did he do so in the past? Yes, which is why I have stayed away from the life of crime because I found out the hard way it has no good way of breaking you into life. I don’t envy his fortune, and I don’t want anything to do with him any longer. But, he plans on becoming a part of the elder council in Black Marsh, and he also knows that in this life you and I have been close. He doesn’t like it, but of course due to honor respects you I am sure which is why the thugs who were Ula members that he sent after me in the forest didn’t try to capture you. He knew if you disappeared, that all hell would break lose, and he wanted to take care of me not break ties with is bloodline. So, who you killed were not decent members at all, and they were a threat to the both of us. They may have been Ula members, but they were paid off by him. If you don’t believe me, I kept a letter from him that I looted off one of their corpses.”

With that, Tymvir reached his hand under the pillow pulling out a crumbled piece of paper. He handed it to Leilani, and as soon as she grabbed it she felt the spiritual weight of hatred seep from the energies imprinted from Tymvir’s former friend on it. She shook her head, feeling somewhat overwhelmed, and then she unfolded it reading:

I hope the rather large sum of jewels and septims
I have given you should be reason enough to do this.
I want you to kill Tymvir Selendaris of Skyrim.
He usually stays around the Ula Sanctuary, which I'm sure you know well.
Be warned, our Lady Leilani is one of his close comrades,
I have been keeping my eyes on him for a while.
Try to be as discreet as possible, and don't let her Grace be involved.
We do not need a council session about this.
Thanks,
P
“Well, their stealth was definitely lacking...” Leilani rolled her eyes, letting out a sigh, thinking that their first district to visit as a royal couple would definitely have to be Black Marsh first. But, then again, she also hated the idea because she did not want to put her new mate in danger, although, she was quite sure of the fact that he could handle himself. After all, if this “P” character could hold true to what honor was, then he had no choice but to respect his new King in person. She wondered to herself, what P could stand for, and then she looked back to Tymvir. “So, you were gone all this time in exile, besides when you visited me, hiding from these goons? And what does P stand for? And do you know what your old friend looks like in this lifetime, or even if he is in fact still Argonian?”

“Well, I haven’t been running and hiding the entire time. More or less, I had to work as a spy for the elder council in Skyrim to root out Ula members who would turn against tradition to seek me out for my death. To be bribed with coin to do something that was considered treason, and I had to stop it before it began. Sometimes, death occured, but I did my best not to kill anyone, but I was granted permission to do what I had to do. I was also working to figure out the identity of my friend so that he could be put to death. Because he was the true one causing treason among our pack. I have no idea, if he is Argonian or not, personally, and I have no idea what P could stand for. And if we did go to Black Marsh, he could easily be anyone. I mean, look around you in the Ula in Skyrim my love, all different races match their numbers—not just Nords specifically. Which is what our founders intended for, to bring the best of the pureblood lineage’s of Werewolves across Tamriel together and form one strong, true, legacy wolf pack to keep that power true.”

Leilani nodded. She sighed, placing her hands to her head. “What are we supposed to do then? And what does this have to do with me worshiping Daedra?”

“I will get to the Daedra thing, I promise, but I guess to answer your first question we would just have to go to Black Marsh with what information we have, and work together to figure out who he is. We could stay there a while, and since I will be there, he will be bound to come to the sanctuary in person. What he wants the most is to deliver the kill himself, for honor’s sake in his sick and twisted mind.”

“So tell me what is wrong with me worshiping Daedra, you keep putting it off, and I want to know why you are...”

“Well, the Daedra thing...I just...don’t you remember when we used to take innocent people from their homes back in Elsweyr when you and I first started worshiping Namira and slaughter them? For the hunt, that was different, but generally the Ula stuck to killing off bandits or people who did not matter in society. I mean, it was something we always did, just out of respect and to protect our ranks from being found out by the prey...But, those that we took, no matter if they were regular people or half blood non pure werewolves like us or even vampires, Lei, it was just so wrong...I don’t want us to practice that anymore, and I personally stopped in my apart from you this last recent time. I don’t want to be a mindless killer, I want to hunt in the ways of the Ula and only the ways of the Ula. We are the Queen and King now, we cannot play games like this anymore, no matter how “grateful” Namira was for us to feast on those innocents...”

Leilani nodded, and she remembered the dream thats he had not long ago, and she shook her head closing her eyes tight not fond of the visuals that came with the remembrance. “Well, for the past two years I have stopped feeding, and the ring of Namira I only keep with me in emergencies if I am out adventuring.”

“But you shouldn’t have it at all, Lei. You need to take it back to the shrine, and never return.”
“I don’t know what will become of me if that happens, Tymvir. Namira is a Daedric Lord, and I am her champion, and so far she has been quiet with my rare feedings. I don’t want to mess with a situation that I am not sure I can handle.”

“You are a daughter of the Aatu, Lei, a true one at that. And you have Dabney at your back. You will never have to be afraid of any higher being in this world.” Tymvir insisted, pulling her hands from her face, and looking her in the eyes. He kissed her sweetly, and continued, “Plus you have me here with you.”

Leilani smiled, and she lowered her head to his chest cuddling into his as she wrapped her arms around him. She listened to his fast paced beast heart, and she sighed with happiness. “Thank you for telling me what you were keeping from me, my love.”

“I always planned on it.” He smiled, kissing her head, and running his fingers through her hair.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
ULA/AATU/DABNEY BACKGROUND INFORMATION: IT IS PRESENTED AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY, INSTEAD OF ADDED TO THE VERY FIRST BACKGROUND PIECE AT THE BEGINNING BECAUSE THIS IS WHERE IT IS RELEVANT

In a realm that was beyond Skyrim, beyond Tamriel, beyond all of Nirn, lied Dabney. Dabney was the name of the realm, as well as the goddess that presided over it, and was it’s creator. Dabney was a sixteen year old girl caught in a coma due to a futuristic science experiment gone wrong that severed her spiritual body halfway between a blank alternate dimension, as well as her regular home, Earth. The idea of Dabney is that this young girl’s coma had rendered her the ability to travel into this dimension with her mind, but since there was an incident causing her to be in that coma, her mind somehow became blended as a part of this dimension which made her able to do things with it that no others could. Before she entered this dimension, like previously stated, there was nothing there. All around her was an absence of life, as well as, color. It was just a pure white space that seemed to go on forever. Since Dabney was attached to it mentally and spiritually, in this dimension her spiritual form (which was basically the same form she had on Earth) was her physical form there. So, her mind was the spiritual form of the dimension, and because of this, that part of her was what turned this dimension into a living realm. The story goes on into more depth about understanding the process of what she did to create life in the dimension from her mental connection that gave her superior power over all that she created there (meaning to choose what existed and what didn’t), but that is for further explanation in a different story completely seperate from this fanfiction of Skyrim altogether. So, moving on, Dabney was a very talented writer in her teen years on Earth in her regular life, and since that was her muse, she created her first physical object that would help her shape how her blank canvas of a world would look called “The Book of Life.” In this book, she described in as much detail as she could about the landscapes, how big her world would be, the cities, the animals, the more detailed plant life, everything that she could that needed explanation as much as possible. And as she was writing all of this, the words in the “Book of Life” began to form all around her, and the more detail she put into it, the more complex what she described came to be. She did this because she knew she was trapped, but didn’t remember how she had gotten here in the first place, nor could she figure out how to leave. She did this because if she was going to be trapped in a world where she was the only thing existing, that, she would have something to share her time with. Plus, most importantly, she was lonely, so she created her own life forms as well. Yes, the animals she created had life as well, but something of the same equal intelligence as her, such as humans on Earth. Dabney was human, from Earth, but in this dimension now turned into a living realm she was a goddess because she had the ability to create life. One of the forms of life she created was the werewolves of the Aatu, and, after a while when her world started to thrive and she deemed herself a successful creator, she began to start thinking about other dimensions again. She wondered to herself, if she could do it once before traveling from Earth to the realm that she created, which she named after herself—then why couldn’t it be possible to do again?

On Earth, Dabney had to do serious research in order to do create inventions that made it possible for her to have travel between dimensions—but since she was in a coma it obviously wasn’t done well enough. But, in her own realm since she was the absolute power of creation, then, she could define her own way of traveling between dimensions. But, the only problem was, while she was able to make her own dimensional transportation gate, she had no idea where the next place she would end up would be. And, since she had her own realm to care for and worry about now, if she got stuck in an entirely new world, what would happen to her people? She was an active participant in her realm, not a “sit it out and let them live their own way” kind of creator. To justify that meaning, it’s not that she controlled her people, but she lived among them and partook in the world in a way that she sought to fit. She made it obvious enough to them all that they had a creator, and he creator that they had, was all the same being—but she didn’t fully reveal herself to them except for once in a while.

Since Dabney want to continue her research into other realms, she decided to reveal herself to two (male and female) of her werewolf-based people, and appoint them to the task. Seeing as she was their creator, well, they had no choice, and off through the teleportation gate they went. When her followers entered into the world of Nirn, they entered there in the form of a Nords with an “enhanced form of Lycanthropy” in Skyrim. Back in the realm of Dabney, her chosen followers for the realm hopping task had a natural human form, which, only had subtle physical changes when they moved between realms through the transportation gate she had created. Since the type of werewolf that they truly were from birth didn’t exist in Skyrim, which was an immortal-magic based werewolf, they were rendered with an ageless form that could die having only some of the magical characteristics that were possible to exist within Tamriel. For example, the female daughters of the Aatu bloodline in the Ula had the gift of empathy, but even at that, the gift that they were “blessed with by Dabney” in Skyrim had limitations. In the definition of Skyrim’s terms of the gift, those with the blessing were able to use advanced telecommunication, empathetic abilities (feeling what other people felt), as well as the use of psychic attacks that could cause a person’s death by turning horrific moments in their lives against them in their mind. In the world of Dabney, Empathy had an entirely differen definition, because the magic that existed in Dabney was of a different kind than the magic that existed in Skyrim. In Dabney, energy was the source of their magic, and by that an explanation that has nothing to do with this story would have to go into place. Since it would take up too much time to explain it, the story will go on past it from this point just stating that the magic of each realm are entirely different, in fact, in Dabney what Skyrim would consider “magic” was not considered magic at all. What is meant by the fact that Dabney had an entirely different use of magic, is that, besides going into detail of that difference, magic wasn’t even exisent there, however, manipulation of raw energies was, because, the life force of every being in Dabney was rooted back to Dabney herself. And all that was created was from her mind, and, could therefore be seen as “imaginary.” But, as previously stated, this has nothing to do with the current story, and if curiosity takes the reader into further interest of the realm of Dabney beyond this explanation—contact the author.

So, in Dabney, lycanthropy doesn’t exist at all, in fact, the concept of a werewolf doesn’t exist either, but at the same time, still does. By the general definition of a person being able to transform into a half wolf half human form type beast, the werewolf does exit in Dabney, but they are not called werewolves in Dabney’s realm. Dabney called her human species with the ability to transform into hunters of the night the “Aatu,” meaning noble wolf. Also, in her realm, the Aatu are not considered beasts at all. Indeed they have the ability to tear their opponent or prey into shreds with one swing of their fist like a werewolf of Skyrim can, but in Dabney, they are called “Noble Wolf” because they are in fact considered royalty. The Aatu is their own race of human existence, as such other races of humans in Dabney are as well with their own special quality that have nothing to do with this story exist as well. They aren’t afraid to show themselves in there form there, they do not have to hide there, and they are very proud of the royal bloodline that they posess because it is considered a blessing from their creator to be born with such an ability. They aren’t, however, the dominant species in Dabney, in fact, they Aatu in Dabney keep to themselves and are very private from all of the other races because they consider themselves very noble and highly regarded. In the Ula, pureblood of the werewolf is considered sacred, and those customs were something founded by the two followers who first traveled from Dabney in the first place when they created the Ula Sanctuary to begin with, of course, with the help of their lady Dabney. So, there you have it. Now, you know what the afterlife of the Aatu is, and now you know who Dabney is. So, now the story will focus back into the present situation of the story without having to make the reader question how such aspects of the story are possible without further explanation of the Aatu bloodline and Dabney and the afterlife (and if it doesn’t make sense now, then please know that only those born into the Aatu will go to back to Dabney in their “after life,” which really means that if they were born in Skyrim, and if they die there, their spirit will reincarnate their body after it decomposes in Skyrim back in Dabney to continue their immortal life).

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(I am going to be taking a break from this...I don't know exactly where I am going with it, right now, and I am shooting too many things around and I don't think that I enjoy the story that much to be honest. I feel I am trying to hard, and this isn't what I want... What I may instead do is work on my actual novel, and then give you guys the link to that to read instead. This, just doesn't feel like me anymore, and until it does I will not be posting on here....Sorry to those who have liked what I have written so far.)

AS OF TODAY... I am not giving up on my story. I just may redirect it. Not sure. x.x I need time to think.

Rekamennos

Account closed
(I AM ADDING MORE TONIGHT)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 5: CAUGHT UP IN DREAMS AGAIN)

“Come with me...” A soft, melodic voice rang through Leilani’s mind as she began to drift into sleep. She turned on her side, away from Tymvir, and she snuggled her face deeper into her pillow. “Leilani...wake up!” The voiced cooed, comforting her as she inhaled in slowly, and exhaled slowly, and the more the voice spoke the further her dream state deepened, “Leilani! Do you hear me?!”

**All of a sudden, Leilani woke up in the middle of a forest. But this was not any forest normal to Skyrim, or native to Tamriel for that matter at all. Everywhere she looked, there were tree trunks covered in green moss. The forest floor was thick in precious gems, of any kind you name it, and the leaves that grew off the branches of the trees were the gems themselves. During the day, the forest glew, due to the prism effect that he gems had when they hit the sun. The sky above the forest was pure white, with a white sun, and there were also white clouds. It was hard to tell the details, especially with how bright it was during the day, but it was still visible if you had enough of a range to stare at it for a while. The ground underneath the gems was thick in green moss as well as black pebbles. In this forest, in the realm of Dabney, this was just one of the wondrous places that dotted it’s landscapes. The ground, everywhere, however, contrasted opposite from the sun with these black pebbles. Think of black pebbles like that of those in a fish tank. There was no dirt, there was no grass, and in fact the green moss that covered over these pebbles only existed in this area of the realm itself. As she laid there, she began to feel a few gems poking uncomfortably into her back, so she decided to get up. Leilani stood up, now standing knee deep in gems, ducking and dodging as more fell off the branches of the trees. This was a full year around deciduous forest, and in this gem forest, the season was always fall. The Gem Forest covered thousands of acres across Dabney, and in the heart of it, lied Dabney herself.

“Come here Leilani...” The same, high pitched, yet soft and melodic voice called out to her in her mind. Now in the realm, though, it was more prevalent as a part of the world itself. She turned around, hearing it from behind her, and began to make her way up the hill. In this realm, Leilani was different but yet the same. She came in wearing something entirely different than that of what she is wearing currently as she resided. In fact, the outfit she had on was the silver dress that she wore while she was in the Ula Sanctuary back in Skyrim. No shoes, her dress, the crown of teeth still in tact, and then her mother’s locket around her neck.
“Where are you Lady Dabney? Tell me how to find you...” She called out, turning through different sections of the forest as she climbed a steep hill. Dabney didn’t answer, so it only made Leilani more determined to find her. Continuing on for a short while with no response as her guide, Leilani stopped and then called out again, “Where are you Lady Dabney! Where are you?”
“I’m right behind you.” Dabney called out, in the same melodic tone, but sending Leilani into a jump as the voice could be hear directly into her right ear. She turned around, and saw nothing but an orb of lime green light similar to that of what her eyes glew when she used her Empathy. Leilani gasped, and then was silenced by another booming call. “Now go back to sleep.”
Then, Leilani was falling, as were the gems that rested on the hillside, and then the steep hill suddenly became steeper. Leilani was caught up in the gems, looking down as she fell, and she closed her eyes accepting that this was a dream and as soon as she crashed she would wake.**

“Leilani!” Tymvir gasped, watching her fall out of her bedside and onto the floor. Leilani woke up at the thud of her bottom hitting the stone ground of the Ula temple. She looked up to Tymvir, sleepy eyes, but with a smile. She stood up, and then crawled back into bed cuddling into his arms. “Lady Dabney spoke to me in my dreams!”
“What? Are you serious?” Tymvir gasped again.
“Yes Tymvir! I was in the Gem Forest, and I was in her realm. For a brief moment, but she was there, and she called out for me and I searched for her. I searched, and I searched, and I searched until she was right behind me glowing in a apparition of lime green. And then I was falling, and I woke up.”
“You sure it wasn’t just a dream, Lei?”
Leilani paused, and then yawned. “I don’t know I guess...” She sighed.
“Well, let’s go back to sleep for now. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow, and a lot to get done.” Tymvir smiled, and he kissed her as he held her close to him once more. She kissed him back, and eventually the two lovers drifted back off into sleep.

Rekamennos

Account closed
(OOC: I DON'T KNOW WHY I DELETED THIS, BUT HERE IT IS AGAIN. I'M STILL ROLLING WITH THE STORY THIS WAY.)

(PRELUDE TO BLACK MARSH: RUSHING INTO ROYALTY)

(A few weeks after the death of the two hired thugs, the scene is a room within a large mansion in a secluded estate in Black Marsh)

"I know he is coming. I can feel it in my bones. He has to be... I don't have much time. He may be stronger now, I don't know for sure, but he needs to be eliminated. If my previous hirlings would have been successful, they would have been here by now. I am too old and wise to not trust myself. Leilani could know too. If he was successful in killing them, then she would have to know, and it's possible that she helped him. So much could be wondered, but what to do next, is important...but with my Lady at his aid... oh how intricate of a quilt I have weaved...I must save my Lady from ruining the royal bloodlines. If she hasn't already."

The Argonian pressed his quill against the parchment, and as he did so, his hands flied in panic across the page. His eyes, pale silver, and worrysome(sp?), and his skin not like most of his race. Instead of the smooth, green scales that shined in the glint of the sun, his entire body was black. Going up his arms, and his legs, held a center line of scales on each that were gold. His face had the same golden scales, but they circled around the borders of his face, jawline, and then around his eyes. It didn't make him feminine, but it did give him quite a "dazzling" appearance. He was large, in fact, almost of the same brutish size as Tymvir. He held a physical appearance, like tymvir, about four years older than Leilani (WHICH IF LEILANI WAS EIGHT YEARS OLD TEN YEARS AGO THAT WOULD MAKE HER 18, SO I OBVIOUSLY HAVE TO FIX THAT, BECAUSE I INTENDED HER TO BE ABOUT 27, AND THEN THAT WOULD MAKE TYMVIR AND HIS NEMESIS 31). But, it was obvious that he was in fact much older due to a previous life. Spirit years, in the sake of the Ula, were quite vast in comparison to life years. Kind of like a difference of aging between a dog and a human. When a dog grows into a puppy, they are in their teens. Then as they grow into their adult years they span up to their middle adulthood, while their human companion remains to be the same age.

The room was dimly lit, vacant, except for a large fire place across from a deep mahogany and gold lined writing desk. The structure of the room was tower-like, having all the walls circular, and made of dark grey stone stone (kind of like that of the stone on the walls in the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm. This estate, he lived upon, was the same estate that he once went to as a young man in a previous life to serve the man who fathered his best friend's previous lover. Of course that friendship was lost to the idea of money, and such a shame because it was a good one at that. The room was in fact a part of a tower, setting high into the skies of Black Marsh with thick fog covering much of the view from the window to the right of the writing desk. This was his "thinking space," where he went to be vulnerable, where he went to allow his 'humanity' to be seen without witnesses so that when he returned to the public eye he could keep his mask of power. In the smuggling business, your best weapon was your composure. In order to make the best deals to make the best profit, you couldn't let anything hold you back, even if it meant concern for the lives of those you cared about. After all, it was you against the entire Legion of Tamriel, as well as all the "do-gooders" who would be more than happy to see you put down. But beyond that, what you were selling already created so much of a problem in the lives of your 'customers' that composure was necessary in order to allow yourself to stay outside of their personal problems. Smuggling wasn’t easy, and beyond just composure, you always had to be on your toes making sure everything was alright, only going with facts, and double checking everything you did.

“Faces. I see these faces. I have never actually seen her Grace before, but I see her and Tymvir together in my head all the time. Sweat is trickling down my neck from my forehead. Why am I so nervous? I have the upper hand! Don’t I? Not if they killed my thugs, not if they got a hold of the contract—what if her Grace and Tymvir were courting? What was his purpose for this life—why did he persistently fight against the smuggling trade? It’s what we were used to, from reports, he seems as though he is much different this time around before. Dabney would want me to be better than this, Dabney would want so much more, the lifestyle I have followed in this lifetime is not down the purposed path for my recycling. I wonder constantly what it would be like to return to the after life, but I never know for sure if I will be returning to Dabney, or if I will be returning to Hircine...such a 50/50 chance...”
The Argonian slammed his quill down, heart beating fast, and he yelled out nothing audible in rage. He had a goblet full of the finest wine on his desk, and even that, he smacked across the desk and it swung onto the floor spilling red wine everywhere. He stood up, and then he walked back and forth stamping through the puddle with his fine leather boots. The Argonian was wearing a pair of brown, leather boots, of the finest craftsmanship. He had on a green linen shirt, with a belt for fitting, as well as a pair of black pants. Comfortable, yet stylish. He paced, and he paced, and he paced the room with his hands on his head moving them up into the air as he yelled several swear words. Then, he turned back to the writing desk, and he walked over and sat down picking up his quill once more. He flipped the page in his journal, and continued.

“What if they were together? What if that was his purpose all along? There are two daughters of the Aatu this time, and he has a string of hope in each of their arms. If he plays his cards right...that bastard! He’s trying to use her Grace to escape a fate he was tied to from his past life! Little I bet does she know of his former smuggling employment, little does she know he dated the Godfather’s daughter of the drug trade, and little does she know that the reason I chose to turn against my own best friend was because the Godfather found out that he deflowered her before marriage, and, he was the sole reason as why we were in so much debt! It was his plans from the beginning to have a get rich quick scheme, it was his plans from the beginning to drag me into it so that if he fluffed up that he wouldn’t be the only one getting his head chopped off! It was Ram-Ku (Tymvir as Argonian past life) ALL ALONG!

(quotes written by him that Tymvir had said in the past life)
‘Oh of course we’ll be okay Han-Za(The Argonian’s name in past life)--OF COURSE WE WILL BE ALRIGHT! All we have to do is make sure that every time we get a bundle, we get it across the border! The last thing we want to do is get addicted to the stuff! If we keep our noses clean, and just treat it like any old job, we will make more money than we’d ever make working behind the bar at the tavern!’ ‘NO HAN-ZA! I didn’t drink the last bundle of skooma! Why would I do that? NO HAN-ZA! I THINK IT WAS STOLEN WHILE I WAS ASLEEP!’

All his words. Lies. All of the times I had to drag him out of the dark, all of the times I had to convince and beg and plead to the Godfather to give us an extension, to give us time, and we would get the money back in double. Every damn bundle we got—I watched him drink it down in secret! Little did he know his secrecy sucked, little did he know that I had his back in more of a way than he ever could have realized. Me, killing him, was the better alternative to their previous decision. I wasn’t even going to kill him the first time if he hadn’t have opened his damned mouth when I was in the middle of bargaining with his death lord! I would have made a charade, and let him go, because he was my best friend! I was going to work the debt off with MY LIFE FOR HIM! Ram-Ku can kiss my ass. He will die this time because he ruined my life. He turned me away from following in my father’s footsteps to take over the family business and marry that sweet girl in town for a life of unfulfilled desires and loneliness. Since he ruined my life, I will ruin his, and more importantly, if he is after Lady Leilani I will have more than enough of a reason to fight for justice! The Ula will be avenged!”

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 1 of PART 6: RUSHING INTO ROYALTY)

“Tymvir?” Leilani called out, taking in a deep morning breath, her eyes fluttered open.

“Yes, love?” Tymvir replied, from inside the washroom. He was standing naked by a wash basin, looking into a fragmented mirror that was mounted upon the wall. Tymvir brought water to his face, examining every line and scar, contemplative.

“Come back to bed, dear...” Leilani sunk back down in the fur blankets as she turned herself to the side closing her eyes.

“It’s morning already, sweetheart, if we don’t get up now we won’t make it to the carriage in Whiterun in time.” Tymvir replied, splashing more water on his face.

Leilani groaned in bed, squeezing her eyes tight; taking in a deeper breath. “It’s already that time?”

“Yes, love, it’s mid-morning already. We have two hours before we need to be in Whiterun. We really need to go.” Tymvir walked into the bedroom of their royal chambers, and Leilani’s eyes were upon him with a smile.

Leilani bit her lip, and then she rose a hand as she motioned for him to come closer. “Let me feel your soft skin,” she smirked seductively, “just once more.”

Tymvir couldn’t deny that face. He walked over to her, sitting on the bed, and then he leaned in kissing her passionately. After a few moments, he pulled away, and Leilani lingered her eyes fluttering slowly back open.

“No more?” She whined.

“No more, baby, we need to get going we have a long journey ahead of us.” He smiled, lovingly, and then startled her with the cold air as he tossed the blankets off of her naked body. She jumped, and she pulled them back over quickly. Tymvir chuckled. “Now come on, get and wash up. It’s time to get to the carriage.”

Leilani watched as he proceeded to his clothes, biting her lip once more; a happiness settled about her with more exuberance than it had before. Leilani was glowing, but she didn’t even know it. She sat up completely now, and then tossed her legs over the side of the bed jumping a bit as she was exposed to the cold air once more. The Ula Sanctuary, surprisingly for being underground, was never known for being the warmest place to spend the night. Perhaps it was the waterfall...No matter, sleepless thoughts stirred her mind understanding that they didn’t make much sense. She yawned, stretched, and headed into the washroom where she began to ready herself for the day.

“We need to pack essentials...” Tymvir trailed off, as he wondered about their belongings resting in the Sleeping Giant Inn back at Riverwood. “...so do hurry.” He bit his lip, knowingly, that telling a woman to hurry up could be the biggest mistake of his life.

Leilani walked out of the bathroom moments later with wet hair and a towel around her body squeaky clean. “I do say it’s you who is to busy staring at himself in the mirror who needs to hurry up.” She laughed, walking past him while smacking his rump, and she grinned. The towel came off, and she began to dress, and as such Tymvir stood watching her dumb founded.

“You really do have a beautiful body.” He bit his lip.

“Don’t stare at me like that! You’ll get me all hot and bothered again...” Leilani giggled, with a wink.

Tymvir began to walk over to her, which at this point she had her bare back turned and her pants all the way up as she was lacing them tight. Tymvir’s warm arms came around her, his face sitting within the pocket between her neck and shoulder; he kissed her passionately again. This time, the kiss was heavier; causing Leilani to weaken at the knees and slowly turn herself around into his embrace. She began to kiss him back, and soon she was in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist. They were kissing deeper, and deeper, as they made their way back to the bed eyes closed and stumbling. Upon reaching the bed, they both laughed, and Tymvir was seated at the edge Leilani still in his arms held in a loving embrace. He kept his hands appropriately on her back, running them soothingly up and down, and she held her bare topless self close to his chest as they made out. After a moment, Leilani pulled away from him, and embraced him tighter closing her eyes as she listened to his heartbeat. Tymvir pulled her in close as well, angling his head downwards as it sat above her own, and he closed his eyes. After a moment, he pulled his head back and he kissed her on the forehead. Leilani pulled back, smiling with those beautiful lime green eyes of hers melting as she gazed into the sparkling silver that accented from his own. She sighed happily, satisfyingly, a heart full of contentment she hadn’t felt in ages. The couple held this embrace for a while, but knew it couldn’t last long and would soon have to separate. Stirring of footsteps was heard on the lower level even through the thick stone walls. The mood was killed with the idea of the day.

“Come on, we better get going...” Leilani groaned, climbing gently off of him as she proceeded back to her clothes from before.

“Indeed.” He sighed, looking down at his groin, and shaking his head clearly thinking ‘damnit.’

The two got dressed, and then soon proceeded down the steps to the elder council’s section of the temple. Grenagoir was drinking some coffee as he sat at a large stone kitchen table, he turned his gaze, and it fell upon the royal couple. He grinned, nodded, and said, “Well good morning young love birds. Had a good night, I see?”

Leilani blushed, and she pulled in close to Tymvir. Tymvir nodded, and replied, “Indeed, Grenagoir, but we are soon to be off to Black Marsh. Unless you have different suggestions for our first travel?”

Grenagoir stood up, and he looked upon Tymvir’s face inquisitively. Something rested in his eyes that declared ‘I know more than you think I do.’ Tymvir lifted a brow, shrugging off Grenagoir’s puzzled expression as his gaze fell upon Leilani whose smile lifted off her face and focused on the interation between the two. “Is everything alright?”

Grenagoir smiled, and he nodded; the glint of suspicion leaving his eyes. “Why of course, your excellency, why wouldn’t it be?”

Leilani looked to Grenagoir, then back to Tymvir, and then she rolled her eyes. She replied while stepping away from her lover, “Okay, you guys catch up, I am going to head down to the health encampment for some potions before we leave.” She kissed Tymvir, and then she walked off heading towards the entrance of the temple.

“You haven’t told her yet, have you?” Grenagoir crossed his arms.

“I told her enough of what she needed to know, and if the situation comes up, then I will tell her more.”

“You can’t keep something like this from the daugter of the Aatu, Tymvir,” Grenagoir sighed as he paced back and forth, “She will find out eventually, and when she does; you’ll be sorry for it. I am only passing this on to you to avoid suspicion. She can read your mind, Tymvir, don’t give her a reason to force herself in if she feels she has to. You’ll never be able to hide anything from her. Ever.” He stopped moving at the last thing he said, looking Tymvir dead into his silver eyes with his own silver eyes.

Tymvir looked down, nodding, and then he brought his hands to his head making circles on his temples with a sigh. “Well, we have a few months before we reach Black Marsh, so there will be other Ula sanctuaries along the way for us to pass through. It’s not like I won’t have time to bring it up...”

Grenagoir’s eyes followed directly past Tymvir for a brief moment, to which he quickly readjusted back to the speaker of the conversation. He nodded, shrugged, and gave him the fake smile he did for Leilani just before she left. “So you say, so it will be.” Grenagoir moved back to where he was sitting, and he brought the coffee up to his lips.

Tymvir lifed a brow, finding the conversation to be rather odd, with which he shrugged it off. He nodded to Grenagoir, bowed respectfully, and then he turned to walk off towards the entrance headed after Leilani.

“So tell me, Grenagoir, what is he hiding from me?” A voice boomed out of nowhere, not stirring Grenagoir from enjoying his coffee.

He sipped his coffee once more, and then he looked over to his shoulder as his eyes laid upon a feminine, yet rather large, spirit of a white wolf with lime green eyes. The pelt of the wolf was covered in the same violet blue glowing lettering that covered the walls of the sanctuary. The wolf had a lime green aura basking from it. Grenagoir smiled.

“You’ll find out, in due time, your excellency. He is only worried of what you may think, and if you really want to know, you will seek it out yourself. Though that would be betraying his trust.” He offered the same, warm smile, to the wolf form. Nodding his head in respect to it’s glory.

The wolf growled, walking past Grenagoir and through the table. After it hit the same spot t hat Tymvir once stood in, it disappeared. Grenagoir watched the whole scene, with a smile, and a shake of his head. He sipped his coffee once more, and he sighed, “Oh young lovers...”

(TO BE CONTINUED LATER TODAY)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 2 OF 6: RUSHING INTO ROYALTY)
TIME SPAN: SEVERAL WEEKS OF TRAVEL
SCENE: CYRODIIL, CHEYDINHAL, CHEYDINHAL BRIDGE INN

799px-OB-place-Cheydinhal_Bridge_Inn.jpg

SPOILERED BECAUSE IT IS A MATURE SCENE!!!

“One room, please, a bed for two.” Tymvir requested of the innkeeper, with whom gave a nod, and he sat down a satchel of septims. There was a bit extra. The innkeeper offered to help with bags, which Tymvir politely declined with a smile, and the two headed up the stairs of the Cheyinhal Bridge Inn to get to their room. ‘The first door on the right...’ Tymvir remembered, and as he reached the top of the stairs he turned to his right proceeding into a vacant, imperial style, one bed for two guest room. Leilani followed in after him, with a sigh and a smile as her eyes were sparkling with wonder.

“We have time to sight see a bit, don’t we? I know we won’t be here for long, but we are for the week at least...so we can sight see, right?” She grinned, nodding expectantly. “Maybe take a days’ trip to the Imperial City? I heard they have an amazing Market District.” Leilani grinned wider.

Tymvir looked at her, tired eyes, sighing. He couldn’t help but smile, admiring the one he loved for everything that she was. “Can we sleep off the carriage ride a bit?”

“If we must...” Leilani’s smiled dropped, dreading the idea of sleep, and then the sparkle came back to her eyes as she watched Tymvir unbotton his shirt. She walked up to him, foot after foot seductively rocking her hips, and then she lifted his head to her gaze. Leilani bit her lip, gently pushing him back as he fell to the bed.

“The door isn’t locked love...” Tymvir ruined the moment.

Leilani rolled her eyes. “By the nine...”

“Sorry!” He chuckled, staring at her rump from behind as she walked off to lock the door. He stood up quietly behind her, quickly proceeding to swoop her up in his arms after the moment she locked the door, and he threw her on the bed landing on top with a bounce. Tymvir began to ravish her body with his hands, kissing her all over, and unlacing her white tunic. Feeling his soft tongue reach her neck, Leilani moaned, and then her hands reached his back as they dug downard into his skin. Fueled by her soft moans, Tymvir continued, and he began to make a trail of passionate love bites and kisses from her lips, neck, down to her naval, off to the sides of her ribcage all the while tearing any clothes off in his way, and then down to her hip bones. At this point, he picked himself up, and he pulled off her boots, followed by her socks, and then of course her pants. He smiled at her underwear, spreading her thighs and burying his face in between her with the underwear still on just to take in the sweet aroma of her warm pleasure center. Leilani bit her lip, moaning softly as her hips pushed in on his face, and she watched him grip the lining of her underwear with her teeth pulling it as far down as he could. She helped him by moving her legs back and forth making it easier so he coud get it down to her knees. Leilani smiled, extremely turned on by the act, and she said, “Keep going, please don’t stop.”

“I don’t plan on it.” He winked, and then once more buried his face into her warm, wet, pleasure center. Tymvir started off by sucking on her prime sensitivity area, making his way to the outer folds flicking all over with his tongue. He then pulled away, sucking on his thumb to get it nice and wet and then he began to work her prime sensivit area with that as his tongue sank deep into her tunnel. Leilani grabbed a pillow from the bed, putting it over her face, and she moaned loudly into it. Tymvir’s eyes stayed on her the entire time as his tongue flicked around on her inner walls, rubbing her G spot effectively; causing her body rush into a fit of shakes that she couldn’t control. As her moans climbed the ladder, so did his persistence, speed, and roughness.

After a while, getting her worked up, Tymvir pulled away and smiled as the pillow fell from her face and she loocked up to him expectantly and confused. He didn’t say anything, but instead he motioned for her to come forward to him as her eyes fell upon his groin. She smiled, licking her lips, and then she looked up to him parting her plump, seductive lips as she asked, “Reverse?” Tymvir nodded, eyes full of lust, knowing exactly what she meant. Soon, he laid down as Leilani turned her body around on top of him, and her pleasure center was in line with his face. She unlaced his pants, and then she began to take them off having he already had is boots off from before. Taking him firmly into her hands, she began to stroke sofly to get him worked up. After a while, she picked up pace, and then began to add her tongue by licking his shaft up and down. Leilani took his tip into her mouth, sucking tight and creating tingling vibrations over his body. Muffled from behind her, Tymvir began to moan, and Leilani herself was hardly able to concentrate on pleasing him with his movements. She took the whole thing in her mouth all the way back to the end of her throat, her eyes watering, but since she was relaxed it was okay and the gagging didn’t bother much. However, it drove Tymvir nuts as she repeated the same motion over and over, gagging over and over, as she went down on him as fast as she could while trying to remain relaxed.

But that wasn’t all, no, for they had jut begun. All worked up and ready for more, Tymvir playfully pulled out from underneath Leilani as he flipped her around on her back. He climbed on top of her, inserting himself, and she moaned as her walls spread apart from his thickness. Her arms wrapped around him as he began to thrust, as well as her legs. They rocked their hips in unison, and speed began to pick up. They kept at this for a long while, going deep inside of her, and enjoying every second. With each thrust, the louder she moaned, and the harder he became eventually to the point of where he was pulsating from within. Leilani locked gaze wit Tymvir, kissing him passionately, as they both held their heart in their eyes and connected at the soul. “I love you, Lei,” Tymvir said, between breaths, as his sweat dropped off his nose and fell on to her face. She giggled, wiping it out of her eye, and then kissed him. Her hair was wet from sweat, as was his own, but it was tightly fastened into a ponytail from behind. “I love you too, Tym, with my entire heart.” Leilani replied, sighing as she said it, and the both of them smiled with affectionate laughter following, and then Tymvir began to pick up pace as Leilani let out another loud moan. Faster and faster, deeper and rougher, pounding into her like there was no tomorrow. Soon, they both reached their climaxes, with which their eyes rolled into the back of their head and Leilani tightened her grip around his waist. He shot into her, and her tunnel walls squeezed tight on him. Leilani let out a fit of repetitive high pitched moans, her back arching, and Tymvir pulled her close as their ecstasy climbed to unimaginable heights. Soon, the rush ended, and they fell to the bed him still inside her breathing heavily.

“That was wonderful...” She sighed, between breaths.

“Indeed, and now, we can take that nap...” Tymvir pulled out and rolled on his side.

Leilani looked at him, her eyebrows narrowing and she glared, “Uhhh...hello?” She slapped his back.
Tymvir grinned from the other side, turning around and swooping Leilani into his arms as they spooned. “Do you think I would really just fall asleep after something like that?” He whispered into her ear, kissing down her neck tenderly. He felt himself get hard again.

Leilani felt it also, and she bit her lip. “We may have to have another round, eh?”
Tymvir’s eyes widened playfully. “After a bit of rest...”

Leilani sighed, and she rolled her eyes, watching as her lover started to drift off into sleep. She couldn’t help but smile, and enjoy her lover’s warmth wrapped around her from his arms slowly fluttering her eyes closed. “Sleep well...” She yawned.

And they fell asleep.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

Rekamennos

Account closed
looking forward to it! how did you make this all up its amazing great detail, could you give me some tips im considering writing my own!! do you play skyrim on pc, ps3 or xbox?

I came up with the Ula all on my own. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TES LORE. I combined my own imagination with Lore and this is what the result came to be.

My suggestion to you is to never tell yourself that you have to be restricted to certain things when you write. Whatever it is, no matter the topic, be honest and let it flow. And for fantasy, be a child and let yourself soar to unimaginable heights.

Rekamennos

Account closed
LEILANI AND TYMVIR'S TRAVEL PLANS(spoiler alert)
standalone
Explanation:

1) They were in Skyrim, so that's over with.

2) Traveled from Skyrim to Cheydinhal on their first stop, and they didn't plan to be there for long. It was a stop for rest, and um, you get the picture...

3) Leilani wanted to do some "sight seeing and shopping," so they HAD to go to the Imperial City. And there may be more to this than that. (CAN'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING:eek:)

4) After the Imperial City they got back on their route, and they stopped in Leyawiin briefly for another rest. (Which it will be interesting this time, I assure you.)

5) Because Leyawiin is so close to Elsweyr, and Black Marsh, they decided to go off course to their final destination and visit Leilani's Khajiit family, as well as, the Khajiit Ula Sanctuary. The destination IS NOT primarily in Corinthe because her Khajiit family aren't very wealthy, and according to lore, Corinthe is a cosmopolitan city (see UESPWIKI for more info). So, techically, they are right between Corinthe on the borders of the city in the jungle area/ a bit close to Leyawiin but much further into Elsweyr and not right on the border. (IN THE MIDDLE! :D)

6) After traveling to Corinthe, they have to stop in Leyawiin once more for rest. But this will be an interesting night as well, and not, like Cheydinhal...:rolleyes:

7) At this point, I realize that the travel looks like a rather large jump to Archon, Black Marsh. But, this is where I pull a "fast forward" so that I can speed up the process of this long chapter of the story. This is happening because I have a lot more story coming after the ordeal in Black Marsh.

UPCOMING EVENTS TO BE EXPECTING:
(no I am not going to completely ruin it for you, hush yourself ;))

1) Pay attention to the events closely in "Rushing Into Royalty" because like I touched on in earlier chapters about Dabney and the "after life," there wil be much more to do with that and "Informative Chapters" about that to come for those of you who crave structure and answers to what is being left unsaid.

2) Read over the Ula traits some more. Read over the traits that define the Aatu Bloodline, and make sure you know how important it is for the females of the bloodline to be "Empathetic."

3) Be careful not to misinterpret subtle details about Leilani in the "Rushing Into Royalty" chapter that I hadn't mentioned before which I mentioned now.

4) Have an open mind and understand that while most of the things in my story are not entirely lore-based that I do this on purpose. I have had PM's about my story for people telling me that what my fanfiction focuses on is my own personal fantasy....WELL WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?!

(continued from #4) I just want to state that I DO KNOW MY LORE. I love The Elder Scrolls, but this is FAN FICTION, not LORE FICTION. If that makes sense in the way I hope to have you intrepret it. If this were Lore Fiction, and there were strict guidelines to make a good story based off your complete knowledge of TES then I would do that. BUT THIS IS FAN FICTION. I am a huge fan of TES like I just said, but I want to show you guys that I myself have a creative mind and give you an idea of my own ideas that could suit well into the lore. There is nothing wrong with that. Creativity and Originality are what makes an author successful. NO, WHAT I WRITE HERE I WILL NOT PROCLAIM ENTIRELY AS MINE AND PUT INTO BOOKS. That's stupid. But, WHAT I MADE UP I MAY PUT INTO A BOOK. I would disregard the entire aspect of TES in my story if I did and rewrite all the places, characters, etc. but keep the idea of Dabney/the Ula and give it a new plot and setting.

I WANT TO CAPTIVATE YOU!
I WANT TO MAKE YOU ADDICTED!

And I feel like the best way I can do that is by showing you some of my own ideas interlaced with lore.

I am passionate about my work on the Ula, and I think it shows, and if you don't think so then feel free to voice it to me and I'd be happy to prove to you with some of my non-TES based work that I am a damn good writer. AND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CONFIDENCE.

So, to those of you who are "Lore Nit-Pickers," I say keep reading. I say be open minded, and just read along, and follow the story until I come to an ending with it. It may take some time, yes, but I think overall you may really like it if you give it a chance. If you give it a chance in the perspective of it being FANFICTION AND NOT LOREFICTION.

Thank you for your time, thank you for the messages you have sent me, and this is your response to the answer I didn't give you. All of you. I hope it clears up any inconveniences, and I hope by reading this little bit you can understand that I will and have the right to keep writing about the Ula Sanctuary, Leilani, Tymvir, and all of my TES characters.

Ending Disclaimer To #4:

Please understand I am not being mean when I say all of what I have just said. I like to make my words look pretty by using underlining, bold, different fonts, and italics. It's just for emphasis, as they always have been, and I am not doing any of the emphasis to put off like I am a stuck up arrogant person because I am not. I love all of my readers, you have no idea how much I appreciate the views, and it excites me like a little school girl whenever my views grow.

Writing has been my heart and soul my entire life. I always with the best of my ability try to provide a very original portrayal on concepts I write about no matter the topic, and from my years of experience, I have always found it to be the best way to go. I am a normal human being with weaknesses, insecurities, and worries when it comes to the things I love. And since writing is so much of me (literally you have no idea); every piece I write big, small, a continuation, fictitious, or honest, are completely from the heart and have a piece of me interlaced within them whether obvious or not. So, it fulfills me and nourishes my soul whenever I write and people like what I present because of how much I really try and put passion into it. (Sure, that doesn't show in my editing process...lol but that's because I am lazy :D) So, the point here I am trying to make is don't hold back on what you want to say if you want to critique, because you can't upset me it will only help me, and also when you do so try and see the passion behind my words. Try to find me in it. Try to realize that I write the things I do because I just love it that much. LITERALLY.

FINAL WRAP UP:

EXPECT PART 3 OF PART 6 SOON!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
One of the annoying things I find about your story is the different colored fonts within the actual story. Does it really need to be a different color? Does it serve a purpose. A lot of people aren't going to want to read it when the colors are killing their eyes.

Rekamennos

Account closed
One of the annoying things I find about your story is the different colored fonts within the actual story. Does it really need to be a different color? Does it serve a purpose. A lot of people aren't going to want to read it when the colors are killing their eyes.

I broke different things up for the purpose that they served, yes, and I like this question because you are right I didn't make a key or anything for it so readers would know what it was for.

1) Leilani will have several flashbacks throughout the story, so that is what one color is for to tear the present story apart from the dreams/flashbacks.

2) The informative stuff, such as explanations of the Ula to answer the "why questions" was the other reason.

3) I think I color out the things I put in parentheses too, cant remember if I did that for this story or not.

SO MY SUGGESTION AND QUESTION FOR YOU: I can keep the colors because I find them useful, provide a disclaimer for why I have the colors in the first place on the front page, and maybe if it's too bright tone down to darker colors?

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
You shouldn't need the colors to convey anything. Your writing and the context of your writing should tell your audience what is happening. Using the colors is called being lazy.

Rekamennos

Account closed
You shouldn't need the colors to convey anything. Your writing and the context of your writing should tell your audience what is happening. Using the colors is called being lazy.

No, it's not, it's called being organized. I do have it showing the difference with or without the color. But, you can say the same about a person who takes notes in class. You can write everything down in plain pencil and it will have the same knowledge and convey the same subject. But, then there is the note taker who uses high lighters to emphasize certain things because they want them to stand out beyond the plain pencil. It's not needed, but for some people it helps.

You are very blunt, doctor, and while I appreciate what you have said I feel slightly offended by your bluntness. There are ways to word things to make yourself get the point across without sounding as harsh.

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 3 OF 6 OF RUSHING INTO ROYALTY: THE IMPERIAL CITY)

“You know, it’s far more beautiful than I had imagined…” Leilani sighed, her lime green eyes scanning the great towers and intricate architecture that dotted the Market District of the Imperial City. Age had never show upon this marvel, for as it was exaggerated of the beauty it held in many books she had read it was indeed living up to their every word.

“I couldn’t agree more. But hey, we’ve been shopping a while, and before you turn me into your ‘bag boy’ is there any possible way I can convince you to get something to eat? I heard a lot about the Merchant’s Inn from a cousin of mine who lives here you know, the one who is twice removed?” He winked, with a hopeful smile.

Leilani caught on to his wink. Code words were one of the ways that they were able to bring the Ula up in public safely. And in such a place, of the Imperial City, where the beggars were in excess and the rumors of the Gray Fox and the Thieves Guild thick in the city streets. She didn’t need anyone eavesdropping no matter who they were. “Merchant’s Inn, you say? Didn’t you tell me previously he would be expecting is when we came to Cyrodiil?” She nodded in cue.

“Indeed, my love. In fact, the last letter I sent to him I said as soon as we made our way to the Imperial City for him to keep an eye out for us there. So he’s bound to show up, that is, sooner or later. Did you want to stay the night perhaps? So you can indulge in the fine stores they have to you very satisfaction?” Tymvir kept his gaze intently locked on her as they stopped in front of the Merchant’s Inn promptly after.

Leilani looked up to the sign reading the title of the door they stood in front of. She smirked, as it would figure without intending to head there directly they would be there. Two males, Imperial by race, walked right through the couple as they stood face to face directly in the way of the entrance to the Merchant’s Inn. Both of them looked to Tymvir, nodding, and then over to Leilani for a bit of a longer gaze as they nodded. Each of the men had silver eyes.

“Shall we go in?” Tymvir asked, acting as though he had no acknowledgement of their fellow pack members.

“I do think I am growing hungrier by the second.” She smiled more, an excitement crawling up her body that lead her mind to wander about the Imperial Ula Sanctuary. Would the entrance be through the Merchant’s Inn? Would pack members welcome them when they entered through the door? Would they be able to speak of the Ula here in such a way that didn’t involve catching up on subtle cues and hints? Though it wasn’t like that was an issue, after all, when you did so for quite some time throughout your life it came quite easy to see the difference. Especially when the only others who did it with you had the eyes to tell the intention.

The two entered the Merchant’s Inn moments after Leilani’s rush of thought. Leilani gripped tight on Tymvir’s strong arms as they headed past the doorframe. Tymvir lead Leilani and himself midway into the inn, looking like they were from out of town by the way they behaved just standing around now knowing what to do. Several people looked at them, sizing them up with their eyes. You could never really know what a person was thinking, though, and in that respect Leilani would not use her abilities to abuse it. If there was something dangerous she needed to be aware her Empathy would signal vibes being given off by other’s energy signatures. Everything for the time being, though, seemed rather pleasant. So pleasant, in fact, Leilani felt a rush of positive energy come over her that she felt nowhere else besides the Skyrim and Elsweyr Ula Sanctuaries when she had been in them.

“Do you see your cousin, dear?” She asked, holding a smile and pulling close to him.

Tymvir looked around a moment, and then all of a sudden a large Nord male stood up from a table of that had a rather large group of men and woman mostly of the Imperial race gathered about it. This was at the further back of the inn. His eyes laid on Tymvir instantly, and of course, briefly upon Leilani admiring her beauty. “Tymvir! How long has it been?” The man shouted across the room, like any Nord would do, and he rose his hands in the air with a big grin making his way closer to the couple. The man had long, past the shoulder length blonde hair, and he was wearing a white linen tunic belted off with a finely crafted leather black belt and matching pants and boots. He seemed to be sharply dressed; as of course were Leilani and Tymvir, but his style choice and the garment material held more luxury to a first impression. The male was peach skinned, not as fair as Tymvir, but definitely as large. They were blood brothers of the same lineage in the Ula, but distant seeing as they were cousins and all. They held the same abilities while in beast form, however, as did many of their lineage. He had silver eyes, typical of their pack, and his golden hair was let loose over his shoulders. The linen tunic he was wearing was unlaced around the chest revealing some hair. But it was attractive for him.

Tymvir grinned, releasing Leilani’s grasp, and he walked forward to meet his cousin in a manly embrace. Leilani stayed in the spot she was, which, Tymvir turned and waved for her to come forward, and so she did. “This is Andrel, love, the cousin I was telling you about before we walked in. And Andrel, this is my wife, Leilani.”

“Ah, quite a pleasure to meet a woman who can truly capture Tymvir’s heart. Quite a pleasure indeed…Congratulations, for you both, on your most recent nuptials I presume?” He lowered himself to a charming bow as he grabbed Leilani’s hand and kissed it gently. The effort for exchanging of pleasantries, of course, was not natural Nord custom. But living in the Imperial City had a way of bringing the “finer” qualities out in a person no matter the gender.

Leilani smiled, flashing her pearly whites, warmly to Andrel. “Your name is quite Nordic, indeed, and a pleasure to meet you as well. Thank you for the congratulations, too.” She felt an alluring energy surround herself as she and Andrel locked gaze. This was it. Something about this place held the significance that only the Ula did. She looked over to the group of Imperials back at the table he was previously sitting. Each of them had silver eyes. Leilani looked around the entire bar, scanning the floors, ceilings, and walls. Her eyes softly shined a brighter lime green aura in the right lighting, for she was tapping into her Empathy. Looking beyond the physical appearance of the Merchant’s Inn, everything that she saw began to give a lime green glow about it. This was a signification of her connection to the astral realm and her telepathy at work determining the secrets that the area was keeping. And she found them. Her eyes lingered upon the ceiling a brief while as a surge of ancient magicks of the Ula shot down over the Aatu daughter. While a naked eye would look upon her, all they would see was a contemplative woman studying her surroundings, that is unless she were to keep this focus up for too long, for that it would render suspicious.

She knew it was here. The moment he brought up staying the night like they would do in Riverwood at the Sleeping Giant Inn. She was only hesitant for this would be the first time that Leilani would had ever seen the Imperial Ula Sanctuary. Many stories her parents told of the different districts, but to experience it first hand was simply an awe-striking experience. She had questions flying through her mind that she couldn’t even focus on due to the excess. Her excitement became apparent from the sparkle in her eye and the grin on her face. She was at home, once again, but somewhere new at the same time. It was amazing what the founding Aatu truly accomplished during there first reign, and then, because of such all of the success that followed. While there was no violet lettering on the walls of the Merchant’s Inn, she knew for sure because of the energy she picked up that it was somewhere within this building. Something close by perhaps just an entrance even, was calling out to her Empathy like a heavenly singing choir.

“We were just about to go downstairs, in fact, would you both care to join us? The barkeep lets us rent the private room underneath the Inn for large gatherings of wine, mead, ale—you name it. Oh, and of course all of the food you can. Have you both checked in yet?” Andrel’s eyes were wide, full of positivty, looking back and forth between the two of them. He couldn’t keep his eyes off Leilani, though. And it was for good reason. This was, after all, his Queen, and he was knowing her for the first time.

“Wine and cheese sounds like a fine combination. Doesn’t Skingrad carry some of the best made in all of Cyrodiil?” Leilani asked as the three of them began to start walking down to the private room without a moment’s hesitation. She noticed that the group from the table had already made their way down while they had been getting to know each other.

“Oh you mean the Tamika Vineyard? Surely you mean so, because, the Surilie Brothers’ wine is by far nothing in comparison. However, they both are pretty famous for their reds and their whites. Which do you prefer? Do you get them imported to Skyrim, or have you not ever tried them?” Andrel’s interest in wine was quite apparent from the dozens of questions he threw at Leilani. The two were ahead of Tymvir now, naturally making conversation, but he didn’t fall far from behind. He wanted to give them time to get acquainted for he had known his cousin for much of his life. While Tymvir grew up in Skyrim, of course, so did Andrel. It wasn’t until his early teens that his parents were offered a job in the Market District at the Imperial City co-owning the Merchant’s Inn with fellow pack members of the Ula. In fact, the Merchant’s Inn had been in the hands of the Ula for many years since the founding of the Imperial Sanctuary. It wasn’t a sanctuary that came of the time of the founding fathers, however it did indeed shortly follow after. It took time for the districts to grow, but with every Aatu leadership in their ranks, they have always stayed strong and made great advances through their silent progression in history.

“I have never actually tried either. Just as I have been here, staying between inns on our travels, the ‘wine in Skingrad’ was always brought up by the random passers by urging Tymvir and I to give it a try. But they said to go there first, before we did, so that we could try it fresh opposed to a different city holding it in a bottle in Cyrodiil.” She lightly laughed, and Andrel returned shaking his head in polite surprise.

“I think it tastes the same no matter where you are. I have had it fresh in Skingrad, and I have even brought bottles home with me to the Imperial City. I find it quite decadent upon many occasions.” He nodded.

“Then I suppose, if you have some, I will try a red glass of Tamika’s best.”

“Indeed, I do,” his words trailed off as his focus came to the stairs while the three of them followed down after the group of others from the table. When Leilani and Tymvir reached the end of the stairs, Andrel walked off to join the others. It was, as he said it was, a large table with so much food it was impossible to name just a few. Then, the drink selection as well was as abundant as the glorious marvel of the food there was to be shared. Leilani squeezed Tymvir’s hand as she looked to him and they shared a thought between their eyes that read “we’re in this together.” She wasn’t nervous with him beside her, for if she had been alone even with Danacia, she would have acted a lot more reserved than she had with Andrel as they spoke about wine.

Andrel returned from the crowd with three goblets and a bottle of Tamika red wine. He pulled the cork from the top, and then filled each of their cups. “Cheers to a family reunion, as well as, a long and loving bond between you both.” As he finished his words, the rest of the followers’ eyes laid upon the royal couple raising their glasses into the air. “CHEERS!” They shouted out, and Leilani and Tymvir followed behind chiming in with big smiles. They all drank in unison. And from all of the gossip about the wines of Skingrad, it was indeed, well deserving.

“So, in Tymvir’s letters, Leilani, he spoke of your childhood raised in Elsweyr…” Andrel suggested, sipping his wine. The three of them remained but an extension from the rest of the mingling Ula members.

“Yes, I was…what else did he tell you about me now that you’ve come to mention it?” Leilani glared a light, but amused glare over to Tymvir. He knew she wasn’t fond of others knowing her business unless she was the one to tell them.

Tymvir gave her the ‘I have no idea what he is talking about’ look paired with a shrug. Then he grinned blatantly revealing his guilt.

Andrel laughed at their reaction to his statement. He sipped his wine, and then swirled the goblet as he continued, “I assure it was all in good nature. I had asked him about this woman he sought so fondly of, and he told me just a few things to make you come to understanding.”

Leilani felt a deep nauseated sensation low in her stomach. She insisted, “Like what things?” She looked back to Tymvir once more.

Before Andrel had the chance to deliver, Tymvir cut in and stepped closer to her. “I told him of you and I, how we grew up together, and what happened to your parents. You know, the forest fire. I told him that I had loved you longer than it was known to you, and that I used to make secret trips when I could to Elsweyr after we stayed in contact with our own letters so I could see you. I told him that you made quite the name for yourself in Skyrim during the Alduin Crisis, and the wealth you had gathered. Just simple stuff, dear, nothing to be worried about so relax…” He locked a loving and endearing gaze into her own.

Something still didn’t sit well with Leilani. But she didn’t make that apparent any further, instead, she nodded and played along as he gave her that look. Perhaps she was making more of a deal out of it than it actually was? “I see, well, yes I did. You know of my parents, and that is why I ended up in Elsweyr. Not much more to say.” She sipped her wine some more. Leilani found it difficult to be pleasant and open about her childhood.

Andrel looked back and forth between the two lovers. He chuckled as they spoke to one another without actually speaking. “Perhaps a new topic, then? Sorry to misplease…. Oh! Leilani, I just actually happened to have something you’d find quite interesting. Another thing Tymvir mentioned about you, which don’t worry it’s really no big deal at all, was that you had a jewelry fetish. Now, I have this beautiful silver necklace that was passed down in my family for generations that I have a strong feeling you’d appreciate. Come!” He waved them to follow as the three proceeded to squeeze through the loud, happy crowd enjoying wine and Imperial cuisine. As they reached to the back of the private room in the Merchant’s Inn, Andrel grabbed hold of a handle to a door that was set to the far left from the stairs where they were recently standing on the back wall. He opened it, and they followed him into what seemed to be a stock room for the day-to-day business. Andrel stepped a pace from them the couple as he walked over to a simple wooden table on the right wall of the small room. Leilani observed her surroundings, while also keeping an eye on Andrel as her eyes fell to a trap door that was sitting right underneath the table he was at nearly touching his feet. Andrel picked up a small jewelry box, simple and made of wood with iron clasps, and he walked back over to the two. A smile leapt across his face, holding that Ula glint, and he lifted the lid to the jewelry box revealing a medium sized silver pendant with the Ula insignia engraved in it. He carefully pulled it out as a gasp emitted from Leilani’s lips and she grabbed a hold of the locket she had worn around her neck. Andrel handed her the pendant. She let go of the locket, carefully grabbing the chainless necklace piece and smiled in admiration to its beauty. It was simple; oval shaped, but had a waving border around the edges. It was clean cut, finely crafted, and the details of the Ula insignia hardly showed signs of age compared to her mother’s locket. She swallowed, after having stared upon it in silence for a while, and then she looked at Tymvir with eyes mixed in awe and wonder. Tymvir replied the gaze with a silver sparkle in his eyes showing her there was nothing to be afraid of. Leilani looked up to Andrel who was grinning from ear to ear. His silver eyes twinkled like Tymvir’s.

230851590.jpg

(This is an absolutely accurate concept image of what the pendant would look like. Minus the fact that this is a locket, and of course, does not have the Ula insignia on it. Which of course, eventually, I plan on making a picture by hand of the Ula insignia. REFER TO THE FIRST PAGE UNDER "THE MARK OF THE ULA" FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE ULA INSIGNIA.)

“Whom did this belong to, then?” Leilani hesitantly asked.

“Your father, Saliin, if you don’t already know has lived several lives as Tymvir and I. This was his, and I felt it best to be in your possession.” Andrel replied.

“Then, you knew of him? When he was king?”

“Did I know of Saliin? Why of course! He and I used to be close, in fact, much closer than you think. Before being a Nord, I was an Imperial myself, which is what brought me back to the Merchant’s Inn with my family in the first place. Now, the question I have for you Your Excellency, is are you ready?”

Leilani lifted a brow; her eyes lingered down to the trap door, and the back up to Andrel. She squeezed Tymvir’s hand. “Ready for what may I ask?”

“Your crowning coronation with the Imperial District, that is. For we have been waiting since Tymvir sent word. All preparations are made. And don’t worry, the other members in the party room are there specifically.” He winked.

“Do we use that trap door?” She asked, curious.

“Nothing seems to be a mystery to you, Your Excellency, but to a extent. Having a trap door that lead to the sanctuary would be all too suspicious don’t you think? But come, you will see instead of me explain…” Andrel stepped back towards the table followed by Tymvir as they picked it up and moved it out of the way. He lifted the hatch to the heavy trap door, and darkness was revealed with a ladder. He proceeded down the hole and balanced on the ladder, as his body was halfway into the floor now. He looked at the others, nodded, and they did the same in respect one by one taking their turn down the ladder. It was pure darkness in a dirt tunnel. Andrel picked up a piece of wood that was lying on the floor, snapped his fingers ignited flames, and then lit the torch. He repeated the process twice as he did the same for two more handing them off to Leilani and Tymvir also. He lead the two through the tunnel, which took quite a while, and then they finished walking at the base of a large rock wall where the tunnel ended. “Watch this,” he grinned, and then he proceeded to walk into the rock disappearing from sight. Leilani smirked, and then she followed after him with her hand still tight in Tymvir’s as they both reappeared together on the other side. Looking around the area, there was quite a lot to take in.

garden3.jpg

GreekTemple.jpg

The walls went up, high, just like the Sanctuary back in Skyrim. However, here, the length was not built into towering cliff as it was in the Skyrim Sanctuary; here the length stretched like more of a ranch style house. Sure, there were stone steps that lead to different levels of areas, but there was no temple that you had to stretch your head up to in order to really see it. In fact, the temple was in the center of the Imperial Sanctuary, which was the highest point. The highest point took only two staircases to get to even. It was primarily a large circle, and each encampment was branched off in different sections surrounding the temple grounds. The Skyrim Sanctuary had more of a primitive look with people sleeping in tents and living like natives. This sanctuary was a lush garden full of exotic flowers, native tree-life to Cyrodiil in abundance, as well as thick I grasses and shrubbery. While the pine trees were thick in Skyrim’s Sanctuary, the Imperial Sanctuary had deciduous trees like that of the Rift. Different colored leaved adorned each, and the ground thick in shrubbery as it was had a cascading rainbow of colors throughout. It was like a thick meadow accompanied by a fall forest. The encampments were Greek style, and the homes were made of stone. Each living base, which in this sanctuary there were only two, were well-developed miniature cities. They had shops, homes, eateries, and so much more. The stone, typical of any Sanctuary, was covered in violet lettering signifying the deep magic that was in place from former Aatu founders who had been here. Each staircase that lead up to the temple had intricately crafted stone arches lining every beginning step. So, about three per set: one at the base, one in the middle as it transcended to the next staircase, and one at the end. These arches were thick in vines, such as all of the stone of the living encampments, and the stone from the walls, to the homes, to the steps, all the way to the temple itself were of a light gray almost white color. Which made the Sanctuary very bright overall. Instead of a huge waterfall, there was a rushing river system that spiraled throughout each encampment that was big enough for a bridge to lead up to the temple over each that crossed to the arches that met each set of stairs. The temple was kind of on a medium sized hill. It looked like a small castle with a mote around it due to the river. The temple was small, of the same architecture of the one in the Skyrim Sanctuary, but just a bit smaller. All of the temples in all of the Sanctuaries were the same. They were made this way so that the royal family would always feel “at home.”

lafemme-2012s-17118-ElectricPurple_F_tn.jpg

1152.jpg

Instead of the silver garments they were used to wearing, they were adorned in a violet purple that matched the glowing words on all of the stone. Their feet were bare, and Leilani was wearing a free flowing V cut style thick strapped evening gown that was made of the same silk material as her dress in Skyrim. The silver moonstone circlets were upon everyone, and they all had the same color of clothing in the same silk material as well style tailored differently to each individual. Tymvir was dressed in a purple linen shirt that had billowy sleeves, a ruffled collar that was V cut to his chest and the ruffled pattern carried down to the very end. He had black pants accompanying his linen shirt, a black belt, and purple boots. Over his shoulders rested an intricate purple and golden cape that fell down to just above his ankles. The straps that held the cape in place were large golden royal shoulder pads, such as Prince Charming in Cinderella. His hair was tied back as it always was, and Leilani’s hair was down and very straight showing its length as it reached past her shoulders. Tymvir and Leilani were both crownless, for they still had yet to receive the Imperial style crown in the ceremony to come. Andrel was dressed in a similar purple linen shirt and black pants to that of Tymvir, but he had quarter length sleeves and his shirt was styled simpler. The ruffled collar showed the significance of his Lordship.

“Well, now that you are both dressed, the elder council is eager to meet you. We hold assembly in the temple here.” He smiled warmly as he bowed in a way he hadn’t done so in public. Leilani was busy looking over her outfit in awe, and Tymvir was busy looking at the extreme difference of the “Cosmopolitan-Greek-Imperial” style Ula Sanctuary and comparing it to the one in Skyrim. Both were beautiful in their own way. Skyrim was more reflective of beauty in a modest manner, focusing on the nature of the Sanctuary where the Imperial Sanctuary boasted its beauty through its extravagant and luxurious structural design. The nature here was captivating, nonetheless, but Skyrim’s Sanctuary took the cake due to the more primitive lifestyle. While the cities were fully developed, and people here seemed to live more of a “royal-secluded lifestyle” seeing less in their beast form than that of those at home who were in beast form daily.

The three began to head up the steps, passing arch number one, admiring further view of the medium sized sanctuary in comparison to the one in Skyrim. One they reached the second level of steps, passing arch number two, the health encampment on the opposite side of the hill and the training grounds were in sight. The health encampment looked like a miniature wizards laboratory stocked with awe striking equipment covered in several mages tending to wounds and researching cures. The training grounds were like the one in Skyrim, which were a small Greek style temple building and several older people teaching large groups of children and teens about the ways of the Ula. There was a flat, large base of grass which was cut short and kept clear of wildlife where the training took place as well as class sessions. Several stone benches scattered about for lecture as well.

“This place is absolutely marvelous, Andrel, no wonder you came back here.” Leilani smiled, her lime green eyes sparkled in excitement.

“It’s quite beautiful, indeed, and very luxurious compared to the Skyrim Sanctuary. But we both know the lessons taught in the Skyrim Sanctuary are rich in tradition compared to those of the ones you would learn here. Sure, they hold the same customs, but the Imperials teach it their way, as does everyone else in each district I am sure. They focus more on same ideals, but everything just seems more civilized. Not that that’s a bad thing, but the founding fathers strived to make the young be as in tune with their inner beast as possible, though I’m sure you know that. Here, I feel like they don’t give them the openness to touch on that enough. People are too busy living like royals among werewolves. Such is the Imperial way, so I have learned. Though don’t let them catch you saying that should you repeat my petty opinions…” He laughed, looking back to the royal couple as they proceeded now into the Temple. The temple had two floors like the one in Skyrim. Instead of being closed to the public, the first floor was a place of worship, mental reflection, for council assembly sessions, and a mini museum based from the rich history of the founding Aatu bloodline. There were several display cases holding Imperial style crowns of previous royal couples, and then of course, one empty for Leilani and Tymvir. In the center of the room lied two large stone thrones glowing in golden lettering that covered it. These were also for Leilani and Tymvir. To the far right was a staircase that leads up to the royal suite, but a double door stone barred gate blocked it off so none would enter. From the point the three were standing, a long violet purple carpet led up to the two thrones parting like a Y dividing to each at the end. Just to the left of the thrones sat a long elder council table and bench similar to the one in Skyrim. The right and left side of the walls facing the three had bleachers that went up like an amphitheatre for the assembly to sit in. Every four corners of the medium sized rectangle temple had long violet purple flags draping down with the Ula insignia on them. Vines too covered every bit of stone on everything. Except the vines in this sanctuary had white flowers budding off of them.

(TO BE CONTINUED FURTHER SHORTLY)

Rekamennos

Account closed
(PART 3 OF 6 CONTINUED: THE IMPERIAL SANCTUARY FOCUS)

(last paragraph added from previous chapter extension) “It’s quite beautiful, indeed, and very luxurious compared to the Skyrim Sanctuary. But we both know the lessons taught in the Skyrim Sanctuary are rich in tradition compared to those of the ones you would learn here. Sure, they hold the same customs, but the Imperials teach it their way, as does everyone else in each district I am sure. They focus more on same ideals, but everything just seems more civilized. Not that that’s a bad thing, but the founding fathers strived to make the young be as in tune with their inner beast as possible, though I’m sure you know that. Here, I feel like they don’t give them the openness to touch on that enough. People are too busy living like royals among werewolves. Such is the Imperial way, so I have learned. Though don’t let them catch you saying that should you repeat my petty opinions…” He laughed, looking back to the royal couple as they proceeded now into the Temple. The temple had two floors like the one in Skyrim. Instead of being closed to the public, the first floor was a place of worship, mental reflection, for council assembly sessions, and a mini museum based from the rich history of the founding Aatu bloodline. There were several display cases holding Imperial style crowns of previous royal couples, and then of course, one empty for Leilani and Tymvir. In the center of the room lied two large stone thrones glowing in golden lettering that covered it. These were also for Leilani and Tymvir. To the far right was a staircase that leads up to the royal suite, but a double door stone barred gate blocked it off so none would enter. From the point the three were standing, a long violet purple carpet led up to the two thrones parting like a Y dividing to each at the end. Just to the left of the thrones sat a long elder council table and bench similar to the one in Skyrim. The right and left side of the walls facing the three had bleachers that went up like an amphitheatre for the assembly to sit in. Every four corners of the medium sized rectangle temple had long violet purple flags draping down with the Ula insignia on them. Vines, too, covered every bit of stone on everything. Except the vines in this sanctuary had white flowers budding off of them.

Leilani watched as the imperial Ula assembly members dressed in their royal purple attire adorned with silver moonstone circlets over each of their heads that varied between the invidual whether they had decorated their circlets in exotic flowers began to flow into the bleachers. Andrel bowed, once more, as they were in center focus of the assembly floor of the temple close to the thrones on the large carpet that divided up to each seat. He did so, to express physically that he was going to depart to his respective seat, and so he left their side silently. The elder council was filing in to their seats among the bench at the elder council table as the two stood at the entry way while assembly members carefully side swept them in the process of filling the temple. From an outside view, following up the arched paths from each encapment, the members of the Imperial Sanctuary filed one by one in a line the temple. A whole bunch of them in fact, though of course as previously expressed, not nearly as much as there was in the Skrim Sanctuary due to the size difference of both. Werewolves were not known to be as popular in folklore in Cyrodiil as they were in Skyrim. The Skyrim Sanctuary, while of course more primitive, was the heart of all lengend of Lycanthropy itself. It was also the most accepting of long term members due to it’s “camping lifestyle” in the village encampments.

The center member of the elder council stood up, and then she smiled warmly to the lone standing royal couple at the entry way between the two sets of ampitheatre style bleaches jutting off each side of the extended grand carpet. The woman was rather peculiar looking to be a part of the elder council, and in fact, holding the high seat as well. Her skin was tan like Leilani’s, she had the traditional silver eyes, and not a touch of age showed in her face. However, her high cheek bones, and the arch of her eye brows that put demanding focus on her eyes primarily gave weight to the physically hidden age she had. The woman had golden, high elf skin, and was very tall. She had a lithe body to match her height, no curves present, but the beauty in her thin body and her dramatic facial features was what really drew someone in. Her hair was long, jet black, and it rested naturally down past her shoulders jutting out from under the black elder council hood of her traditional robes. Every elder council, no matter the district of the Ula, all wore the same thing.

The high elf High-Seat of the elder council picked up a silver made goblet from off the table in front of her raising it high into the air. Then, the rest of the elder council followed after her, as well as followed by the assembly. The goblets were the introductory welcome and respect of the royal couple to come forth. Silence still loomed over the temple, and encompassed the entire sanctuary itself as they were all present in this one place allowing the sounds of the trickling river speed about in the wilds outside of the temple. The high elf High-Seat spoke out, killing the silence like a quick jab of a dagger to the back, and she said, “Welcome Queen Leilani and King Tymvir to your royal Imperial Gardens!”

‘Imperial Gardens? Really? That’s what they called it’ Leilani wondered in her mind, transmitting the thought into Tymvir’s as they both shared a small smirk to each other. Tymvir shrugged, and replied ‘I guess each place we go to will be different, but the same, in their own way. No wonder Andrel said they were “stuffy.”’ Leilani almost laughed out loud, but the only thing that was evident upon her face was a glowing smile that could be easily mistaked for being welcomed into the temple. The two held hands, raising the other ones on the opposite sides of themselves high in fists as they proceeded down the grand carpet towards their thrones. Leilani and Tymvir split, and then of course sat down. Upon the elder council table lied two crowns that set directly in front of the high elf High-Seat member. She lowered the goblet to the table, and then the rest of everyone else followed after her. Carefully, she picked up the two glistening golden crowns, and she stepped off her bench seat at the elder council table to make her way over to the thrones with the royal couple. As she approached them, a few feet away but still very close; the High-Seat got down fully on one knee denoting extreme respect and admiration in her sparkling silver eyes while her head lowered and her eyes closed for a kneel. She stood up, then, after a few seconds to physically grant her humility and respect of her position in their favor, and then she proceeded close.

1041557974_35cd513def.jpg

(Okay, so this originally was not my intention for the crown of the Imperial Gardens, but when I saw this in a google search I found it to be absolutely perfect. I don't even know if this is an actual crown, but I love the way that there are leaves and trees made out of the gold. At least I think it is that, and so I will continue to think that. I do not own this photo, so credit goes where it is due. Follow the link back by copying the URL. This just seems to be absolutely fitting and I realized I forgot to add in a description of the crown previously.)

“As High-Seat of the Imperial Gardens Elder Council, I bestow upon the royal couple the symbols of their office. This is the biggest honor we can bestow upon thee, as well as our unwavering loyalty to your status, to show our complete loyalty and honor...” The High-Seat then lowered placed each crown on their heads starting with Leilani and then moving to Tymvir last, and she continued “...And on behalf of our entire assembly as a whole, we grant the upstairs royal quarters as your permanent home in the Imperial Gardens till death takes you both. We will always welcome you, Queen Leilani and King Tymvir, with open arms in our sanctuary. The Imperial Gardens, everything from any member of the Ula to whatever object you have desire for, is at your disposal...” Then, the High-Seat lowered herself into a bow, and the assembly members in the bleachers stood up and clapped. The crowning ceremony was complete, for the marriage binds done in Skyrim were the lengthiest of formal ceremonies ever needed to be done. This crowning ceremony was done simply to show the happiness and loyalty the Imperial Ula members wanted to express for having a new Queen and King. It was a tradition that would repeat itself in every district that they were to be a part of. As well as, of course, handling any matters between the assembly session following after that could only be disputed by the royal couple itself. This was done, because of the Aatu bloodline, and the vast amount of knowledge of the royal lines that Leilani and Tymvir were expected to know. However, Leilani was lacking in a lot of her wealth of knowledge due to her high status above grounds in Skyrim from focusing a lot of her life after returning to adventuring. She knew much from heritage lessions she was taught in the Elsweyr Sanctuary at her childhood from the age of eight and beyond to young adulthood, but a vast amount was lost when her parents died. Because as tradition weighs heavily in Ula customs, a lot of that knowledge was kept between “royal to royal.” So, there was of course much she didn’t know due to losing her parents. Which, while sitting there, and looking upon the bowing high elf High-Seat member of the elder council, she swallowed hard and profusely. Her hand reached out to Tymvir’s, for he only knew the history and traditions as a regular member brought up; which was fine, because he wouldn’t have most of the questions directed to him until the traditional day in their relationship (which yes follows another ceremony, however, this is something more private and will be brought into the story later on) when Leilani would pass the knowledge her parents passed on to her to him.

After finishing her bow, the High-Seat stood up, and she turned towards the crowd of the assembly who were buzzing with conversation, turned to one another, looking quite inquisitively. She rose her hands once more, knowing of Leilani’s parent’s death and having to delve into the alernate approach written in the ancient texts given to each elder council member that detailed all rituals, ceremonies, and traditions that had to be upheld. Of course, as successful as the Ula was for the past thousands of years holding strong, it was only right that they had alternate ceremony options should the inevitable occur such as the loss of their Queen and King. The only difference in history this time around during the lifespan of the Ula pack in Tamriel, was that, they had gone several years of time without a official alpha male and female, or royal couple, after the death of Saliin and Andromeda. The elder council in Skyim, then, was given temporary ruling rights to deal with large disputes between all of the districts of the pack in Tamriel while the two princesses grew up in peace. Losing their parents was already a massacre, and traumtizing enough, not just for the two girls but for the whole pack itself. Whenever a member was lost, no matter the importance of their status, the entire Tamriel Ula Pack was in mourning. And, a small ritual at each district except for the large funeral ceremony being held at that members’ parent district was inacted to show such respect.

The High-Seat waited a moment as her risen hands quickly silenced the assembly, and of course, regained the silent attention of the other members of the elder council. Disciplined more among the assembly as a whole, the elder council members were always silent in council sessions due to their position. “Since we are approaching a time in history that sets the royal couple apart from most of their respect, we have to uphold an alternate tradition in place. But, in respect of the royal couple, I want to reflect on their former royal couple and remember their greatness....” The High-Seat was now walking back and forth in front of their thrones a few feet away. Her hands were behind her back, and she looked on the ground as a glint of sorrow surfaced in her eyes. The moment she was experiencing in her mind, while silence hung over the temple, was obviously quite personal. “Andromeda, and Saliin, spent many years of their young life together in the Imperial Gardens. This was their home, as was every district, and one thing they were good at was making known to all of the members of the Ula across Tamriel that they favored us each equally. Andromeda, in respect of you Leilani, ruled strong and passionately favoring making rulings with what worked best for her heart. Saliin, in respect of you Tymvir, was logical and just in all of his choices. He made decisions chosen on what was fair, in conjunction of the pack as a whole in perspective, and he and Andromeda always made decisions as a unit. Such as the way of the royal couple. Such as tradition to treat one another equally, and I hope, in your own course of life as their predecessors that happiness and success only comes to you both personally and publically...” The High-Seat stopped, now centered in between both thrones, and she looked up turning her back to the crowd behind her giving full attention to the royal couple. Leilani’s heart was pounding, she had goosebumps, and her eyes were locked into the strong eyes of the wise High-Seat standing before her. She swallowed, forcing herself away from the shared gaze with much restraint due to the alluring complexity and depth, and shared a gaze with Tymvir. ‘What she said was so emotional and so personal, how are we supposed to respond?’ Tymvir squeezed her hand, holding the ever-reassuring strong expression in his eyes had had from the start of their journey into the Imperial Gardens. He winked, and then replied into her mind ‘I know that your Mother is with you, in your heart, and I know that when you’re addressed to speak she will be with you. She will grant you the words to say with her spirit as she holds you in her arms...’

The High-Seat continued speaking, still facing the royal couple as they were back to full focus on her. “As apart of the regular crowning ceremony, which I’m sure you know from after the full binding crowning ceremony back in your home sanctuary, issues of the highest regard from a few members of the assembly are selected for review of the royal couple. Due to having to use an alternative tradition this time around, instead of the royal couple fully addressing questions of the assembly’s desire, the elder council will assist in things they feel they cannot answer...” Then, the High-Seat turned away, and she looked back to the assembly who had surprised faces for not having experienced this part of the crowning ceremony before. Well, at least, in such a long time. She then went on, “We will take up to ten issues, and as the assembly as a whole needs to determine what ten issues are the most important. One member will speak as a time, and all will be silent otherwise all rules do not apply to the Royal Couple. They can deny any request, and the elder council will follow after all decisions, and all power to answers lies solely with them as it always has. However, we as the elder council will also step in with rule to interrupt as we see fit only in respect to uphold the dignity of the royal couple. So, we will begin, as soon as I return to my seat. The assembly in the mean time should determine together as to who will speak first...”

The High-Seat returned to her place, and moments passed by as both groups in the bleachers and at the elder council table chattering amongst themselves. This gave Leilani and Tymvir a chance to focus on each other and Leilani to calm her nerves. She looked at her rather handsome husband, wondering to herself, how he could be so calm. Perhaps it was the age he had, living several lives as he did, and she decided at the end of the thought that had to be the reason. Because most of her life, in the face of danger, he had always kept his calm. The only time she could ever think of Tymvir looking nervous was the first night he took her virginity, and in this life, she took his back in their teen years one of the times in Elsweyr.

The High-Seat stood up, and rose her arms in the air, and then the assembly as a whole on both sides rendered silent. She looked to the assembly, and nodded silently, and then stayed standing to hold her position of control over the questions to come. A member on the right side of the bleachers stood up, a woman, and she began to speak, “The first question of the assembly is something personal, something that would be questioning core values of the Ula based on mates. The first question was, just like the royal couple fights for the right to be with one another, is that something that is done by in general for all members of the Ula selecting mates?” The High-Seat looked to Leilani, nodding politely with a full smile, knowing she was capable of answering this. Leilani looked to Tymvir with a smile, for she felt the knowledge leap from the depths of her mind just like her mother was there to fuel it. She squeezed his hand as she stood up. The assembly member standing, as well as the High-Seat, bowed with her stance.

“I feel like, and from what I learned of my own parents as a young child asking my mother about what happened between her and my father, that it is open to interpretation for regular members. For a female of the Aatu, when the three words are openly expressed after she has first openly expressed those words to that male in their courtship, by tradition she must be ready to make him prove himself in combat. Such is the way of an alpha in any wolf pack. However, for regular Ula members from the words of my Mother herself, and I quote, ‘Not all members within our ranks are aggressors, and yes of course we are aggressive by nature due to the beast from within, but our human and civilized side has created many healers and pacifists in our pack. Which has greatly contributed to the ranks of our Health Encampments...so in respect of those who find it morally wrong to fight for love, and understand love is always a feeling, take the ‘proof of binds’ on an more emotional approach. Some prove their worth to others in the pack by gestures of thoughtfulness, while others do so with honesty of confession, and for these pacifists, gentle gestures in comparison to aggressive acts hold more weight. But, as all agree, there is no true proof of a human’s worth than seeing one being bested in combat. That is where a person’s real honesty and glory lies.” Leilani nodded at the end of her speech, in response to the High-Seat, who then nodded back to the assembly member to sit in her seat for an answer well explained. Leilani grinned from ear to ear, looking back at Tymvir with excited eyes as her heart raced relishing in speaking her opinion as it held so much importance in the eyes of the Imperial Assembly members. Having met them for the first time, after saying what she said, she felt now more than she did at the beginning when she walked into the Merchant’s Inn that she really, truly was at home. It was not because of being royal at any point, no, it was because of the equality, giving nature, and respect she was given by a ton of strangers from first impression, but family members held close to heart.

Many more questions were asked, and with little intervention of the High-Seat of the elder council, Leilani was able to grasp on what little knowledge she had of the royal history of the Ula to effectively answer her questions. She felt her Mother take over her, moving her hands at the whim of her Mother’s Spirit’s loving command, and she moved about using body gestures as she spoke in such a way to hold her dignified position as Queen of the Ula. Tymvir could do nothing but smile, and admire Leilani, for he knew soon there would be his time to speak and answer question, but he felt she deserved this moment of glory. For she did. Growing up, going through all of the pain and suffering and working as hard as she did to form her own life and success in the world of Nirn without true guidance from her royal parents, and partaking independently with her sister in royal ceremonies that were “Monarch-Required” in her younger years the best of her ability; she did deserve it. Leilani was humble, while also confident, and very complex. Leilani only did what she saw fit for others, and herself in life, and she protected the sanctity of the well kept secret of her pack as any true Queen would even while she was just a Princess. The title claimed her the moment she was born, and when it was evident to her Empathetic Mother of the day of glory she would be holding with Tymvir at her side. Leilani had success in her life because she worked hard to pave the path for herself on the surface, not using any of the “advantages of royalty” in her favor such as her siser did. She wanted to be respected for who she was, not her status, and like stated previously she held her combat skills and life on the line to well protect her alter lifestyle. Any who crossed her path, knowing of her secrets, were removed from existence in a way that she saw fit. To those outside the Ula, murdering the innocent for knowing something personal about her only seemed cruel hearted, but those in the pact saw it as most noble of deeds. After all, they were werewolves, and all not in their ranks were considered prey, so Ula members learned long before anything else to never get attached to surface dwellers should it meant protecting another clan members’ life. The risk of anyone knowing their secret was the risk of death of any of their brothers and sistrs. The ones who truly knew them: The Ula.

(TO BE CONTINUED INTO PART 4)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts