Quest The Pursuit - Riftweld Manor Ramp

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovaDunce

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with entering Riftweld Manor, the bridge won't come down. I tried searching for a solution, but couldn't see one. Sorry if this has been asked before.

I've shot over 50 arrows into the mechanism without stopping, as well as shouted at it with varying levels of "Unrelenting Force" in an attempt to open it.

The only mods I'm running are SkyUI and Sounds of Skyrim, and I entered a console code to reduce shout recovery as to shout multiple times quickly in an effort to lower the ramp.

I've repeatedly reloaded to previous save points, done other quests and come back to it but to no avail.

See attached a short video sample to show my point.

Thanks in advance.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Seems like the only way to get up there is to cheat.

Taken from
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:The_Pursuit#Bugs

There's a chance that neither the front or back gates to Riftweald Manor will become accessible, nor can the plank be shot down by an arrow. Vald will also refuse to talk to you regardless of whether or not you complete Vald's Debt quest. If this happens, the only way to proceed forward is to scale the rooftops to the upper balcony, where the plank would have fallen if shot by arrow. This is the only door that will open.
  • Pc22.png
    It is possible to release the ramp using the console command activate 4ec0b

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
No problem, glad it worked! Need any more answers just ask us! :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts