18+ The Prophecy of Apocapher

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
No problem.

So, what you're saying, is that the second and third parts don't really have titles? Here's how I would do it. Part one is Return of the Dwemer--that is the title of the first part. I make a graphic with 'Return of the Dwemer' on it, along with 'Part 1 of the Fallen God Trilogy'. Then, for the second part, I would think of a specific name for it that corresponded to the plot of that part. Let's just use 'A Time of Trials' as a placeholder. I would name part two 'A Time of Trials', then create a graphic saying 'A Time of Trials', along with 'Part 2 of the Fallen God Trilogy'. Then, the third part, titled 'The Final Chapter', would have a graphic saying 'The Final Chapter', along with 'Part 3 of The Fallen God Trilogy'. That way, you're consistent, and it makes perfect sense (perfect is a subjective term here... :D)

ultimatedovahkiin

Now's not the time for fear. That comes later.
No problem.

So, what you're saying, is that the second and third parts don't really have titles? Here's how I would do it. Part one is Return of the Dwemer--that is the title of the first part. I make a graphic with 'Return of the Dwemer' on it, along with 'Part 1 of the Fallen God Trilogy'. Then, for the second part, I would think of a specific name for it that corresponded to the plot of that part. Let's just use 'A Time of Trials' as a placeholder. I would name part two 'A Time of Trials', then create a graphic saying 'A Time of Trials', along with 'Part 2 of the Fallen God Trilogy'. Then, the third part, titled 'The Final Chapter', would have a graphic saying 'The Final Chapter', along with 'Part 3 of The Fallen God Trilogy'. That way, you're consistent, and it makes perfect sense (perfect is a subjective term here... :D)

That's a good, idea I actually have been thinking of titles for them but I don't know if I'm gonna end up giving them titles. I actually had one for the second part a few days ago but it slipped my mind and now I can't remember it. But thanks for the advice, I'll look into editing the pictures for the next two stories if I can come up with titles.

Delusional

Connoisseur of Hallucinations
Once again, no problem.

Though, if you are truly debating on whether or not to give them titles, there's no question that you should give them titles. Every good story has a title. If need be, you can PM me with a vague plot summary of Part 2 and Part 3 and I can offer up any assistance regarding titles for them.

ultimatedovahkiin

Once again, no problem.

Though, if you are truly debating on whether or not to give them titles, there's no question that you should give them titles. Every good story has a title. If need be, you can PM me with a vague plot summary of Part 2 and Part 3 and I can offer up any assistance regarding titles for them.

Alright, well I'll see if I can't think up some titles and if not I'll PM you and I'll do my best not to give anything important away.

ultimatedovahkiin

so my next fanfic Return of the Dwemer has been started so far there is only the Prologue and chapter one. Click here to read it ----> Return of the Dwemer

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts