Info The Pinnacle [18+] - Info, Recruitment and CCs

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Stormmaiden

GENERAL

Name: Lythare Thorwen

Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)

Birthplace: Eldenroot
    Birthday: 4th of Last Seed, 4E 135

Laterality:
    Ambidextrous

Sexuality:
    Heterosexual

Text Color:
    This

APPEARANCE

Physical: Lythare is slender, but well muscled, from her years of wandering Valenwood. She is a little more rugged looking than the typical elf maid, but her form is still lithe, and pleasing to the eye. Unlike many of her fellow Bosmer, Lythare is tall, standing at almost 5'10". She has raven coloured hair, and forest green eyes. (will provide a picture below)

Apparel:
    Leather bracers, shoulder guards, gambeson, and greaves. The armour is light, allowing easy movement, although it offers little defence against heavy weapons and projectiles, like crossbows or spears. This means that Lythare has to either end a fight quickly, or remain at range trees andtake them down long before they can get to her. Underneath this, she wears a brown and green tunic, and a hooded, forest green cloak.

Weapons:
    A bow,made of unadorned, but strong wood. Due to its smaller size, it has a lesser range, but is deadly at mid to close range, making it ideal for forest fighting. In addition, she has a pair of long, curved elven daggers. She wields the weapons expertly in close combat, making her equally dangerous up close.

Magali_Villanueve_Legolas2.jpg

PERSONALITY

Positive traits: Loyal, focused, kind, when the mood strikes her.
    Negative traits: Withdrawn. Dislikes most humans, seeing them as rash, and likely to rush into conflict needlessly.

The forest, her falcon, Aethos, the way the moonlight colours the forest floor silver.
    Dislikes: Needless fighting, most humans, fire

Fears:
    Boats, burned, losing Aethos.

SKILLS

Physical: Surprisingly strong for an elf, can move through the forest unimpeded, whether running or being stealthy.

Combat:
    Has deadly aim with her bow. Almost never misses an attack with her weapons in close combat, either. Has some skill in unarmed combat.

Other:
    Is bonded with her falcon, Aethos. The majestic bird of prey has been with her since she was a young elf. Whether it is the fae magic of the wood elves that has kept the bird alive for forty odd years, or something else, it is not known.

BACKGROUND : Born in the Bosmer city of Eldenroot, Lythare grew up with an affinity for moving silently through the forests of her home. As she aged, she became adept with the bow, as most elves of her kind were. However, she avoided the tradition of the green pact, which was already fading out of mainstream culture as she grew up. Unlike many Bosmer, Lythare eats few, if any meat produce, preferring fruits, berries, and vegetables.

When exploring Valenwood, she came across a falcon that was suffering from a broken wing. Mending the creatures bone, she nursed it back to health. Even after the bird of prey regained its abilities of flight, it stayed near her, showing an unusual amount of loyalty. She named the bird Aethos, and it followed her on her adventures in Valenwood and beyond, saving her life more than once.

When the Akaviri army invaded, she was in her homeland, visiting relatives. Though she fought against the invaders with her fellow wood elves, the foreign enemies strength proved too great. After many days, she, along with some of her fellow surviving kin, retreated to Kenarthi's Roost, one of the few remaining bastions. There, she heard rumours of an abandoned Argonian academy that may hold the secret to defeating the invaders.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Nice! Very well formed CC, an interesting character. Welcome aboard.

I'll add Jorrun, Lythare and Amy to the cast list as soon as I can

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    How many characters do you want before we actually start?

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I'd like to have at least 2 for each hold so that no one is on their own at the start. So one more for Kenarthis roost and we can get going

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Thank you very much! I'd appreciate it if your character was based in Kenarthi's Roost as that would allow us to begin the RP :)

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    In all honesty I'm tempted to remove solstheim as a stronghold, as it seems far too out if the way for there to be any quick way of uniting. Thoughts?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    If you feel that is best, I can change my stronghold it doesn't really matter to me

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    GENERAL

Name: Joax (The Heartless)
    Race:
    Nord
    Birthplace: Dragon Bridge
    Birthday: unknown
    Laterality: Left-handed
    Sexuality: Bi
    Profession: Assassin for hire
    Text Color: This blueish stuff

APPEARANCE
    Fandralfilm.jpg 241c1cc8b89363ce4fbe9e45befba2d2.jpg

Physical:
    He has blonde hair and a goatee. His mustache is his trademark according to himself. He is relatively short, and has average muscularity.

Apparel:
    Joax wears a light silver colored steel armor with dark green clothing and a cloak. This outfit makes it easier to travel over longer distances while still having a decent protection.

Weapons:
    Rose_Dagger_by_BLOODSTORME.jpg sidesword_late_16th_century___3_by_danelli_armouries-d6c2q8t.jpg
    Joax wields a double edged sword called “The point of death” and a dagger called “The Reaper”. He does also use throwing knives if the target is too difficult to sneak up to. His weapons are often poisoned.

PERSONALITY

Positive traits
    :
    Loyal, Friendly
    Negative traits: He is very self-confident, making it easily for him to take dangerous choices.
    Dislikes: Liars
    Fears: Being hunted

SKILLS

Physical:
    Fast and agile
    Combat: He isn’t really good at fighting against a target, as he is more of a “kill unnoticed” guy.
    Survival:
    Can go days without much food, and still stay focused.
    Other:
    Joax has a great mentality, good at analyzing situations from a distance to make his approach easier.

BACKGROUND (Don’t really have a decent background right now. But can add one if needed?)
    He was in Solitude when the Akaviri first attacked Skyrim. After he heard about the attack he quickly boarded a ship to the Khenarthi's Roost to be safe.

Last edited:

Kimrisvik

King of Scandinavia
    Oh God, I need to resize those pictures!! I'll do it tomorrow #lazyboi

Kaelbu

I don't mind picking a different starting location. But I'll be honest, I'm not super familiar with the geography and details of the other areas, so bear with me! If starting somewhere else will make it easier I'm willing to do that.

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    I think it would be made easier by narrowing our options down to Kenarthi's Roost and Stros M'kai, so who would like to go to which stronghold?

Khaotic3

Insanity at its Finest
    I'll go with stros m'kai I suppose

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well if you switch the last line to a ship to Khenarthi's Roost, then hell yes my friend :p

Blitzz

A Friendly Brit
    Well thank you all for making that one easy :) does anyone have any ideas or something they want to include in the story? Its all down to you guys so whatever you want we can work in

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts