Open The Paths of Fate (crossover)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Warning: Content provided to be a more 'Dark' genre of Skyrim. No adult content... just more gore and darker themes.

THE EVENT: The sky darkened red as the sun was eclipsed. No one knew what happened but the Dragonborn who had used the blood of a vampire lord to cause a chain of events that would change Skyrim... forever... A portal opened in the void of that eclipse, a being of darkness and despair, a god from another realm. Emanating nothing but pure evil energies, a horrible chill filled the air among all mortals in Tamriel. The deity was cloaked in shadows and its true form un-revealed as it faded from view. The days that followed brought strange creatures, mages unveiled new magicks, and the creatures of darkness found themselves grow stronger. The strongest of these were the vampires and werewolves, but other beings including the other undead were growing stronger.
    Adventurers You Have Been Called!!!
    To simply put it this is an RP for the 'supernatural' ... vampires, ghosts, werewolves, anything with 'uber buffs' to stand up the maximized-ly stronger creatures in Skyrim that seeks to cause chaos and destruction. Naturally to encourage choice you could help the new deity... but that is not advisable :p

Source: My novel contains similar fantasy like settings as Elder Scrolls (all this time I never knew until I played more of Skyrim >.>) so I felt it would be a good roleplay a "What if the worlds collided?" Of course since nobody knows of my world setting that's okay :) Just imagine anything of the E.S. world... and twist it to the darkest creation you can imagine. Skeletons could be charred with strange red or black slimy tendrils attached to it that acts as a second weapon, ghosts with different hues and elemental properties that look more demonic than its once natural form. Things like that.

*Notes:
    1.) Supernaturals are stronger now, faster, better health regen
    2.) Blood, Shadow, Void, and Beast magic now available
    -Blood Magic effects all things of the blood. You can summon a solid sword of blood that will cause more a magical affect vs. living beings, and less so against undead.
    -Shadow Magic involves .. well shadows. You can make the shadows come alive, armor yourself against the sun/light, shadow hand (like using the Force Choke) etc.
    -Void Magic uses the Void itself. It is the absent of everything. Those with life force (living beings) Will only be affected if they wield Void weapons/armor/spells for an extended period of time, otherwise they do nothing. Those with UNLIFE (i.e. vampires/undead/etc) Will die if they wield these items as it drains them of their life force until True Death.
    -Beast magic is mostly for werewolves, but those playing 'druid' like characters can use it too. It's for advanced transformation techniques (etc. keeping armor on transformation +armor/ magic resist enchantments, to additional / more powerful forms. Like a Dire Werewolf Lord or something... not a Super Saiyan though :p)

CHARACTERS:
    You can post link to your character already made, or do a simple pinup here before your 1st post:
    Name:
    Race:
    Class: (if you want to define one)Short Description of yourself of what players will see:

THE VILLAIN:
    Prince Kaenos Ravillious (The Blood God)
    Race: Demigod
    Class: Dread Lord (warrior/caster)
    Desc: Unknown. Last seen as a humanoid cloud of black mist and shadow.

RP Purposes: Prince Kaenos is quite powerful in my 'world' so we'll not face him until 'end game'. I'll RP him when the time is right until then.... we shall start with simple adventures shall we? :) Somehow to meet without a cliche tavern scenario...

Also no one plays the dragonborn, but you are free to use/reference them in your posts... such as if you arrive to an event (like going to Helgen and find it's destroyed, or where ever else you traveled as the dragonborn) and you just missed them, or heard of the dragonborn's latest exploits. Of course don't overuse this and mention the dragonborn every post :p And don't make contradictions to someone else's post (if the dragonborn was seen in Riften, he couldn't possibly be in Volkihar's castle the same day :p)

======= FROM Riften =======Name: Lady Annabelle of House Ravillious
    Race: Vampire Lord
    Class: Shadowblade (Conjuration Assassin)
    Desc: Shoulder length silver hair, the distinguished red eyes, pale skin, and black armor with cloak and hood to protect from the harsh rays of the day, Anna's not one to miss.. unless she's working.

---------

Anna walked down the streets of Riften eyeing back and forth from under her hood, watching all the walks of life, but mostly keeping an eye on any possible thieves or trouble makers. Despite her 'lineage' she has strived to be a better person and only use her abilities in extreme situations. She serves a higher puprose than herself, and constantly hunts down other vampires or daedra, and evil where ever she finds it. Despite being a follower of Stendarr, the God of Mercy and Rightousness, his followers the Vigil, constantly hunt her because of what she is. Oh the irony.... Her next stop was Windhelm. There was talk of a kid calling on the Dark Brotherhood. She would wait there until someone came calling, and kill them. This hive of murderers may be fellow assassins, but they'r cause is not for rightousness, it's just plain murder for coin. She would not allow this.... Then 'The Event' happened... the skies darkened blood red and the sun was eclipsed.

"Oh what's this?" She looked up. "This can't be good..."

Following the Blood God manifesting into their world and disappearing just as quickly, Anna felt the chill in the air. This was not a good sign.... as if the dragons and vampire attacks wasn't enough.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Just to reply same answer, nope. The evil god is already pre-defined. You can still represent an overpowered lich if you want though :)

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
    Just to reply same answer, nope. The evil god is already pre-defined. You can still represent an overpowered lich if you want though :)
    can he be the Same Chracter from my game cause he is powerful because he is a Draco Lich, Dragonborn Lich he can be from the other realm

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Mmm if you can change it a little... I mean without the 'dragonborn' part. Like you could still be a dragon lich, as in, a lich that still uses dragon souls like the dragonborn does, but not the actual dragonborn if that makes any sense? (sorry if not very good explinations)

tx12001

Mmm if you can change it a little... I mean without the 'dragonborn' part. Like you could still be a dragon lich, as in, a lich that still uses dragon souls like the dragonborn does, but not the actual dragonborn if that makes any sense? (sorry if not very good explinations)
    then how about an Ancient Dragonborn like Miraak if not then I will go with your other Idear then

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Well trying to avoid anyone being a dragonborn, even myself but... if no one else has a problem with it, or if we don't get a "everyone is now a dragonborn" thread then it's okay :p

tx12001

Well trying to avoid anyone being a dragonborn, even myself but... if no one else has a problem with it, or if we don't get a "everyone is now a dragonborn" thread then it's okay :p
    Do I have to write a Post about him he is the Guy in my Avatar as you can see he to wears an Outfit very much like mraaks only his is Black and he wears Konahrik and he is also in my Signature

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    Um.... lol no I don't think so. The information seems to be quite all over :p You're good ^_^ You can post whenever

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    ==========
    Anna continued on the road to Windhelm barely seeing any wildlife. In her boredom of the journey she often kicked a rock pebble and picked up and threw a stick. Then the ever growing feeling of an insatiable hunger came... Her throat tightened and the thirst was the only thing on her mind. In an automatic reflex her fangs began to extend. She looked around and thanked the Divine that no one was around to see that. Witnesses never ended well...

She pulled up a scarf to cover her mouth. If she were to meet someone, the last thing she'd want them to see is her fangs, as if the red eyes and white hair weren't bad enough. She looked up to the sky, it was just past noon and the sun was blinding to her light sensitive eyes. With the thirst kicking in she knew she didn't have long before she would be too weak to withstand the sun's harsh rays and begin to burn.

"I suppose I should just find shelter for now..."

Lord Aethok

Name: Toralf the Strong.
    Race: Nord - Werewolf.
    Class: Two-Handed Warrior.
    Description: Dark blonde shoulder-length hair, somewhat vibrant blue eyes, steel armor - no helmet, Skyforge steel battle-axe sheathed on his back.

tx12001

Name: Konahrik
    Race: Draco-Lich
    Class: Sorceror/Necromancer
    Height: 6 foot 7 Inches
    Weight: 270 Ibs
    Description: He is the Guy in my Avatar and Signature

Thought I would just write this up anyway.

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    ===============
    After traveling across half of Skyrim, she came to Whiterun. Her journey to Windhelm was almost complete, but it was still well into the day and she felt as if she could use a bit of rest. The whiterun guards didn't look as she remembered them. They were now wearing blue armor and cloaks. She dismissed the detail and went in the gates with silence glances from the guards.

Upon entering, the fragrances of the food from the stalls, heck the smells of the people, were taken in as she looked around. Anna proceeded further into the city until she found the Bannered Mare where she purchased a room. She looked around to see if there was anyone new or traveling as she was...

Lord Aethok

Toralf sat around the fire pit inside the Bannered Mare, listening to the bard playing his personal favorite "Ragnar the Red". As he gulped down his mead and ate some of his sweetroll he noticed a mysterious looking woman enter, this didn't bother him very much, he was only stopping here for the night, he had business to put to a close with the Companions.​

tx12001

A Strange Dark Figure Lurked in the Corner that was usually lit those who saw him never made eye contact as he emitted a deep feeling of dread he stood up and approached the door where he noticed a female who had just entered looking around when he passed her they both stared at one another before he left, it is obvious they could both sense power from the other he exited out of the Bannered Mare and in the Blink of an eye vanished as an eclipse that seemed to alien covered the skies

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    ==============
    Anna turned around, pulling back her hood, and leaned back with elbows on the counter. She looked around the room for a few more minutes while the bard finished his song. She decided to break the 'in-between' songs silence.

"Anyone else saw the eclipse? Or that.. thing that came out of it? Strange right?" She chuckled.

Inside she was worried but then again there have been plenty of strange through she's seen throughout skyrim..

tx12001

A sudden Scream was heard from outside the Tavern the guards ventured to see what the commotion was several of the Patrons of the Inn also ventured to see what it was.....A Woman had been sucked dry like someone had ripped her soul from her body not to mention the damage that had been inflicted by what appeared to be something else

Hellknight Anna

Empress of the Inferno
    =============
    "I was just walking when..." She suddenly stopped when there was a scream from outside.

Anna rushed out the door preparing to unleash a spell when she paused looking at the scene trying to make sense of what was in front of her. Could it have been the one she met eyes with earlier? She didn't want to jump to conclusions so she walked up and asked directly.

"Did you see who did this?"

tx12001

The People who she asked looked back at her with eyes frightened so many could not respond but instead only stare at the horror before them, the captain of the guard approached the scene telling everyone that there was nothing to see here and told all to go back to where they came. Anna Asked the one person who dared to say anything and even he said he did not see anything, She told him about the man she saw in the Tavern and he claimed that he saw no one that matched that description enter or leave.

Lord Aethok

Toralf heard the scream and got up slowly. He was a very tall, muscular man and as he lumbered outside to the crowd he managed to catch a glimpse of the corpse. "That's why I live in the woods" he mumbled to himself before walking back inside and up to his room to finish meal.