The order of talos needs you, kill the thalmor evry last one of them

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
who do you think you are i mean you're ignorance would be funny if it wasent so pathetic but after all you are nords you are so blissfully unaware of the mess you have made and now depend on you're suppiours to clean up. so you then direct you're anger at us for starting something that frankly you cant finish . so you turn to talos predictable you have lost faith in you're selves and you're leader and seek to place in in something else just as worthless WE WILL BE WATCHING

U better watch those grammer nazis think they are teachers at school on this buddy :sadface:

I dont know what to say to that :S but Fuk the Thalmor u dirty pointed eard bastards ;)

Shadow King

yes remember you're place you feeble minded oaf and return to what ever ses pit you derived from and return underneath of said hovel and cradle you;re family you're time nears it end you have been warned

Let me educate you on your own race, im going to tell u a fact that I found, some people beleive that the Altmer/Thalmor breed more slowly than other races but this is untrue because of there insane love of making a pure race all Altmer look the same this is because Altmer kill 9/10 babys in the pursuit of a racially pure line meaning if a baby comes out with shorter ears etc they are killed, now u call Nords barbaric and savage name one thing we have done more evil/savage than that? if u want more info on the matter search my previous threads to see the source.

If u can justify the killing of babys in a logical way (which there is none) I will join the Thalmor.

Fiiralmo

2nd Aldmeri Emissary to Skyrim
Let me educate you on your own race, im going to tell u a fact that I found, some people beleive that the Altmer/Thalmor breed more slowly than other races but this is untrue because of there insane love of making a pure race all Altmer look the same this is because Altmer kill 9/10 babys in the pursuit of a racially pure line meaning if a baby comes out with shorter ears etc they are killed, now u call Nords barbaric and savage name one thing we have done more evil/savage than that? if u want more info on the matter search my previous threads to see the source.

If u can justify the killing of babys in a logical way (which there is none) I will join the Thalmor.
Let me educate you, sir. We Altmer have a very long lifespan. Because of this, a large birth rate would only lead to overpopulation, disorder, and misery for our people. That is one reason that 1/10 of us are allowed to live. Here is another. Our selective breeding to retain our beautiful appearance has two possible outcomes. A: a beautiful and perfect child, or B: a twisted mutant. Because of breeding in such a similar gene pool, 9/10 our children are born with horrible deformations. Both mentally and physically. My sister, for example, was born lacking eyes, ears, and legs. Now, would anyone with a soul allow such a child to live? No, such a life would be ruled by suffering, discrimination, and exclusion. My sister, and 9/10 of my people's offspring were killed to save them from living such miserable lives. So there you have it, because of the threats of mutation and overpopulation, the Altmer people have no choice but to kill 9/10 of our offspring. The 1/10 like me, are born perfectly matching the description of how an Altmer should look. Sadly, again because of the close gene pool, mutation is all too common, and we are saving these mutants from living miserable lives, so that their souls may be reincarnated into the body of a non-mutated child. It is a sad practice, but it is what we must do to control our population and the order of our society.

TheShadedOne

The Angry One
Why the fl*ff would you bring this up again? I mean, it's like Thalmor v.s. People Who Wish They Could Do Something. Or they're all Thalmor wannabe's and, as such, figure if they use enough foul language, they'll persuade the Thalmor people here to make them feel wanted.

Fiiralmo

Why the fl*ff would you bring this up again? I mean, it's like Thalmor v.s. People Who Wish They Could Do Something. Or they're all Thalmor wannabe's and, as such, figure if they use enough foul language, they'll persuade the Thalmor people here to make them feel wanted.
True, you make a good point. Why should we bother arguing with inferior races about our own superiority? One day they will learn

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
True, you make a good point. Why should we bother arguing with inferior races about our own superiority? One day they will learn

Unless the Sloads come, they are the one race that make the Altmer have nightmares, they have terrorized the Altmer for many years, that and the Sea Elves hate Altmer also.

'The coral kingdom has been a powerful antagonistic force against the Summerset Isle since before recorded
time. As mentioned in an earlier section, the Sload may have at one time even called Summerset a part of Thras. For millennia, the hulking, slug-like creatures, notorious for the necromantic mastery, terrorized the Altmer, conjuring sea monsters along the coasts and laying siege to Skywatch. For naughty High Elf children, a mother's warning that the Sload will get them is enough to give nightmares for days.'

'For much of Summerset's history, the Maormer have launched attacks against their sister child of Aldmeris. Every one of these battles have been led by Orgnum himself, who it seems is not only immortal, but grows more youthful by the century.'

Shadow King

Let me educate you, sir. We Altmer have a very long lifespan. Because of this, a large birth rate would only lead to overpopulation, disorder, and misery for our people. That is one reason that 1/10 of us are allowed to live. Here is another. Our selective breeding to retain our beautiful appearance has two possible outcomes. A: a beautiful and perfect child, or B: a twisted mutant. Because of breeding in such a similar gene pool, 9/10 our children are born with horrible deformations. Both mentally and physically. My sister, for example, was born lacking eyes, ears, and legs. Now, would anyone with a soul allow such a child to live? No, such a life would be ruled by suffering, discrimination, and exclusion. My sister, and 9/10 of my people's offspring were killed to save them from living such miserable lives. So there you have it, because of the threats of mutation and overpopulation, the Altmer people have no choice but to kill 9/10 of our offspring. The 1/10 like me, are born perfectly matching the description of how an Altmer should look. Sadly, again because of the close gene pool, mutation is all too common, and we are saving these mutants from living miserable lives, so that their souls may be reincarnated into the body of a non-mutated child. It is a sad practice, but it is what we must do to control our population and the order of our society.

So basically the kids come out deformed because use select from the same gene pool so in other terms use are redknecks who fuk there sisters and mothers? or am I missing the point there lol? the deformed ones are the more pure ones in that sense because they obviously are deformed because of 2 Altmer in the same household breeding to acheive that pure genetic line to make all Altmer look the same which they do want to acheive that and they have, so there must have been inbreeding? u say its to make Altmer look good but they look like withdrawn junkies have u seen Elenwen? and the Altmer dont just kill babys without eyes etc if anything is not right they kill them, they have to be perfect looking baby junkies to survive, if a Altmer is born without withdrawn cheekbones or perfect sized ears they have had it. but all Altmer are mutations now there is no purity because purity is nature not selective breeding my pointy eard friend therefor it is with great regret that I now say Altmer are no longer a natural species but test subjects, use have done this the Altmer authorites have done this it was not an Aedra/Daedra that made use this way it was ure own free will Orcs are more elve than use now use are the real beast race.

Shadow King

Edit the bottom of my above post, I mean orcs are more worthy to be called elves than use are.

Fiiralmo

Unless the Sloads come, they are the one race that make the Altmer have nightmares, they have terrorized the Altmer for many years, that and the Sea Elves hate Altmer also.

'The coral kingdom has been a powerful antagonistic force against the Summerset Isle since before recorded
time. As mentioned in an earlier section, the Sload may have at one time even called Summerset a part of Thras. For millennia, the hulking, slug-like creatures, notorious for the necromantic mastery, terrorized the Altmer, conjuring sea monsters along the coasts and laying siege to Skywatch. For naughty High Elf children, a mother's warning that the Sload will get them is enough to give nightmares for days.'

'For much of Summerset's history, the Maormer have launched attacks against their sister child of Aldmeris. Every one of these battles have been led by Orgnum himself, who it seems is not only immortal, but grows more youthful by the century.'
Ahh! Not the Sloads! They're so scary

Fiiralmo

So basically the kids come out deformed because use select from the same gene pool so in other terms use are redknecks who fuk there sisters and mothers? or am I missing the point there lol? the deformed ones are the more pure ones in that sense because they obviously are deformed because of 2 Altmer in the same household breeding to acheive that pure genetic line to make all Altmer look the same which they do want to acheive that and they have, so there must have been inbreeding? u say its to make Altmer look good but they look like withdrawn junkies have u seen Elenwen? and the Altmer dont just kill babys without eyes etc if anything is not right they kill them, they have to be perfect looking baby junkies to survive, if a Altmer is born without withdrawn cheekbones or perfect sized ears they have had it. but all Altmer are mutations now there is no purity because purity is nature not selective breeding my pointy eard friend therefor it is with great regret that I now say Altmer are no longer a natural species but test subjects, use have done this the Altmer authorites have done this it was not an Aedra/Daedra that made use this way it was ure own free will Orcs are more elve than use now use are the real beast race.
I'm afraid Aldmeri law forbids me from disclosing any more information. All I can say is that what I said is the truth and all the truth there is. We do not inbreed, but are all so genetically similar that mutations occur very often. That's all I can say, and that's all there is.

Shadow King

I'm afraid Aldmeri law forbids me from disclosing any more information. All I can say is that what I said is the truth and all the truth there is. We do not inbreed, but are all so genetically similar that mutations occur very often. That's all I can say, and that's all there is.

But use do mate brothers and sisters to acheive that dont you ;) maybe inbreeding means something diffrent in Tamriel

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Shadow King! I'm tryin', I'm tryin'! I kill those damned Thalmors every time I see 'em. Hey, they're trying to kill me after all.

As for those dern cats...yeah, yeah... Khajits. If you're so friggin' bad a**, why is it that ever necromancer seems to have at least 1/2 a dozen of your dead bodies lying about? Sure, you're fun to pet, but you're so easily distracted.. fresh fish anyone? I have some catnip... here kitty, kitty, kitty... I need a new coat. By the way, what's with your tails? You can be dead a week and the damned thing is still waving around. Sheesh...

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Elves, :chuckle:, I kill thalmor elves with my bare hands, just for fun. As an Orc, I despise them all, and I will erase them from Skyrim. Come here elf, lets dance. :Dragonborn:

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Regardless of whether you support the Altmer or the nords the nords are pretty much screwed either way. they are fighting a civil war, if they win they will be a small isolated nation outside of both the Empire and Dominion. If they lose they will join the Empire be banned from worshipping Talos and be the puppets of the Dominion as well as Skyrim being filled with Thalmor spies and justiciars.

Shadow King

Regardless of whether you support the Altmer or the nords the nords are pretty much screwed either way. they are fighting a civil war, if they win they will be a small isolated nation outside of both the Empire and Dominion. If they lose they will join the Empire be banned from worshipping Talos and be the puppets of the Dominion as well as Skyrim being filled with Thalmor spies and justiciars.

Not for long, the judgment of Talos is coming as the prophesy has been told.

Heed these words repent ure wicked ways or suffer a fate worse than death.

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
Not for long, the judgment of Talos is coming as the prophesy has been told.

Heed these words repent ure wicked ways or suffer a fate worse than death.

I don't believe in Talos yet I ain't a Thalmor (Only supporter of the first AD) so I believe the judgments not on me :).

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
U better watch those grammer nazis think they are teachers at school on this buddy :sadface:

I dont know what to say to that :S but Fuk the Thalmor u dirty pointed eard bastards ;)
*You better watch those Grammar Nazis. They think they are teachers at school on this buddy.

I don't know what to say to that, but fluff the Thalmor you dirty pointed eared bastards

Now that wasn't too hard :p

Shadow King

I don't believe in Talos yet I ain't a Thalmor (Only supporter of the first AD) so I believe the judgments not on me :).

You are a member of our Order even if u do not favor Talos as others you do still fight for the Order against evil :D you will bear the mark of the Order and Talos will no smite you lol ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts