• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

How was it? My first actual fan-fic esque story, based on my Skyrim character with new stories.

• I've seen worse(I've seen Sonic fan fiction, that's worse).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am indifferent - it does things better than others, overall? Not bad.

• It's not really that good - sorry.

• You sir, are a scrub who cannot write. Even though you've probably used more spellcheck than gran.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Onyx Black

Lord of Onyx
Darkness is like a sword - sharp, but the light of anything can change the darkness to your will.

Screaming, sharp, loud, like a sword in a battle of noble warriors.
But the mist - darker than Nocturnal, more luring than the prospect of knowledge and secrets - more ensnaring than the World Eater.

He's come to the room, and thus far. Survived. But... Would he make it back? Tamriel is known for it's danger. But he... He knows. He willingly enters the Onyx Eclipse - the silver castle doors, lined with intricate carvings of something older than the Ancient Nords. Perhaps... Yes, Snow Elves, but why Silver doors? Double doors no less?

Entering the room, he walked only 3 steps, before hearing the doors shut themselves, as if a trap, but he stood steadfast and calm. Unfathomable emotionless reaction.

With him by all ends - he saw the doors fade away into the mist, he wasn't moving, the room was.
The screams of the foolish haunt the halls of the abyss. All yearning to leave - they've been here for a thousand and thirty three years - but he doesn't know that. In all darkness and infinite loops - He took the Proelio Lamina Fatalibus and the Arcum Luna Umbra, placing the Proelio Lamina Fatalibus in the centre of his sight, he balanced the tip of the blade on the silver floor, it soon sunk into the silver until but the handle could be seen, and then... He had fired an arrow all the way up with the Arcum Luna Umbra - the arrow struck the apparent ceiling.

And the room disappeared - he made it out. And the souls of the trapped were freed, at the expense of the weapons used, a legendary greatsword and bow - their power and fate was to be kept safe, all those who'd take the weapons would be stuck in the Onyx Eclipse, a spired structure which went through Atherius itself.

But whomever did, was likely a cowardly wizard - as until the weapons are returned, the people in there, are stuck forever.
But now it's over. The wizard killed. The weapons returned - and for years on end... People sang about the Onyx Eclipse, scholars baffled by its existence, and the man? They called him Onyx... Onyx Black.
The Eclipse was likely a crescent shaped spiral of pure energy, which could be, in theory, used as a prison.
But the halls lead down. And down. And down. Until Oblivion itself looks nicer in comparison. Even the Deadlands.

But that's what everyone called him, he was never seen again, so no one ever knew his name, all that was left was a note.

Latest posts