The (not so) Secret Life of Skyrim Mods and Nerdy Perverts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
tumblr_mglbjmSo511qczvp8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mglbjmSo511qczvp8o2_500.gif

tumblr_mglbjmSo511qczvp8o3_500.gif

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I don't have Skyrim for PC, but I have played Knights of the Old Republic and I modded the crap out of my game. I remember I was going crazy, overdoing the mods and basically installing anything I could find. I was about to install a mod that gave Bastila a bigger butt or something and I paused and went, "What the hell am I doing?!"

I imagine it must be similar for Skyrim PC players. :D

Pete

I've gone back to the stock body. I only use a few few mods, as they tend to break game play if your not careful. Especially as Bethesda comes out with new add on's.

I only use
  1. Female werewolf
  2. Better magic

Moris

I don't have Skyrim for PC, but I have played Knights of the Old Republic and I modded the crap out of my game. I remember I was going crazy, overdoing the mods and basically installing anything I could find. I was about to install a mod that gave Bastila a bigger butt or something and I paused and went, "What the hell am I doing?!"

I imagine it must be similar for Skyrim PC players. :D

As Pete says, you have to be careful. Even the most harmless looking mod can have unintended effects. The earlier in your mod-loading life that you discover this, the more cautious you are.

I have:

Armor and clothing mods to give more variety;

wet and cold and cloaks of winter, so that npcs don't wander around in blizzards in nothing but fur bikinis;

nude mods because the undies are appalling and most underwear mods feature decidedly 21st century looking thongs or lacy things (people didn't wear underwear in the Middle Ages, so I don't need them to in Skyrim either) and also because I find it very odd when people freak out at my nakedness and I'm not, actually, naked;

mods that make characters and players more attractive;

a couple of house mods (one that adds an enchanting table to Breezehome, so that I don't have to murder Farengar for talking NON-STOP when I'm trying very hard to maximize the usefulness of a few enchanting potions);

the unofficial patches;

a mod that unlocks more "respectful" guard dialogue;

and a mod that makes most unarmored npcs run into a building when a dragon or vampire attacks (rather than pummelling it with their little fists or iron dagger).

Rhubarb&Custard

Like those armour mods for females that are crazy shoulder pieces, and couple of strips over the boobies and private areas? Maybe a thong or two, yeah, those are really going to protect you in real life from a massive iron battleaxe swinging at your double D's. :rolleyes:

AS88

Staff member
a mod that unlocks more "respectful" guard dialogue;

and a mod that makes most unarmored npcs run into a building when a dragon or vampire attacks (rather than pummelling it with their little fists or iron dagger).

Which ones are these, please? I'm writing a list for when I eventually get a PC :p

Moris

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts