1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

The (not so) Secret Life of Skyrim Mods and Nerdy Perverts

Discussion in 'General Skyrim Discussion' started by The_Deadliest_Troll, Jan 15, 2013.

1. The_Deadliest_Troll

The_Deadliest_Troll Melon Lord

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Daedra'Mc'Bitch Well-Known Member

If anything, I'd download a mod to replace those dirty granny-panties that Vanilla gives us. That's about it.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The_Deadliest_Troll likes this.
  3. Morgan

Morgan Well-Known Member

Prometheus Better Female Natural Body at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

There you go. If you know how to poke around in mods, you could probably just unpack it and only copy the underwear file.
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Hildolfr

Hildolfr It's a big hammer.

I don't have Skyrim for PC, but I have played Knights of the Old Republic and I modded the crap out of my game. I remember I was going crazy, overdoing the mods and basically installing anything I could find. I was about to install a mod that gave Bastila a bigger butt or something and I paused and went, "What the hell am I doing?!"

I imagine it must be similar for Skyrim PC players. :D
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Pete

Pete Well-Known Member

I've gone back to the stock body. I only use a few few mods, as they tend to break game play if your not careful. Especially as Bethesda comes out with new add on's.

I only use
    1. Female werewolf
    2. Better magic
  6. Moris

Moris ...

As Pete says, you have to be careful. Even the most harmless looking mod can have unintended effects. The earlier in your mod-loading life that you discover this, the more cautious you are.

I have:

Armor and clothing mods to give more variety;

wet and cold and cloaks of winter, so that npcs don't wander around in blizzards in nothing but fur bikinis;

nude mods because the undies are appalling and most underwear mods feature decidedly 21st century looking thongs or lacy things (people didn't wear underwear in the Middle Ages, so I don't need them to in Skyrim either) and also because I find it very odd when people freak out at my nakedness and I'm not, actually, naked;

mods that make characters and players more attractive;

a couple of house mods (one that adds an enchanting table to Breezehome, so that I don't have to murder Farengar for talking NON-STOP when I'm trying very hard to maximize the usefulness of a few enchanting potions);

the unofficial patches;

a mod that unlocks more "respectful" guard dialogue;

and a mod that makes most unarmored npcs run into a building when a dragon or vampire attacks (rather than pummelling it with their little fists or iron dagger).
  7. Rhubarb&Custard

Rhubarb&Custard Active Member

Like those armour mods for females that are crazy shoulder pieces, and couple of strips over the boobies and private areas? Maybe a thong or two, yeah, those are really going to protect you in real life from a massive iron battleaxe swinging at your double D's. :rolleyes:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. AS88

AS88 RP Mod Staff Member

Which ones are these, please? I'm writing a list for when I eventually get a PC :p
  9. Moris

Moris ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    Neriad13 likes this.