• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
The reality of it all is that privacy is an illusion these days.

From our computers, to our phones, to our cars, as nothing else is really private.
If someone wanted to, they could easily find a way to watch you (even find out exactly where you live), and the only thing with Kinect 2, is that it is obvious about it (on the listening/watching).

If you are still worried about Kinect "listening" then, I would say to get this, as you could make sure the Kinect isn't drawing any power, more than just from a setting on the console.

Then again, I think you should be more worried over some other things listening to you.

Or don't buy the POS.

tumblr_mnlkhrzIZX1sovnwno1_500.png

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
or learn to read, and see that it CAN be shutdown.
Then again, that is too easy, right?

Of course Microsoft is claiming it can be shut down. It's called back pedaling. UH OH, people don't like the Xbone. Guess we better try some damage control so maybe we can sell some of these bricks.

Even if what they say IS true. Which I doubt, it's Microsoft. They can't get their own facts together about their own product. Oh yea, so makes me wanna trust'em.

tumblr_mnle2vfEc11qcp316o1_500.jpg

Sean

lost somewhere
Of course Microsoft is claiming it can be shut down. It's called back pedaling. UH OH, people don't like the Xbone. Guess we better try some damage control so maybe we can sell some of these bricks.

Even if what they say IS true. Which I doubt, it's Microsoft. They can't get their own facts together about their own product. Oh yea, so makes me wanna trust'em.

tumblr_mnle2vfEc11qcp316o1_500.jpg

They never said anything before that would even imply that it couldn't be shut down, it was all those idiotic rumors.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
But my friend still can't borrow my games. I can't just get the Xbone, I have to get the Kinect as well. It still checks for an internet connection once per day. I still can't just put a disc in the tray and play the game, it has to be linked to my account. (and who knows how that's gonna play out in the used game market. But knowing Microsoft and possibly Sony they will make it more complicated than it needs to be.)

M$ could tell me this thing prints out money and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

tumblr_mnl0f98J9W1qhky0xo1_400.gif

Sean

lost somewhere
But my friend still can't borrow my games. I can't just get the Xbone, I have to get the Kinect as well. It still checks for an internet connection once per day. I still can't just put a disc in the tray and play the game, it has to be linked to my account. (and who knows how that's gonna play out in the used game market. But knowing Microsoft and possibly Sony they will make it more complicated than it needs to be.)

M$ could tell me this thing prints out money and I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

tumblr_mnl0f98J9W1qhky0xo1_400.gif

What you have said is still opposite of the facts, but I guess that would make sense, as you have said that you like to be angry (especially at nothing, too).

I even made it simple to understand, and you are still dredging up the false rumors.

utael

Used game market is blown unless you can put up with using the disk, your friend can borrow your games just like today, you aren't required to install the disk to the device, just if you don't want to use the disk. Finally kinect comes with the xbox one not sold seperately. If you're gonna troll at least be an educated troll

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
What you have said is still opposite of the facts, but I guess that would make sense, as you have said that you like to be angry (especially at nothing, too).

I even made it simple to understand, and you are still dredging up the false rumors.

I've read what I stated in NUMEROUS articles. Just because Microsoft is now saying the opposite doesn't mean a thing. Hell, Microsoft admitted to what I've stated right after the reveal. So, if they are now saying things differently, they are in fact back pedaling.

Used game market is blown unless you can put up with using the disk, your friend can borrow your games just like today, you aren't required to install the disk to the device, just if you don't want to use the disk. Finally kinect comes with the xbox one not sold seperately. If you're gonna troll at least be an educated troll

At least I'm educated enough to use proper grammar and spelling. Go back to preschool and learn that all again.

utael

When you can't win argument insult their grammar, eh? Sorry I'm not as fluent or concerned about grammar on a 4 inch touch screen.

Sean

lost somewhere
I've read what I stated in NUMEROUS articles. Just because Microsoft is now saying the opposite doesn't mean a thing. Hell, Microsoft admitted to what I've stated right after the reveal. So, if they are now saying things differently, they are in fact back pedaling.

Right, and that is the reason why that interview is from 5/22?

Sean

lost somewhere
They still said it. :D They are still backpedaling if they are conveniently changing their facts. :D

tumblr_mnkp79OKFN1rfoybjo1_500.png

What would they be backpedaling on?
Remember, the X1 was announced on 5/21, so just one day later seems more like them answering questions than anything else.

All you have done throughout this whole thread is troll.
You have never posted a single fact this whole time.

You can't even take the time to look like an educated troll, and despite being shown the facts repeatedly, you just post the same parody images based off of the same rumor.
Remember, Rumors =/= fact, you have to be extremely ignorant to believe otherwise.

The sad part is (which is one of the reasons why I keep posting), is that if someone new steps into the topic without any prior knowledge, and then saw your troll posts fill up the most recent page, then they would look at your reputation, and think that you actually knew what you were talking about.
I guess the joke would be on them.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
What would they be backpedaling on?
Remember, the X1 was announced on 5/21, so just one day later seems more like them answering questions than anything else.

All you have done throughout this whole thread is troll.
You have never posted a single fact this whole time.

You can't even take the time to look like an educated troll, and despite being shown the facts repeatedly, you just post the same parody images based off of the same rumor.
Remember, Rumors =/= fact, you have to be extremely ignorant to believe otherwise.

The sad part is (which is one of the reasons why I keep posting), is that if someone new steps into the topic without any prior knowledge, and then saw your troll posts fill up the most recent page, then they would look at your reputation, and think that you actually knew what you were talking about.
I guess the joke would be on them.

I'm sorry that I feel a company SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S PRODUCT DOES UPON REVEAL. It is backpedaling, no matter who you try to sugar coat it. Microsoft has seen the backlash and now they are trying to save face. If Microsoft had nothing to hide about the Xbone, they would have stated everything it does at the reveal. But, they didn't.

They had to be ASKED. And even when asked, they didn't have concrete answers. That's terrible and I can't believe you don't see that. If I make a product, I'm going to make DAMN SURE I know everything about it. Otherwise I'll end up looking like a fool and my product doesn't sell.

Or, they do know what it does and didn't want things to turn into chaos. Oh wait, that already happened. And now, they are trying to quell the fires. And it's not working. Only those latched onto Microsoft's teat would suck down something like this. A.K.A. someone like you.

I gave Microsoft a chance with the 360 and I quite enjoyed the console. It surprised me how much I enjoyed it. However, that doesn't mean I have to swallow this amount of bullplops from them.

You are more than welcome to. :D

EDIT: And how would the joke be on them? I would have saved them from wasting money on an inferior product. Whereas if they listened to you, they might end up not liking the system and are out the cash.

Sean

lost somewhere
I'm sorry that I feel a company SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT'S PRODUCT DOES UPON REVEAL. It is backpedaling, no matter who you try to sugar coat it. Microsoft has seen the backlash and now they are trying to save face. If Microsoft had nothing to hide about the Xbone, they would have stated everything it does at the reveal. But, they didn't.

They had to be ASKED. And even when asked, they didn't have concrete answers. That's terrible and I can't believe you don't see that. If I make a product, I'm going to make DAMN SURE I know everything about it. Otherwise I'll end up looking like a fool and my product doesn't sell.

Or, they do know what it does and didn't want things to turn into chaos. Oh wait, that already happened. And now, they are trying to quell the fires. And it's not working. Only those latched onto Microsoft's teat would suck down something like this. A.K.A. someone like you.

I gave Microsoft a chance with the 360 and I quite enjoyed the console. It surprised me how much I enjoyed it. However, that doesn't mean I have to swallow this amount of bullpl*** from them.

You are more than welcome to. :D

EDIT: And how would the joke be on them? I would have saved them from wasting money on an inferior product. Whereas if they listened to you, they might end up not liking the system and are out the cash.

The console was just announced on 5/21, it has barely been over a week, and I doubt they expected all the idiotic rumors to gain any traction.

They didn't discuss those rumors, because I would bet they assumed that people would have just thought it would be able to act like how it always has, but with more options (like how it ACTUALLY IS).

I still would rather see them give more information on some aspects, but there is a lot of time for that between now and November/December, so it is still too early too judge on some things.

I don't even know why so many people have pre-ordered the X1 right now, way too early.

Right, because I actually see what has been said (from before and after the thing was announced) makes it that I am "latched on Microsoft's teat," right, because actually reading facts and ignoring rumors definitely means that. :rolleyes:

The joke would be on them, because nothing you have said has ever been true, so they would just be reading things that weren't (and were never) real.

You can continue to be angry at your own imagination, but you would still be wrong.

Reaper87

吉光
I would rather buy the PS4, because I think that the Xbox ONE seems too complicated for a games console. (Just my opinion)

Adam Warlock

I am content to wait until both systems are on sale before making a judgement.

The only question I have is which will be the best for playing the next single-player Elder Scrolls game.

The proof is in the playing.
It`s all just talk until then.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts