• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XhoppX

Not sure what happened to the other thread..i was enjoying it until the children started bickering, anyway....

I like his dialog...different in every city...my fav is Markarth
"Cicero saw a dwarf! Right there! A dwarf! Oh wait...Sorry...No dwarf."
LMAO

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I deleted it, cause I was getting tired of it myself. And I still have my original post.

507px-Cicero.png

This thread for all those who love the maniacal, crazy, hilarious Dark Brotherhood Jester. One would hope if you are in this thread, you kept him alive. If you did, feel free to post pictures and stories of your adventures you've had with our dear sweet Cicero.

I know I've dressed our dear Keeper in numerous hilarious funny outfits, as well as epic looking armor setups. Once I can, I'll submit my own tales and pictures. I hope to see many of us contributing to this thread.

Fun for everyone!

Hail Sithis and the Night Mother!

Some fun I had with the Jester tonight...
SleepingCicero.jpg
BarbarianCicero.jpg

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
I didn't laugh. :confused:

I find Cicero really annoying.

I love how that's the only word people use in relation to him. No gives any explanation as why they didn't like besides, 'he was annoying'.

At least Cicero moves out of the way when I need to get through a door.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
The thing I love is that he starts randomly dancing at any time, so it can often be quite amusing.

PS: Yeah, sorry about that earlier thread, I certainly didn't want it to be like that; it was all taken way too far.

Beran

Official Writing Team
it says Cicero fan club on the title, so they shouldnt even come here if they dont like him
Exactly, anyway, I don't see how anyone could find this annoying:
dance_cicero_dance_by_jestermation-d4iwskj.gif

Xiomn

I don't want my follower walking around like an idiotic chicken or a fool that's attempting to fly like a bird

locomoto

Life is the only thing worth living for
I dont want to join the dark brotherhood cuz theyre big meanies!
Cicero however is a cool cat as far as I'm concerned. On my second playthrough he shall dance by my side :)

Maz

I love how that's the only word people use in relation to him. No gives any explanation as why they didn't like besides, 'he was annoying'.

Why wouldn't people say he's annoying? It's perfectly valid for not choosing him as a follower, and since he has a....unique way of speaking, of course it's going to annoy some and amuse others.

Tanya

I didn't know Cicero could be a follower! I don't think I'd use him though because I'm always accidentally killing my followers. I try not to take people that I like. Cicero is crazy! You gotta love a crazy person.

conchvegas

Aravis, deadly archer
I did the quest to eliminate the Dark Brotherhood, and he wasn't there in the cave when I killed everyone. Is he still out there? My first play through I killed him when I joined the brotherhood, cause his voice just grated on me like crazy. I like my current companion's voice, very soft and soothing. Traveling with Cicero would be like having that really annoying passenger on a road trip. However I can see the value of having him as companion if you're just looking for a laugh and/or for kicks. Dressing him up in all those different outfits certainly had comedic value.

Blackst0rm

Cicero is the chuck norris of Skyrim. He also roundhouse kicks!

Invader Vin

I have to admit, I find him really annoying as well. Like Nazir, I'm just not a fan of clowns or jesters and I find them a bit irritating. However, during the quest to eliminate Cicero, the spectral assassin you get from the spell granted to you mentions it being a bad idea to kill him and makes some reasonable arguments about it. After all, the nightmother did speak and whatnot, and I believe from Cicero's point of view he is merely trying to uphold what the Dark Brotherhood is really all about. So I figured I'd let him live after all--which is crazy cuz I was totally intent on killing the guy at first.

I'll give him a try as a follower. Who knows, he might grow on me. There was a change in his tone towards the end of the quest that leads me to believe there is more to the guy than simply being a silly, annoying, madman.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts