the most perfect pure assassin.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

jonathan90

well known member
Okay guys, I have started a new dark elf character, and why?
because she will become the most slickest, most slyest bitch, who ever hit skyrim!!!!

At the moment it's a slow process, just using up all of her skills, to master the art of murder.
she is only a level 10,sucks I know. but she will build herself up, over loads of time of just playing the game.

I want to use illusion and restoration spell craft. And loads of light armour indeed.
I want perks in light armour that will enable faster regeneration of stamina, and very high protection.

but at the moment I have just got this crappy steel armour. :sadface:
And I want something diffirent then a hunting bow but can't find anoother good bow, better then my hunting bow.

I will let you know how she is going over this post in the next few weeks.
Does anyone else have any best pure assassin build idea's?

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
Fun fact. Assassins don't engage in open battle. Restoration is useless. Fun Fact. So is stamina. Fun Fact. You should be using dark brotherhood armor, what are you thinking using steel armor?

jonathan90

well known member
Fun fact. Assassins don't engage in open battle. Restoration is useless. Fun Fact. So is stamina. Fun Fact. You should be using dark brotherhood armor, what are you thinking using steel armor?
You only use restoration when you are recovering. not when you have like 12 guys hitting you at once.
when you have 12 guys hitting you at once you need to use healing potions.
but in a way restoration is useless.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
If you build the character correctly, you will never need restoration and rarely need health potions. Taking on 12 guys or more never happens because my bow takes care of the majority of them before they even discover my location and then with the blades i dispatch the rest fairly quickly. Only potions you'll need are invisibility potions.

jonathan90

well known member
Press wait. Health instantly recovered. So once again...why restoration?
Only a small amount of restoration, or maybe I should not use restoration at all.

jonathan90

well known member
I need to find better armour, but please understand I am only a level 10. it takes just a little bit more time to get more armour.

jonathan90

well known member
And yes, I am using illusion spell craft.
Because I need that's maybe the most best option.

It's the ability to avoid getting caught as much as possible.

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
Here's what i focus on when building an assassin.

Perks; Light Armor, One-Handed, Archery, Illusion, Alchemy, Enchanting, Sneak.

Light Armor, One-Handed, Sneak and Archery is self explanatory, assassins in heavy armor make no sense unless you're a nordic warrior assassin which i do have a build of and it works nicely.

Alchemy is for making poisons and invisibility potions, these are usually the only potions i ever need. Rarely i'll use a HP potion when it comes to a extended boss fight. Even then i get rid of them quickly with poisons.

Illusion is for when you run out of potions you can still cast a invisibility spell or have a enemy fight for you.

Enchanting is useful when using an assassin because having a selection of weapons for different occasions will really save your rear. My usual setup is a bow with frost damage because it slows my enemies down, and then i have a sword with absorb health and shock damage. The absorb health will usually keep me healed plenty and the shock damage renders mages useless against you because it drains their magicka.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I saw "Perfect Pure Assassin" and thought he made Lucien Lachance....

As for tips. Stealth and Daggers. I see the point of restoration and stamina. All you said about stamina is better regen which makes sense but armor perks should be last priority. I never was a bow assassin I won't lie so I can't really help. As for Armor, personally you reach the point that the Dark Brotherhood Armor, Hail Sithis!, the gloves are the only ones with a useful enchantment really late game, I personally upgraded to Nightingale. Now it is all preference but those are my thoughts.

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
I saw "Perfect Pure Assassin" and thought he made Lucien Lachance....

As for tips. Stealth and Daggers. I see the point of restoration and stamina. All you said about stamina is better regen which makes sense but armor perks should be last priority. I never was a bow assassin I won't lie so I can't really help. As for Armor, personally you reach the point that the Dark Brotherhood Armor, Hail Sithis!, the gloves are the only ones with a useful enchantment really late game, I personally upgraded to Nightingale. Now it is all preference but those are my thoughts.
Bow assassins don't need stamina as much as you think

itsLilBeastHD

Jason, Modder.
You forgot that illusion can be used for calm at earlier levels

I see, i did forget to mention that little thing. Thanks for the point out.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Bow assassins don't need stamina as much as you think

Yeah I realize that Melee Assassins are more power attack dependent than archers. Like I said I was talking about my "expertise" which is Cloak and Dagger, not Shadows and Arrows.

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
Yeah I realize that Melee Assassins are more power attack dependent than archers. Like I said I was talking about my "expertise" which is Cloak and Dagger, not Shadows and Arrows.
Shadows and Arrows....you make us sound too good. Most of what we end up doing is shooting one guy and running like a chicken

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Shadows and Arrows....you make us sound too good. Most of what we end up doing is shooting one guy and running like a chicken
Lolz I know you can still one shot most enemies. Oh to quote Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures "One more thing!" Dude poisons son. They are what gives in my opinion assassin builds versatility.

Leseras

Darkness guides me.
Lolz I know you can still one shot most enemies. Oh to quote Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures "One more thing!" Dude poisons son. They are what gives in my opinion assassin builds versatility.
Which is why early on I always love finding spiders