The most irritating combination of followers in the game!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Now, I've had many combinations of followers in Skyrim (as well as conjured beings), but, by far the most irritating combo I've ever had was over the weekend with Serana and Balbus. Both push you and neither ever shuts up. They can't even work together on anything. They don't like Fire Antronachs or Storm Antronachs (for the obvious reason) and keep getting mad at the Frost Antronachs if they get hit when they're the ones insisting on running in front of them when they're fighting.

And don't get me started with Dremora Lords and Serana's raises! It's so friggin' noisy between the groaning, barking, complaining and threatening that I can't hear myself think!

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
While I love my current all-girl road show... the most annoying combo I have had is Serana and Lydia. Serana with her pushing, Lydia with her standing in front of you. Don't ever get caught with them in a narrow tunnel. Sheez! I don't know how many times I've had to Ice Form those two just to get past them.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
While I love my current all-girl road show... the most annoying combo I have had is Serana and Lydia. Serana with her pushing, Lydia with her standing in front of you. Don't ever get caught with them in a narrow tunnel. Sheez! I don't know how many times I've had to Ice Form those two just to get past them.
I've learned to Ethereal Shout like you wouldn't believe. Unrelenting Force works as well, but they tend to get pissed off. :)

shadowkitty

Mistress of Shadows
I've learned to Ethereal Shout like you wouldn't believe. Unrelenting Force works as well, but they tend to get pissed off. :)
ooo... I never thought of Ethereal Shout. And you get that one quite early. Thanks!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts