The most fun class you've played?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Night eye has really been a blessing. I always assault outside targets at night and use night eye to make it seem like day. Great for stealth.

Use it all the time.
Is Night Eye a 24 hour ability like all the other racial ones?? Or can you use it whenever?

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You can use it whenever but it turns off automatically after a few minutes and you have to re-use it, probably to prevent people from forgetting it's on. It sucks that it uses the Shout key. . .

Stereofanic

Hero of the defenceless, Champion of mankind
Khajiit's have always been my favourite to play as, usually as a sneaky type character but since Skyrim lets them use their claws again I occasionally switch to unarmed

LombardiSpot

Pure mage has been a lot of fun for me. I started mainly relying on my follower Lydia to do the melee combat, distract the enemies and I would stand afar and cast fire or ice spells. Soon, I had the Impact perk and that really made things progress. I still needed a follower to destract the enemies, but I was able to handle more enemies by casting a dual-wield fire or ice to each attacker so that enemies spent most of their time recovering from being stunned. Always used the best available Mage-Armor (Iron, Ebony, etc).

But as I learned Conjuration, I quickly became a 100 master, and can create one ot two Demora Lords to fight enemies while I stand back and cast desctruction spells from afar.

But my Alteration and Conjuration skills quickly went to 100, but my Restoration and Destruction Lagged. So once I achieved DragonHide, I now dual cast Dragon-Hide, go alone, don't summon a Lord unless necessary, and do all the damage myself. Use a high-power destruction spell in one hand and the Greater-Ward in the other. Now my Destruction and REstoration are catching up.

I lately mastered Enchanting, but didn't have any of the perks. I used up all my saved perks to be able to cast dual skill enchantments. With a ring and an amulet each having +50 magika / 20% less for desctruction spell, I can now cast expert->master level destruction.

I recently learned that the Ancient Dragon is still very difficult to kill at times. Just this morning I had to call my ol' buddy dragon to help with an Ancient Dragon. In this fight I learned that Dragon-Hide and Dual-Weild Greater Ward will result in no health loss when taking full spray from an Ancient Dragon. But you better keep running, because a greater ward will not help against his Bite!

It's been a fun progression.

LombardiSpot

Clarification: With a ring and an amulet each having +50 magika / 20% less for desctruction spell, I can now cast expert->master level destruction consistently throughout most battles without need to drink magika potions, etc.

After hundreds of hours as warrior, thief and regular mage on several characters up to lv
50 - 60ish.
I've found Necromancer to be the most fun, perhaps the most difficult also.

bananban

I love the Altmer heavy-armor mage I created... even though it turned into a god when I leveled conjuration. It's my only character that is really invincible. I only tend to play him when I am bored and want to mess around, though.

Currently I'm mainly playing a Dunmer vampire in the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild. It's quite fun when you have to keep track of your vampiric stages and sneak into towns and camps safely to feed. Stealth has always been my favorite area overall, however fun magic can be. Pickpocketing is also a terribly fun skill, at least to me. I have most NPCs running around in their underwear because of it...

Purr

:3
I don't really know.. this is hard. : D I like to use all of them.. it's fun to be mage and use only magic, but it's also fun to use sword (I haven't tried blocking yet). But maybe mage is more of my thing, I never get tired of using magic!

My newest character is High Elf, who uses only magic and it have been so awesome. I like to hit from far (yes, bow is my thing too!).

I love the Altmer heavy-armor mage I created... even though it turned into a god when I leveled conjuration. It's my only character that is really invincible. I only tend to play him when I am bored and want to mess around, though.

Currently I'm mainly playing a Dunmer vampire in the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild. It's quite fun when you have to keep track of your vampiric stages and sneak into towns and camps safely to feed. Stealth has always been my favorite area overall, however fun magic can be. Pickpocketing is also a terribly fun skill, at least to me. I have most NPCs running around in their underwear because of it...

Lol heavy armor mage / conjurer! Sounds like a fluffing Xerxes the god is king.
Must be the easiest way of playing the game ever xD

I've got a necro-electricutioer Wearing enchanted light armor and he is basically one of the 9 divines, nothing can kill him..
Conjuration is the plops!
Got any Volkihar thralls yet? You should lol

unrealtron

My first character was a badass nord Viking. He used sword and shield, warhammer, and heavy armor. Right now I'm trying to play as a high elf mage/assassin. I use sneak whenever I can, if I am detected, I kill them with fire.

Medea

The Shadow Queen
Stealth Mage. Not too hard, and definitely not too easy. Too easy=BORE FEST

Forumate

I have played as a sword and board warrior, Spellsword, Illusion thief, and a Necromancer. Sword and shield warrior is my favorite. Necromancer is really fun to but you need a few mods to make the most of it.

Paralyzing stuff with the spell and enchantments seems to never go wrong, accept when you're up against an acient dragon.
But that's what Volkihar thralls are for lol, instead of using destruction magic yourself, let a vsmpire do it for you!
They make quit work of everything in their path, electrocuting them all, quite fast too in most cases :p
Giving both of your thralls "staves of conjure storm atronac" (assuming you hurried and got to the "twin souls" perk.
They will eventually summon their own crazy ass storm atronacs, results are tragic for anyone or anything in your path.

I'm gonna mention the fact that this can be done with a follower too and suddenly you have a small army of lightning shooting maniacs :)

I know I've said this several times before, this will not be the last thou. Because... It's so awesome I can't help but to share it!

I enjoy playing with my Nord Warrior who uses archery only to engage enemies at distance and when they get close I use sword and shield. It is very fun.

Atrocious

Dovahkiin
I like playing Stealth Mage. I'm a Dark Elf and find Stealth Mage extremely enjoyable

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
My favorite has always been a sneaky thief/assassin, although the two related questlines kind of force you to be somewhat adept at up close and personal combat.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I have to say, playing a pacifist is some of the most fun I've had in this game! You need to be very strategic in order to survive some situations without killing anything. And, killing a dragon is pretty neat, but healing and buffing a bear who's killing a dragon is a whole different kind of epic.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
In most of the Elder Scrolls games, I've always gotten the most fun out of playing a thief character. Taking people's valuables is pretty fun.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts