The most fun class you've played?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dylansauce

I think all of the classes are fun but the one I have most fun with is my Female Orc Warrior. She generally uses a one handed weapon and a sword, but sometimes two handed. She wears heavy armor and is a member of the Imperial Leigon.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
I've tried pretty much every class type you could imagine. I think ive started... 15 different characters?

But i just kept coming back to my assassin/theif. Its just my preferred playstyle.

I ONLY have my current character now. Details Below...

I think one of the funnest classes i've played is the rouge i just made yesterday. it's really fun trying to sneak up behind someone for a backstab, and either killing them and fighting there friends with my dagger, or failing... and still having to fight with my dagger. ancestors wrath sure comes in handy : P

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Night eye has really been a blessing. I always assault outside targets at night and use night eye to make it seem like day. Great for stealth.

Use it all the time.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I recently started a pure destruction mage and even though it's a lot of fun during the early levels, it's near suicide past level 15. If destruction magic is ever scaled (like it should be) it could easily be the most fun class.

catweazle

Werewolf of Riverwood
i tend to play the good guy. no pick pocketing. no theives guild and low sneak.

im a nord with dragon armour, dedric great sword and love of being a werewolf.

when i encounter a mage simply... ice form said mage. run up and smah the ice, stun him with the block and cut his dam head off.

Train

Is that all you got?!
My favorite character style is the one I have now: Nord, lvl 32, light armor, 1h (war axe mainly), block, archery, restoration. I do not improve the weapons/armor that I find, which is a major reason I like this build so much. I do use sneak a little bit, but very rare and only in tough situations, I do not add perks to it though; the only skills that get perks are the above mentioned. I've collected lots of armor that boosts attacks or provides reistance to fire, frost and lightning, so dragons and mages are slightly easier than they used to be.

This is a very hard style to play, decisions are critical, and it's impossible to face something that's above your level. I do, however, have a wonderful Elven blade that I found which has 20 drain health, so in some situations I can take higher level enemies by stealing their life to replenish mine. It's very soul thirsty though, I find myself periodically delving into Dwemer ruins in search of filled gems to feed its lust (soul trapping isn't allowed, so empty ones won't do).

Chokain

Nightblade has to be the funnest class iv played. Something about sneaking up to a large group of enemys and furying them, sit back and watch the mayham. Then slitting the victors throught.

Train

Is that all you got?!
I might create a new character and actually play to it's strengths. What type of character should I be?

What type of character do you want it to be?

Train

Is that all you got?!
Not a stealthy one as I've already played like that before.

That leaves melee and magic. I know a lot more about melee characters, that's what I find myself playing mostly, they're hard and you have to be skilled to play them...or at least the way I play. Read my above post for an example. ^

Train

Is that all you got?!
I really want to try out some of those awesome master level spell though. What is the best character for magic?

Altmer with destruction, illusion, conjuration, restoration and alteration. Only problem with this character is it becomes a god at level 25. You do have a slight struggle in the beginning, but it's still easy for those that know how to best use certain skills. I can take Sabre cats at level five where any other style couldn't until level 15-20. Thus the reason mages bore me.

Train

Is that all you got?!
Magic is way overpowered. I only play on Master, and even then it's ridiculous. Of course, to most people, mages seem underpowered at first, this is due to not using illusion or not using it properly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts