The most fun class you've played?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ned

Nerevarine
My main is a sneaky Nord in heavy armor that uses a sword and shield up close and a bow at range. Hybrid warrior/thief, basically. I used a character like this in Morrowind and Oblivion, as well.

I really want to make a full on Melee orc that uses a two hand weapon, though.

Oren74

easy - Sword, board, restoration tank with perks in speech that doesn't craft.

Why? think about it...very little housekeeping (no crafting gear, no enchatning gear, no getting materials to craft, no switching out weapons during combat, selling anything to any vendor, no archery)

Can't stand pausing combat, switching a weapon or spell

Theif would be the most fun, but way to much switching equipment and drinking healing potions. (pause pause pause)

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
My favorite race to play is the khajiits. Idk why but they just seem like a more joyus race while the others are involved in conflict or are just pansies.

Mytheos

My character build is similar to Mytheos's, though I like to think of my character as a Skirmisher.

His primary offensive skill is one-handed.
Defensives are Light Armor and Block.
He will dabble in Restoration (just enough for the magicka regen, up to to apprentice restoration, regeneration, and respite) and Alteration ( just up to maxing out Magic Resistance, but this will also help him cast his Mage/Candle light spells and some small shielding spells).
And his major skill is Alchemy.

So far I've been playing on Expert (I usually play on Adept) and the challenge is quite nice. I refuse to touch Smithing and Enchanting, which means I have to depend on Alchemy to meet my shortcomings :) Only about 15 (haven't invested in any of the spellcasting perks yet), and I'm devoting the leveling points evenly between health and stamina.

Quite a nice build. May not the best from a power-gaming perspective, but it's fun and easily possible with a bit of thought and a follower!

Consider enchanting down the line for alchemy fortification. Poisons that make you mouth water can be made. :)

This playstyle is a lot of fun. Mind you i hotkey a certain type of poison. And there are days where i just go gather ingredients.

The swamp around morthol is great for

Deathbell( damage health)
swamp fungal pod( paralysis)

Around riften is good for
Red mountain flower (damage health)
canis root(paralysis)

imp stool is found in ever cave and it does paralysis aswell.

Any deer or wild game with small antlers can use their small antlers as damage health. Troll fat too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997R using Tapatalk

Sparkz

Mysterious Creature
Effect: Vampirism
Race: Dunmer ( Dark elf )
Class:Mage
Build:Necromancer

Due to my current build it lets me play around with the illusion tree of magic.Seeing a bandit mob attack and kill another bandit and then raising that dead bandit up to fight against the one who killed him is entertaining for me.

At lower levels this build is weak due to the fact that it relys heavly on ur pet to do the damage.If your facing 2 mobs and kill one then start to raise pet then kill other it pritty much nullifies your pet usage.Finding a balance between killing/defending/casting is a must for this build.

I Play on Master difficulty from level one.
( And have been a vampire since level one )

My Favorite race types are elfs.

Straumgald

I really like two the hand heavy warrior all three tradeskills build for the first character. The sideways power attacks that kill 2-4 dudes at once are pretty badass. Also I like the charging attack with a two handed weapon, it makes sense those would kill just about anything in one hit.

I'd say my destruction pure mage was the most fun leveling up and then just killing everything. My conjurer has been the most challenging. No destruction and heavy armor + 1h. Now that I got my restoration high enough and got necromage, I'm going to be a vampire for extreme overpoweredness. Dead thrall is an amazing spell, he usually does all the work.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I had a lot of fun with an Imperial knight type character. I used a sword and shield with heavy armor and relied heavily on restoration spells as well.

When I decided to make a new character I couldn't decide if I wanted to be a sneaky archer, or a warrior wielding a two handed warhammer. So I decided to be both.
I rolled with a Nord and I sneak around using a bow and arrow then switch to a warhammer when I'm discovered or need to fight close range.
I usually always increase health when I level up and I use my perks on archery, two handed, sneak, or light armor in that order of priority.

When most people decide to roll a character that is going to rely on sneaking and archery, they don't typically think of Nords. However, combining sneak archery with a two handed warhammer has been a blast so far.
This is pretty much exactly how I am. The mage play style is easily my least favorite, I just can't get into it (and yes, I have tried...several times). The sneaky archer is fun, but I don't like playing it full time. As morguen said, I'll weaken opponents with a few arrows, then charge in with my sword and shield or battleaxe.

Tiger_Wolff

Right now I'm playing a wood elf stealth character. Major skills, one handed, block, light armor, and illusion. My play style changes, depending how I feel like playing. When I'm exploring, I'm never on a horse, always sneaking and invisible. When I come to a mob, the first thing I do is use mayhem. Then I'll shout aura whisper, the only shout I use now, and finish of whats left over with dagger, bow, or sword. My mana pool is 300, to cast the master illusion spells. I found a expert paralyze spell which is fun to use on Lidia. She would fall down doing a face plant, makes me laugh all the time. I would have to wear master alteration robe to cast it though. All in all would have to say this build has given me the most fun to play.

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
All classes are amazing and fun, all can be exploited to, in the end you can have all types in daedric armor and enchanted to become severely over-powered and make anything on master difficulty your bitch, yes even for assassins as well, you can build yourself with to be undetectable in heavy armor. Imo, the most versitil class is the mage, with so much magic to destroy your foes with the elements or bend there minds to your will, protect/heal yourself and others, conjure demons, undead, and weapons. Next would be the assassin, due to archery, sneaking and cutting necks, dual wielding, or singe wield and illusion, you also get the executions of regular combat as a warrior would, your most likely going with a dagger or a sword. Realistically you can use what ever you prefer. The warrior stays pretty standard, light/heavy, most likely heavy, one handed and shield, or two handed. To keep me busy and switching and my hp and stamina up high i prefer a background of restoration with one handed and shield, for the fact it heals (duh) and heals stamina as well :) (respite) but most of all the warrior is just the complete bad ass with the beautiful cinematic executions, best for fighting dragons i say. Sure a mage can constantly stun but when it dies, it just dies, and sure a assassin can sneak up and one hit kill a dragon on master but thats just lame and easy. A warrior now will jump on its head and make that dragon as fluff my life before its over.

Races i prefer, when it comes to mage, high elf always. Assassins, argonian, khajit, woodelf. Warriors, Orc.
Also a nice extra versatility is the battle mage, melee and spells work great together i was doing one-handed sword and restoration in the other hand it makes up for no block more then blocking imo it keeps the power attacks and you alive easiest and reduces pausing and scrolling through items for potions. Soon i may make a two handed battle mage to switch off to restoration and destruction when need be.

Get creative guys there are a whole list of skills mix and match!

DanielJS

I abuse my powers.
I'm playing a different style Warrior. I'm going into Heavy armor and Block primarily. I literally bash peoples heads in then punch away until they die. Extremely fun and effective. I went high stamina at beginning but leveled it out with health. I'm also a nord.

YO MAMA

I play a nord whos name is YO MAMA. He is a complete daedra overlord. Complete daedra armor. 100 archery, 100 one handed, heavy armor 100. He likes the daedra sword, and loves the bow. He can kill anyone who stands in his path.

Iconoclast

My nord is a true warrior! He swings a two handed battle axe, wears heavy armour, got the stamina of a beast, and is a brilliant blacksmith! He'll shoot a bow for a stealth kill....but once detected, he'll hack and slash his way through any enemy!!

i'm gonna try and make a character who uses block and destruction (possibly conj. and alt.) should be a challenge!

& always play on Master since day 1 : P

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Most enjoyable build for me is probably an assassin, thanks to hundreds of hours of perfecting the Art of Stealth while trying to get Silent Assassin ratings for every level on the highest difficulty in Hitman: Blood Money. Sneaking is engraved into my DNA at this point, I think. I love it.

I'm also really enjoying my current mage, and I honestly didn't think I would. He's more powerful than my warriors have been, which has been a very nice surprise. And those fury and calm spells make for some good times.

Don't know about most enjoyable race, though... I don't notice enough practical difference between the races to really say which is the most fun to play. My favorite race, however, is Nord, mainly because my favorite character happens to be one.

Monolith

The Progeny of Vikings
I started the game with a 2-handed Nord warrior in heavy armor (pictured in my avatar), with all 3 crafting skills, some sneaking, and no magic. He turned out rather simplistic and overpowered in the long run: all I did was rush my enemies and beat the bejesus out of them with 2H weapons. Oh, and of course I used shouts as well. Still, it was fairly monotonous in retrospect, at least when compared to my new character, a sneaky dual-wielding/archer Khajiit. I'm working on the crafting skills this time around as well, with an emphasis on poison making, and if he also gets overpowered at higher levels, I'll bust out the difficulty increasing mod. I dunno if it's because I started on expert, but so far I'm absolutely loving the challenge; having to plan fights ahead and sometimes having to shamefully accept that a foe is beyond my current fighting prowess. I'm also having a blast roleplaying the evil cat, avoiding do-gooder quests, picking the loathsome ones and killing innocents for no reason if I can get away with it. A second playthrough also gives me the chance to experience the content I missed out on the first time around: joining the Imperial Legion and the Dark Brotherhood.

My end game opinion may change, but right now I'd say my more versatile evil Khajiit assassin is more fun to play than his predecessor, the simple brute Nord.

newbieninja2

fistmaster general, reporting for duty!
for the first try I did what I planned to be a pure khajiit assassin with dual wielded daggers (named kitty dragonborn) but it just does not feel right with me (I would only hit with my right weapon because of my fps roots) so I ditched it for some destruction/restoration and became a total mix of combat, magic and steath.

after reading around 100 pages of skyim stuff on a completely diffrent forum they convinced me to try an archery character. she was a wood elf (named legolas teh dragonborn) with a weird haircut. it was with this that I beat most of the quest. my next character is gonna be a unarmed nord that wears heavy armor and enchants stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts