18+ The Morag Tong Returns

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    14352.jpg

Warning! This is an 18+ rp, but by no means, do you have to be 18+ just be aware that some content maybe unsuitable for children.

PLEASE MAKE YOUR CHARACTER A MORAG TONG.

The Morag Tong Returns

This role play was created by me and Cadaver

Rules:
    All normal role playing rules apply for this rp.

Swearing, profinaty and suggested sex is allowed.

Have fun.
    Plot:

The time of the dragons have passed, but the war still rages on throught the lands of Skyrim. So many have lost their lives and so many more will, war brings death, death brings scavengers, scavengers bring evil. The whole of Skyrim is in tormail and this has provided perfect chance for an old assassins guild to return.

The Morag Tong died out long ago, the Dark Brotherhood were originally the Morag Tong, but they brokfe off it to form their own guild. Slowly the Morag Tong died and became nothing, replaced by the Dark Brotherhood, meaning the Morag Tong were not even worth remembering. They soon became forgotten and lost, but then out of the ashes of what used to be one of the most infamous guilds in Tamriel began to reform into a new darkness.

The Morag Tong were brought back and became more powerful than ever, striking fear into the hearts of the people of Morrowind. Now they are back and because of this they make it the perfect chance to take a blow the Brotherhood, as they were one of the many reasons they died out in the first place...

But the Dark Brotherhood are not allowing to be undermined and are not allowing for themselves to be wiped out like their original guild. The Dark Brotherhood are already feeling the effects of the refomation of an old guild. The Dark Brotherhood are losing business, the death toll in Tamriel building up. The already weak Dark Borthood have no option, but to get others to help them, and they begin to build the guild back up to its original state.

No where is safe now two infamous assassins guilds are building in power by the day, no alley way, home, farm or stable is closed from the watching eyes of the assassins. The Morag Tong are getting stronger and they have fully returned to their full might, Luna and Elrond, two members of the elder council now face a new dawn of darkness as the Dark Brotherhood begin to interrupt the Morag Tong and their growth in power and things begin to go wrong, once to often...

The war of two assassins guild begin and the clash for power has begun...

Cast

Death raider - Luna Halfblood [OP]

Cadaver - Elrond Fire Blade [OP]

Captain Nagisus - Chil - Vei

Aerin Benoch - Alara the Younger

Lord Siffington 2nd - Movere Sylvare

Boudica - Kud - Ei

Why - So - Serious - Oriton

Okay just post your cc's and Ill give them a look and we will let you know if you are accepted :)

Cadaver

name : Elrond fire Blade
    race: high elf

armor : nightingale they where his farther given to him in the event of his imminent death along with the blade of his farther witch he concealed hidden underneath his cloak also underneath is an array of sharp weapons knives small batleaxes his cloak witch bares the mark of the of the once proud houses of Fireblade centured in Whiterun now is just used to hold his bow and arrows but his cloak Elrond prince of the elves will evenge his for farhers till his last breath. poisened with the blood of a werewolf in battle who will destory anything then get into his way his lust for blood is that of a ruthless killer

appearance:his head is tied back a scar reaches his face and stains all of his neck his eyes are said to be able to tear a mans sole into pieces his hands scared by the tide of war his voice is deep and haunting it is said that his words maybe sweeter than a sweetrole but are actually venom that has penetrated you're skin and is waiting for the right time to rip you apart

personality
    : now you may think that he would be emotionely scared by the passing of his familey but he takes great pleasure in his allegiance to grand high master and somtimes i thing he dosent remember his former self he has been engulfed by his lust for power and death he is a shadow of his former self he dose what you ask providing its comes from the right person and enjoys but dosent fear death infact he embraces ia born leader and a born killer ad veteran in combat

:bio
    when i was 14 my house was robbed by a gang of ruthless heartless barbaric bandits now come to to think of it it kind of remindes me of me now . you see in the defence of my family my farther took up arms killed two of the bandits but the third ran off then an arrow piereced my farthers of great streart i watched as i saw my farther murdered by someone who is now my savior the grand master of the morag tong armed with my farthers sword i lunge a faint harted attack said grand master an evil smile crept onto his face a sinister look then a raise of his hand and i woke in the endless abyes that is here!

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Looks good! I'm going out this evening but I'll see if I can put together a cc for you guys tonight. While I love her, I feel like I should play as someone other than my beloved Elsa...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Name: Luna Halfblood
    Race: Dark Elf

Appearance:
    images

She has short white hair which comes down to her shoulders. Her hair is straight and is usually worn with locks in her hair. She has blue crystal looking eyes which usually entices men to her, because of their beauty and pure georgeausness. She has purple, bluish looking skin and she is 5'8 and has quite a slim build. She looks vunerable and weak, but she is strong and looknig so weak, is a great advantage to her in combat.

Personality: She is acts weak and pethetic to those she doesn't know and usually acts like she can barely defend herself, when in reality she is a strong and determined fight who is not easily but down or defeated. To the people she knows well she shows her true evil and dark self, she can be very arrogant and selfish, never backing down in a fight, always sticking up for herself and others. She can be nice though on rare occasions where she can be caring and kind to others, but this is very rare and not many people experience this.

Bio: She was born and raised in Morrowind and her father was a great assassin and tactician. She followed in his footsteps and was trained to become a fight an killer, training hard every day to do the best she could, and to make her father proud of her her. Her father was infact one of the three Guildmasters of the newly reformed Morag Tong.

She became one of the best assassins and because of that she became a member of the elder council of the Morag Tong. Her lover was a man called Elrond and she loved him wiht her heart, even if she didn't show it all the time. They became aquainted when Elrond first came to sanctuary and he was brought by her father. She never knew how her father had met Elrond and brought him there, but it wasn't her duty to ask questions which didn't need answering.

Luna was a great assassin and a ruthless one at that and she was one never to back down, now the new events have started as a great guild war between the Dark Brotherhood and Morag Tog has begun.

Gear: Her primary weapon is her throwing stars which she uses for almost every kill she makes.
    images

She also uses silver spear, dripped in poison for close combat.
    images

And for when she is in great need and has no other weapons at her despossal she uses a dagger which she keeped in her boots at all time.

She wears a black dress which covers only a part of her body, it goes from the brests down to just below the thigh. She wears black boots, which a good for running and each one has a small blade at the tip just incase she gets in real danger.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Name: Chil-Vei
    Aliases: Lyosha Overfirth, Puffs-His-Chest.
    Race: Argonian

Appearance: 5'9" Scrawny. White scales, blue eyes without pupils. Has rather large fins on his head rather than horns. Normally wears black robes with various patterns painted onto them in grey underneath white decorative plating. Has large upper back and front teeth that protrude from his upper lip. Digitigrade - walks solely on his toes, not on his heels. Has large, uncut claws.

Weaponry: Carries around two small, curved, gilded silver daggers. Other than this, Lyosha relies on shock magic to defeat his enemies. He refrains from using staves, however, and uses only his, own magicks. He most commonly uses Shock Runes, placing them underneath the beds of his targets to blow them up in their sleep.

Personality: Lyosha is a very proud and arrogant man, believing him to be above all his fellow Morag Tong members. He remains visibly calm, but is very harsh in his insults. He does not care for many, but those he does care about, he does so deeply. He is a very intelligent man, and quite sly. He is, in his private time, a poet and writer, and quite a good one at that, but too shy to share his work.

History: Lyosha's place of birth isn't known to anyone. He was found in Narsis in a torn bear pelt, with nothing but a note saying Chil-Vei. He was adopted by a Breton man and Imperial woman, Jacques and Ariana Overfirth, who gave him the nickname Lyosha.

At the age of 11, he discovered that he had an adept magical ability. His loving adopted parents kept encouraging him to train, and eventually, he became a master of Destruction and adept in Illusion. Hearing of his newfound ability, his (morally non-existent) real parents tracked him down and tried to get the Overfirths to give him up to them so the poor Argonian couple could leech off of his talent. Their answer was no from Jacques, Ariana, and Lyosha himself. His motto was always "Why wade through mud when there is a bridge?"

Upon reaching adulthood, he decided his talents were being wasted, and he was almost entirely broke, still living with Ariana (Jacques had committed suicide after he split up his beloved Ari). It was then he decided to join the Morag Tong to become something, and would send some of all the money he made to his adopted mother. And to be sure he did not forget her, he insisted to be called Lyosha Overfirth.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador

Appearance: 5'9" Muscular. White scales, blue eyes without pupils. Has rather large fins on his head rather than horns. Normally wears black robes with various patterns painted onto them in grey underneath white decorative plating. Has large upper back and front teeth that protrude from his upper lip. Digitigrade - walks solely on his toes, not on his heels. Has large, uncut claws.
    nag could you add a bit more like bio and personality and gear?

Cadaver

Appearance: 5'9" Scrawny. White scales, blue eyes without pupils. Has rather large fins on his head rather than horns. Normally wears black robes with various patterns painted onto them in grey underneath white decorative plating. Has large upper back and front teeth that protrude from his upper lip. Digitigrade - walks solely on his toes, not on his heels. Has large, uncut claws.

Weaponry: Carries around two small, curved, gilded silver daggers. Other than this, Lyosha relies on shock magic to defeat his enemies. He refrains from using staves, however, and uses only his, own magicks. He most commonly uses Shock Runes, placing them underneath the beds of his targets to blow them up in their sleep.

Personality: Lyosha is a very proud and arrogant man, believing him to be above all his fellow Morag Tong members. He remains visibly calm, but is very harsh in his insults. He does not care for many, but those he does care about, he does so deeply. He is a very intelligent man, and quite sly. He is, in his private time, a poet and writer, and quite a good one at that, but too shy to share his work.

History: Lyosha's place of birth isn't known to anyone. He was found in Narsis in a torn bear pelt, with nothing but a note saying Chil-Vei. He was adopted by a Breton man and Imperial woman, Jacques and Ariana Overfirth, who gave him the nickname Lyosha.

At the age of 11, he discovered that he had an adept magical ability. His loving adopted parents kept encouraging him to train, and eventually, he became a master of Destruction and adept in Illusion. Hearing of his newfound ability, his (morally non-existent) real parents tracked him down and tried to get the Overfirths to give him up to them so the poor Argonian couple could leech off of his talent. Their answer was no from Jacques, Ariana, and Lyosha himself. His motto was always "Why wade through mud when there is a bridge?"

Upon reaching adulthood, he decided his talents were being wasted, and he was almost entirely broke, still living with Ariana (Jacques had committed suicide after he split up his beloved Ari). It was then he decided to join the Morag Tong to become something, and would send some of all the money he made to his adopted mother. And to be sure he did not forget her, he insisted to be called Lyosha Overfirth.
    i really like this one death

The Phantom

Consulting Criminal
    Name: Movere Sylvare
    Race: Mixed Race (Imperial/Dark Elf)
    Appearance: Movere
    The-Elder-Scrolls-online-artwork-assassin-450x250.jpg

always wears dark clothes. He is always seen with his signature quiver on his back and gold gilded robes. When he has his hood down he has short hair, stuck up at the front. With the veil off his face he has chin stubble and rugged features. His posture can be good when he is showing respect but mostly he prowls around, barely making a sound.

Weaponry and fighting style: He normally uses his trusty bow as he is an expert archer, never seen without his quiver as he believes that even when disarmed or without a bow the arrow can still be a deadly weapon. He however, is capable of close quarters combat using his fists most of the time but can use his throwing knives if things get too chaotic. To quickly dispatch of people he is an expert with the throwing knife and pin-point accurate.

Personality: He is rather quiet and just follows orders. He keeps up the charade of feeling no emotion or remorse. In fact he kills only for the money and to help feed his family. He is still quite sensitive even after years of assassination, he is rather timid always showing his superiors respect so as not to anger them. He works only for the sake of those he loves and hopes know one will ever find out about them.

Biography: He was brought up in a poor family learning to take what he needs at any cost. When he was 14 his family was on the brink of starvation when a man showed up, unbeknownst to him it was a Morag Tong assassin. The man told Movere that if he murdered this one man, he would pay him enough to feed his family for a month. He sceptically accepted and killed the man and the assassin stayed true to his word. The Morag Tong began to contact him more and more until he finally joined the cult and things were beginning to look up for him and his family. Until the Dark Brotherhood assassinated his father, Movere was devastated and is in a state of almost depression, barely saying a word. Until he enacts his revenge on the Dark Brotherhood assassin who murdered his father.

I'm really sorry that this is very rushed. The quality is rather bad and for that I apologise. I just didn't have much time to throw it together.... And kinda made it on the spot.

Aerin

IOK's Token Brit
    Ho Hum, fair warning, just got back from Les Mis and apparently all that death and despair inspired me. I didn't really intend for this CC to be so long! I hope you like her, I'm just getting to know her myself :)

Name: Alara the Younger
    Race: Nord

Appearance: Alara is strikingly pale, long white hair which she wears braided at all times. Her eyes are pale grey, cold and calculating at all times. Her figure is curvaceous, but toned after years of labour and training. It is clear that she would have some sway in hand to hand combat, but usually she is merely seen as a wench to be wooed. She has a light dusting of freckles across her face due to her fair complexion. Her features are sharp, nothing special, perhaps a little plain. However her gaze is penetrating, something which many have commented on, something which often makes those around her look the other way and keep their heads down.

honor_among_thieves_by_rainfeatherpearl-d3hom2n.jpg

~ Credit to RainfeatherPearl

Equipment: Alara prefers the simplicity of a sharp blade. Rather than waste her strength on a longbow, or her efforts with a sword, Alara chooses to coat her dual daggers with poisons and venoms. The daggers themselves are enchanted with fire, cursing her opponents with a slow and fiery death should her blades find their target. As well as her beloved blades she keeps a set of throwing knives strapped to her waist for longer distance kills. Occasionally she dips into the arcane, harnessing the powers of the void to conjure deathly blades and raise those fallen to aid her in times of battle when a stealthier approach is no longer viable.

Personality: Alara is often thought aloof and inconsiderate which mostly rings true. She is prone to look at others with disdain or indifference, only truly paying attention to those around her once she has found reason for keeping them close. She is a cruel tactician and prefers to sit quietly and monitor than to raise her voice. As such she is a woman of very few words, only choosing to speak when she deems it necessary. There is no softer side to her as many have foolishly hoped. She has grown close to men in the past, using them for her own purposes before dropping them at a moments notice. She has felt affection however, but has her own warped way of expressing such emotions. Her humour is dark and twisted, often seeing amusement in situations many would deem inappropriate. She pays them no mind however, happy to live her life as she sees fit.

Background: Alara was raised by her mother, Alara the elder, and her aunt Bera, in a secluded cabin in the tundras of The Pale. Both women had been cast out of their homes when Alara had been born, her mother's family choosing to disown her after the child's birth had been seen as a dishonour to the noble family. Bera had chosen to stand by her younger sister and as such had also been disowned. Due to the nature of their exile both women chose to raise Alara alone, relying on their limited hunting and alchemy skills to provide them the coin to feed themselves. As she grew older the women taught Alara their limited trades, the young girl honing her new skills, determined to live a life free of fear and hunger. She bitterly listened to her mother's lament over how she ha been thrown out, choosing even as a child to repay her grandparents for the pain they had caused her mother. Now with purpose Alara began to train herself, initially with crude iron daggers she had looted from a dead Stormcloak guard.

When she turned 18 she left home, a gift of her mother's old cloak to remind her of the two women who raised her. She headed straight for her mother's old home, taking up residence in the local tavern. She took her time, learning the Thane's routine, spending weeks tracking him and finding out the layout of his homestead from the easily persuaded bard who worked there. After 3 weeks of observation Alara finally chose her moment, easily sneaking in through an open window left unlatched by the bard.

It was a slaughter. Each member of her mother's family was left choking on their own blood, their throats slit with no remorse. Not once did she reveal herself, choosing not to speak to her grandfather. she left him last, allowed herself to enjoy her kill, her vengence. She quickly returned home with various trinkets and riches for her mother and aunt to either keep or sell on, ensuring that they would no longer feel the pang of hunger in their guts. Her mother never spoke of what happened, nor did she inquire after the smattering of blood that covered her girl's hands. Instead she silently gave her thanks, before turing to her gods, praying that her daughter not tread down a dark path any longer.

But Alara had started and could not come back. After her first kill came more, the young girl enjoying the power she held in her hands after so long living as no more than a beggar's bastard child. Before long she was contacted, a group of assassins had noted her work, offering her shelter and camaraderie in exchange for her loyalty and her blade. Under the Morag Tong she bloomed, mastering her art like any craftsman would. Her blades were her brushes, the blood her paint. Under their guidance Alara grew to enjoy her work more and more, and in doing so, she has become a deadly asset to anyone who has enough coin. She remains in contact with her mother and aunt, always sending half of what gold she earns to them to keep them warm and well fed.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Okay Ill have a talk with Cadaver and decide some things, we will wait for a few more applicants before making our final decision

Cadaver

Ho Hum, fair warning, just got back from Les Mis and apparently all that death and despair inspired me. I didn't really intend for this CC to be so long! I hope you like her, I'm just getting to know her myself :)

Name: Alara the Younger
    Race: Nord

Appearance: Alara is strikingly pale, long white hair which she wears braided at all times. Her eyes are pale grey, cold and calculating at all times. Her figure is curvaceous, but toned after years of labour and training. It is clear that she would have some sway in hand to hand combat, but usually she is merely seen as a wench to be wooed. She has a light dusting of freckles across her face due to her fair complexion. Her features are sharp, nothing special, perhaps a little plain. However her gaze is penetrating, something which many have commented on, something which often makes those around her look the other way and keep their heads down.

honor_among_thieves_by_rainfeatherpearl-d3hom2n.jpg

~ Credit to RainfeatherPearl

Equipment: Alara prefers the simplicity of a sharp blade. Rather than waste her strength on a longbow, or her efforts with a sword, Alara chooses to coat her dual daggers with poisons and venoms. The daggers themselves are enchanted with fire, cursing her opponents with a slow and fiery death should her blades find their target. As well as her beloved blades she keeps a set of throwing knives strapped to her waist for longer distance kills. Occasionally she dips into the arcane, harnessing the powers of the void to conjure deathly blades and raise those fallen to aid her in times of battle when a stealthier approach is no longer viable.

Personality: Alara is often thought aloof and inconsiderate which mostly rings true. She is prone to look at others with disdain or indifference, only truly paying attention to those around her once she has found reason for keeping them close. She is a cruel tactician and prefers to sit quietly and monitor than to raise her voice. As such she is a woman of very few words, only choosing to speak when she deems it necessary. There is no softer side to her as many have foolishly hoped. She has grown close to men in the past, using them for her own purposes before dropping them at a moments notice. She has felt affection however, but has her own warped way of expressing such emotions. Her humour is dark and twisted, often seeing amusement in situations many would deem inappropriate. She pays them no mind however, happy to live her life as she sees fit.

Background: Alara was raised by her mother, Alara the elder, and her aunt Bera, in a secluded cabin in the tundras of The Pale. Both women had been cast out of their homes when Alara had been born, her mother's family choosing to disown her after the child's birth had been seen as a dishonour to the noble family. Bera had chosen to stand by her younger sister and as such had also been disowned. Due to the nature of their exile both women chose to raise Alara alone, relying on their limited hunting and alchemy skills to provide them the coin to feed themselves. As she grew older the women taught Alara their limited trades, the young girl honing her new skills, determined to live a life free of fear and hunger. She bitterly listened to her mother's lament over how she ha been thrown out, choosing even as a child to repay her grandparents for the pain they had caused her mother. Now with purpose Alara began to train herself, initially with crude iron daggers she had looted from a dead Stormcloak guard.

When she turned 18 she left home, a gift of her mother's old cloak to remind her of the two women who raised her. She headed straight for her mother's old home, taking up residence in the local tavern. She took her time, learning the Thane's routine, spending weeks tracking him and finding out the layout of his homestead from the easily persuaded bard who worked there. After 3 weeks of observation Alara finally chose her moment, easily sneaking in through an open window left unlatched by the bard.

It was a slaughter. Each member of her mother's family was left choking on their own blood, their throats slit with no remorse. Not once did she reveal herself, choosing not to speak to her grandfather. she left him last, allowed herself to enjoy her kill, her vengence. She quickly returned home with various trinkets and riches for her mother and aunt to either keep or sell on, ensuring that they would no longer feel the pang of hunger in their guts. Her mother never spoke of what happened, nor did she inquire after the smattering of blood that covered her girl's hands. Instead she silently gave her thanks, before turing to her gods, praying that her daughter not tread down a dark path any longer.

But Alara had started and could not come back. After her first kill came more, the young girl enjoying the power she held in her hands after so long living as no more than a beggar's bastard child. Before long she was contacted, a group of assassins had noted her work, offering her shelter and camaraderie in exchange for her loyalty and her blade. Under the Morag Tong she bloomed, mastering her art like any craftsman would. Her blades were her brushes, the blood her paint. Under their guidance Alara grew to enjoy her work more and more, and in doing so, she has become a deadly asset to anyone who has enough coin. She remains in contact with her mother and aunt, always sending half of what gold she earns to them to keep them warm and well fed.
    this is a great CC death

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts